Meet Justice Ginsbergs Likely Replacement By President Trump, Judge Amy Coney Barrett

White_MAGA_Man

Platinum Member
Jan 24, 2019
She's a good ole Southern Louisiana conservative girl, age 47. She's Catholic. She's diverse having five biological children and two adopted black Hatian children. Lastly, she's White and pretty! How will liberals respond?

Her cases of importance: Amy Coney Barrett - Wikipedia

Amy - Barrett | The Law School | University of Notre Dame
amy_coney_barrett.jpg

4DF5FBB100000578-0-image-a-18_1530825129453.jpg

Last edited:
Too Jesus Nazi for me, but if she is willing to declare all local, state, and federal gun laws unconstitutional, I will approve.

(just to make the overreaching, dishonest gun-grabbers cry, because fuck them)

i am sure the subject of her having her very own handmaid will be too controversial for a SC nominee.

What does being white have to do with anything?

For people like MAGA it is the most important thing. The rest is just fluff.

This shaming for being white is annoying.

Nobody is being shamed for being white. What does her skin color have to do with her skills as a judge and her judicial philosophy?

Why is her skin color important to folks like you?

Nobody is being shamed for being white?

What is this nonsense? Leftists bring up how terrible and awful it is that just about anyone is white all the time. Pay attention.

Leftists will have a great time trying to come up with a false sexual assault charge against the woman. But ultimately Trump could select someone who makes these idiots wet their pants even more.

Nobody is being shamed for being white. What does her skin color have to do with her skills as a judge and her judicial philosophy?

??? You said ??? for people like MAGA it is the most important thing?

It isn't. I actually believe we need to have judges who are good. Don't care about their color or political affiliation so long as they aren't Progressive Leftists.

Too funny.

Should Trump appoint a white candidate, the Democrats will by default attack on that basis until they can make up a story with which to Kavanaugh the candidate.

It isn't. I actually believe we need to have judges who are good. Don't care about their color or political affiliation so long as they aren't Progressive Leftists.

Yet is was important enough for MAGA to bring it up and important enough for you to jump to his defense.

Yet is was important enough for MAGA to bring it up and important enough for you to jump to his defense.

My bad. I thought you meant people who voted for Trump not the OP, who I agree with you is a racist idiot. Sorry.

When Dr Frankenstein runs out of ways to keep RBG alive we will own the courts....

Too funny.

Should Trump appoint a white candidate, the Democrats will by default attack on that basis until they can make up a story with which to Kavanaugh the candidate.

If a black is selected they will declare the candidate as "acting white" or being a "white trapped in a black body". So white = demon either way.

Will the left concoct a tall tale of a frat party..along the Kavanaugh lines?

Fcking dopes

The liberal head cases would disapprove of anyone Trump nominates. They have so much irrational hate for Trump that they'd even shoot down that Garland dude that Obama nominated. Trump is living rent free in every progressive's head. Reality is, Barrett will make a great SC judge. Barrett, for the people.

New Topics

Forum List

Back