Meet Our New Deputy Assistant Secretary for Spent Fuel and Waste

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
Yeah, go ahead and tell me the entire fed .gov is not "on the spectrum".

brave_ORFdixxXKc_jpg-2436584.JPG

I did not believe it but it looks like it's true.

Fact Checking Claims that Biden Hired a Drag Queen to Work in the Department of Energy

These claims are largely true. Sam Brinton became deputy assistant secretary of Spent Fuel and Waste Disposition in the Energy Department’s Office of Nuclear Energy in January 2022. Before joining the Department of Energy, Brinton was most famous as an gender non-binary activist, and made headlines for wearing a gender-fluid outfit to the 2018 Academy Awards ceremony. The picture accompanying some of the posts is Brinton in the Academy Awards outfit.

The Daily Mail reported that Brinton was a member of a drag queen group called the Order of Perpetual Indulgence, including a picture from Brinton’s Instagram account showing Brinton at a Sisters of the Order of Perpetual Indulgence event.

The Department of Energy told the Washington Examiner that while Brinton was being considered for a career appointment, the role is not a political appointment. So, while Brinton is joining the Department of Energy, Brinton is not a “Biden nominee” as some have claimed.

They are a nuclear engineer with a double Masters from MIT.

THIS is toxic masculinity.^^^^ THIS Is it right there. What we need more men who are protectors, men who are men and they don't dress in women's clothing and stand around voguing like madonna. This is freakin' disgusting and sick. The dems have been turned over to their sins. They hate God and he's going to let them ruin themselves and everything they do. Better Pray that he is merely opening our eyes to this insanity rather than abandoning us too.

And how do the other participants in the room possibly take this seriously? I know they have too...but it would gall me.

Yeah, go ahead and tell me the entire fed .gov is not "on the spectrum".

brave_ORFdixxXKc_jpg-2436584.JPG

I did not believe it but it looks like it's true.

Fact Checking Claims that Biden Hired a Drag Queen to Work in the Department of Energy

These claims are largely true. Sam Brinton became deputy assistant secretary of Spent Fuel and Waste Disposition in the Energy Department’s Office of Nuclear Energy in January 2022. Before joining the Department of Energy, Brinton was most famous as an gender non-binary activist, and made headlines for wearing a gender-fluid outfit to the 2018 Academy Awards ceremony. The picture accompanying some of the posts is Brinton in the Academy Awards outfit.

The Daily Mail reported that Brinton was a member of a drag queen group called the Order of Perpetual Indulgence, including a picture from Brinton’s Instagram account showing Brinton at a Sisters of the Order of Perpetual Indulgence event.

The Department of Energy told the Washington Examiner that while Brinton was being considered for a career appointment, the role is not a political appointment. So, while Brinton is joining the Department of Energy, Brinton is not a “Biden nominee” as some have claimed.
Yes, the DailyMail covered this in your link a while back.

54314683-10523529-image-a-20_1645110431963.jpg

Don't click the link unless you are near an eyewash station!

This is what we have descended to as a nation. You can't possibly convince me that there were not more-qualified candidates available. This person has very little experience...

"Yahoo! Lifestyle noted that Brinton "may be the first openly gender-fluid person in federal government leadership" after they were selected by the Biden administration to be the deputy assistant secretary of Spent Fuel and Waste Disposition in the Office of Nuclear Energy for the Department of Energy in January 2022."

This is what we have descended to as a nation. You can't possibly convince me that there were not more-qualified candidates available. This person has very little experience...

"Yahoo! Lifestyle noted that Brinton "may be the first openly gender-fluid person in federal government leadership" after they were selected by the Biden administration to be the deputy assistant secretary of Spent Fuel and Waste Disposition in the Office of Nuclear Energy for the Department of Energy in January 2022."
Okay, Jim H. On the spectrum of things we as American citizens are supposed to be outraged about, how do you believe this particular issue ranks?

Okay, Jim H. On the spectrum of things we as American citizens are supposed to be outraged about, how do you believe this particular issue ranks?
I think it is a pretty important subject.

Identity politics has become pervasive.

Instead of giving jobs to the most qualified, we promote them based upon their DNA or some abnormal (but political acceptable) lifestyle.

So, let me spin it around for ya....

The next time you drive across a long bridge, or you fly in an airplane, would you prefer the best bridge designer and the most capable pilot, or would you prefer a guy in a green dress?

I think it is a pretty important subject.

Identity politics has become pervasive.

Instead of giving jobs to the most qualified, we promote them based upon their DNA or some abnormal (but political acceptable) lifestyle.

So, let me spin it around for ya....

The next time you drive across a long bridge, or you fly in an airplane, would you prefer the best bridge designer and the most capable pilot, or would you prefer a guy in a green dress?
Definitely the former.

Headed for a Beheading

Disgust at this freak is part of the human Survival Instinct.

REPORT: Whistleblower Demands Investigation Into Biden’s Nuclear Drag Queen Hiring Process, Alleging ‘Substantial Irregularities’.​

A Department of Energy employee has reportedly alleged that the agency allowed “substantial irregularities” to influence its hiring process of Samuel Brinton, a controversial appointee whose work as a drag queen and LGBTQ+ activist has come under scrutiny.

The National Pulse first revealed Brinton’s drag queen alter ego – “Sister Ray Dee O’Active” – in early February. Yesterday, we revealed how Brinton had defended underage gay prostitution website Rentboy.com in a 2015 op-ed.

“Undue political influence and preferences were applied” at the DOE to select Brinton for the position, which the employee also alleged Brinton was was potentially unqualified to hold, the letter claims.

Brinton’s “background is limited to select advocacy work and an academic background at the graduate-degree level which together satisfy requirements for the competitive placement of a qualified GS-11 in federal career service, not a high-standing member of the SES,” explained the employee. SES is short for Senior Executive Service, a civil service grade equivalent to general officer or flag officer rank.

“There is concern that making personnel selection decisions for career positions based on political considerations and gender-fluid identity as means of exerting political influence over the workforce, and at the expense of other better qualified candidates, is not the intent of the U.S. civil service laws or the U.S. constitution,” continued the letter, signed by a “Long serving public servant at the U.S. Department of Energy.”

Full letter here....

Forum List

Back