Meet Shelley Dankert, The Obama Meltdown Woman

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
Did you guys see this radical rightwing Republican woman's video post Obama win?

rsz_screenshot237.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLoqti0lzAw]Obama Was Re-Elected - I'm pissed - This ain't pretty. NSFW!!! (Or civilized humans.) - YouTube[/ame]

There's just no equivalency of this on the left.

Absolutely none.

The right is totally and completely unhinged.

This is truly going to be an interesting 4 years.

Did you guys see this radical rightwing Republican woman's video post Obama win?

rsz_screenshot237.jpg

Obama Was Re-Elected - I'm pissed - This ain't pretty. NSFW!!! (Or civilized humans.) - YouTube

Absolutely none.

You obviously have never watched Chris Matthews meltdown on MSNBC.
MSNBC political pundit, Chris Matthews, stated on election night, Nov. 6, “I’m so glad that we had storm last week because I think the storm was one of those things.”

Not only did Chris Matthews say he was “glad” for Hurricane Sandy, he followed that up with “The storm brought in possibilities for good politics.”

Chris Matthews says he

rsz_screenshot237.jpg

Obama Was Re-Elected - I'm pissed - This ain't pretty. NSFW!!! (Or civilized humans.) - YouTube

Absolutely none.

Sieg heil, Fascist Shelley. She would have been a productive SS Commandant.

Regards from Rosie
Did you see it?

I watched it 1.25 times...couldn't get that far the 2nd go around.

WoW!!!

She actually did make some sense when she got on the case of the birthers. Apparently, while overly passionate, she's not a total nut.

She actually did make some sense when she got on the case of the birthers. Apparently, while overly passionate, she's not a total nut.

Yes, I noticed that too, but she's still a damned fanatic.

rsz_screenshot237.jpg

Absolutely none.

Sieg heil, Fascist Shelley. She would have been a productive SS Commandant.

Regards from Rosie
Did you see it?

I watched it 1.25 times...couldn't get that far the 2nd go around.

WoW!!!

Yeah, Marc, I *watched* it thru but I must admit I turned the volume down by 2/3rds because of her f-bomb rant. It is a bit chilly tonite for another shower for the day. LOL

Regards from Rosie

Forum List

Back