Meet some Trump supporters.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
.....and, of course, trump loves his supporters

GettyImages-810888668.jpg

But here's a real "sweetheart" that some (not all) Trump supporters should cheer on.....

Justin Moore, the so-called Grand Dragon for the Loyal White Knights of Ku Klux Klan. Moore told a reporter at WBTV in North Carolina he’s ”glad that girl died”:

"I'm sorta glad that them people got hit and I'm glad that girl died," Moore said in a voicemail to WBTV's Steve Crump. "They were a bunch of Communists out there protesting against somebody's freedom of speech, so it doesn't bother me that they got hurt at all."

"I think we're going to see more stuff like this happening at white nationalist events,"

But here's a real "sweetheart" that some (not all) Trump supporters should cheer on.....

Justin Moore, the so-called Grand Dragon for the Loyal White Knights of Ku Klux Klan. Moore told a reporter at WBTV in North Carolina he’s ”glad that girl died”:

"I'm sorta glad that them people got hit and I'm glad that girl died," Moore said in a voicemail to WBTV's Steve Crump. "They were a bunch of Communists out there protesting against somebody's freedom of speech, so it doesn't bother me that they got hurt at all."

"I think we're going to see more stuff like this happening at white nationalist events,"

Meet ant-Trump supporters...

upload_2017-8-17_13-47-10.png

BC245E16-97A4-406D-8EF4-C7280E635319-365-0000002728184A71.jpeg
And here are some democrats burning shit at Berkeley. Aren't you proud? No one
Died though. That is disappointing for you eh?

kkk_byrd.jpg

Hey, let's name some shit after this Grand Dragon.

Oh, wait, there's over 50 honoring him.

AP_040722026396.jpg

kkk_byrd.jpg

AP_040722026396.jpg

Oh, and that's just pictures. Check out what ol'LBJ had to say about black voters.

“I’ll have those n*ggers voting Democratic for the next 200 years.”

And you know what? That's exactly what he did huh?

"(Obama’s) a nice person, he’s very articulate this is what’s been used against him, but he couldn’t sell watermelons if it, you gave him the state troopers to flag down the traffic." -- Dan Rather

Oh no! Danny boy, not you!

And of course there is Jethee!

"‘Hymies.’ ‘Hymietown.’" -- Jesse Jackson’s description of New York City while on the 1984 presidential campaign trail.

And Dirty Harry,

"(Harry Reid) was wowed by Obama's oratorical gifts and believed that the country was ready to embrace a black presidential candidate, especially one such as Obama -- a 'light-skinned' African American 'with no Negro dialect, unless he wanted to have one." -- Harry Reid

Man I miss that guy. I hope he diddnt die yet.

You can go and find all those quotes if you need to.

kkk_byrd.jpg

AP_040722026396.jpg
Tardo,

Any KKK of today that wants to rebuke the KKK and repent, change their life, and become a good, sorrowful for his sins man....is worthy of praise as well!

I shall never fight in the armed forces with a negro by my side ... Rather I should die a thousand times, and see Old Glory trampled in the dirt never to rise again, than to see this beloved land of ours become degraded by race mongrels, a throwback to the blackest specimen from the wilds.

— Robert C. Byrd, in a letter to Sen. Theodore Bilbo (D-MS), 1944[11][18]
In 1946, Byrd wrote a letter to a Grand Wizard stating, "The Klan is needed today as never before, and I am anxious to see its rebirth here in West Virginia and in every state in the nation."[19] However, when running for the United States House of Representatives in 1952, he announced "After about a year, I became disinterested, quit paying my dues, and dropped my membership in the organization. During the nine years that have followed, I have never been interested in the Klan." He said he had joined the Klan because he felt it offered excitement and was anti-communist.[11]

Byrd later called joining the KKK "the greatest mistake I ever made."[20] In 1997, he told an interviewer he would encourage young people to become involved in politics but also warned, "Be sure you avoid the Ku Klux Klan. Don't get that albatross around your neck. Once you've made that mistake, you inhibit your operations in the political arena."[21] In his last autobiography, Byrd explained that he was a KKK member because he "was sorely afflicted with tunnel vision—a jejune and immature outlook—seeing only what I wanted to see because I thought the Klan could provide an outlet for my talents and ambitions."[22] Byrd also said in 2005, "I know now I was wrong. Intolerance had no place in America. I apologized a thousand times ... and I don't mind apologizing over and over again. I can't erase what happened."[11]

kkk_byrd.jpg

AP_040722026396.jpg
Tardo,

Any KKK of today that wants to rebuke the KKK and repent, change their life, and become a good, sorrowful for his sins man....is worthy of praise as well!

I shall never fight in the armed forces with a negro by my side ... Rather I should die a thousand times, and see Old Glory trampled in the dirt never to rise again, than to see this beloved land of ours become degraded by race mongrels, a throwback to the blackest specimen from the wilds.

— Robert C. Byrd, in a letter to Sen. Theodore Bilbo (D-MS), 1944[11][18]
In 1946, Byrd wrote a letter to a Grand Wizard stating, "The Klan is needed today as never before, and I am anxious to see its rebirth here in West Virginia and in every state in the nation."[19] However, when running for the United States House of Representatives in 1952, he announced "After about a year, I became disinterested, quit paying my dues, and dropped my membership in the organization. During the nine years that have followed, I have never been interested in the Klan." He said he had joined the Klan because he felt it offered excitement and was anti-communist.[11]

Byrd later called joining the KKK "the greatest mistake I ever made."[20] In 1997, he told an interviewer he would encourage young people to become involved in politics but also warned, "Be sure you avoid the Ku Klux Klan. Don't get that albatross around your neck. Once you've made that mistake, you inhibit your operations in the political arena."[21] In his last autobiography, Byrd explained that he was a KKK member because he "was sorely afflicted with tunnel vision—a jejune and immature outlook—seeing only what I wanted to see because I thought the Klan could provide an outlet for my talents and ambitions."[22] Byrd also said in 2005, "I know now I was wrong. Intolerance had no place in America. I apologized a thousand times ... and I don't mind apologizing over and over again. I can't erase what happened."[11]

Yeah, he hated it after it was no longer politically expedient for him. He was a cross burning scum bag. I hope it hurt badly when he died so that he had no rest before he went to hell. And here you leftist are, loving the Klan while condemning it. Cowards.

This is kind of idiotic.

Micah X. Johnson, the dude who shot all the cops in Dallas last year, was an Obama supporter. Surely, you don't believe Obama is a cop killing supporter, do you? That's what you are trying to infer with your tortured reasoning.

Political support is a one-way street.

Stop with the flame threads in politics.

kkk_byrd.jpg

AP_040722026396.jpg

Oh, and that's just pictures. Check out what ol'LBJ had to say about black voters.

"(Obama’s) a nice person, he’s very articulate this is what’s been used against him, but he couldn’t sell watermelons if it, you gave him the state troopers to flag down the traffic." -- Dan Rather

"‘Hymies.’ ‘Hymietown.’" -- Jesse Jackson’s description of New York City while on the 1984 presidential campaign trail.

And Dirty Harry,

"(Harry Reid) was wowed by Obama's oratorical gifts and believed that the country was ready to embrace a black presidential candidate, especially one such as Obama -- a 'light-skinned' African American 'with no Negro dialect, unless he wanted to have one." -- Harry Reid

the kkk have been republicans since the civil rights law.

nice try, though.

kkk_byrd.jpg

AP_040722026396.jpg

And Dirty Harry,

nice try, though.

Civil rights to some, oppression of inalienable rights for many.

kkk_byrd.jpg

AP_040722026396.jpg

And Dirty Harry,

nice try, though.

Not surprised you say that since it was LBJ who got most of the civil rights stuff going. That's why he said, I'll keep the ******* voting democrat for the next 200 years. You can try to hide from it, but you support it.

What right wing morons on here "forget" is that MANY among the anti KKK, anti Nazi and anti white supremacist groups........were University of Virginia students and citizens of Charlottesvlle....and NOT just antifa people.

This is kind of idiotic.

Micah X. Johnson, the dude who shot all the cops in Dallas last year, was an Obama supporter. Surely, you don't believe Obama is a cop killing supporter, do you? That's what you are trying to infer with your tortured reasoning.

Political support is a one-way street.

Exactly... neither Trump nor Obama has any control over who supports them.

What right wing morons on here "forget" is that MANY among the anti KKK, anti Nazi and anti white supremacist groups........were University of Virginia students and citizens of Charlottesvlle....and NOT just antifa people.

So, was LBJ successfully? As for the students from the night before, I could get with them. But that's what a protest is. Not the anarchy you love to see on TV.

Exactly... neither Trump nor Obama has any control over who supports them.

Of course, you should come to the realization that within that dwindling 34% who still approve of the orange clown, MANY are KKK, white supremacist, Nazi members.....and, of course, YOU.

Let THAT sink in.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back