Meet Judge Bruce Reinhart the magistrate who approved the FBI search warrant into Trump's Mar-a-Lago home receiving threats from MAGA supporters

His policies are "solid", Jason? Really? The economy sucks because Joe seems to have no clue about basic economic principles like what causes inflation! We have more people now dying from fentanyl then were dying from Covid because of the drugs pouring across our open southern border! Violent crime is out of control all across the country! He oversaw a horrendous withdrawal from Afghanistan! The price of gas is double what it was when he was elected! Hundreds of thousands of illegals that he's allowed into the country are about to totally swamp our social services!

Trump never sold out anything. Before Covid his policies gave us some of the best economic numbers we've ever seen. People were making more money. Unemployment for minorities was at historically low levels! We had the Abraham Accords bringing stability to the Middle East. We had a southern border that was under control.
The economy sucks everywhere and only an idiot thinks that the POTUS sets the global price for a barrel of oil. Today`s inflation rate in the 19 countries of the EU is 9.6%
Yes, Trump inherited a good economy from Obama. We already knew that. Only FOX viewers didn`t.

You're FOS, as usual.

Obama (D) – 8 yrs in office. Zero criminal indictments, zero convictions and zero prison sentences.

The presidency of Ronald Reagan in the United States was marked by numerous scandals, resulting in the investigation, indictment, or conviction of over 138 administration officials, the largest number for any president in American history.

Reagan (R) – 8 yrs. in office. 26 criminal indictments. 16 convictions. 8 prison sentences.
actually, shit stain, barrag-o-- is/was the most corrupt, compromised traitor to represent AMERICA

IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN

So are you engaging in wild speculation or are you saying Comey saw nuclear docs and never mentioned it
its not speculation, shit stain....its a proven FACT the skanky twat, hit-lery- deleted, top secret documents---you are just to fucking stupid to understand TRUTH

IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN

As you deflect?
Trump's cult of projection.
So predictable.
and here we have another deflection from a anti-AMERICA piece of shit
what a shame, you cant think 4 yourself----thats what happens w/ SCUM demonRATS

IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN

its not speculation, shit stain....its a proven FACT the skanky twat, hit-lery- deleted, top secret documents---you are just to fucking stupid to understand TRUTH

IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN
Really Q NUT?

"We’ve got lots of theories, we just don’t have the evidence." Rudy Giuliani.

Just like all the rest of the GQP..............................................FOS.

Nope. The retrieval of these hard copy docs is an important step for the nation’s security.

You can bet there was no “SCI” docs or nuclear secrets on Hillarys’s server.
You don't even know what's in those documents. You don't have first fucking clue how important they are...lol

They're probably Obama's grades from college. That explains why they're so hot under the collar to get them back...lmao

You don't even know what's in those documents. You don't have first fucking clue how important they are...lol

They're probably Obama's grades from college. That explains why they're so hot under the collar to get them back...lmao
Likely the orange retards, grades from Wharton.

NEVER to be seen by the public.

Cohen testified before the House Judiciary Committee that Trump threatened the schools that he attended not to release his grades, “When I say conman, I’m talking about a man who declares himself brilliant but directed me to threaten his high school, his colleges, and the College Board to never release his grades or SAT scores.

As I mentioned, I’m giving the Committee today copies of a letter I sent at Mr. Trump’s direction threatening these schools with civil and criminal actions if Mr. Trump’s grades or SAT scores were ever disclosed without his permission.”

I have no sympathy for this corrupt piece of shit. I hope someone acts on these threats, and succeeds.

Holy shit, Mormon Bob, we can add Federal Judges to the list of people you want to see murdered. I mean along with gays, women who have abortions, transsexuals, school teachers who teach kids not to be bigots, etc.

You are a hate crime looking for a place to happen.

Obozo did exactly that. 30 million documents. As has been shown multiple times in multiple threads. And he refuses to let anybody see them and has spent millions fighting FOIA requests for them.

You're truly fucking deranged. :cuckoo:

Obama returned those documents to the National Archives. That's why Obama's home wasn't raided.

In a statement Friday, the National Archives disputed Mr. Trump’s claim, saying they assumed legal and physical custody of Mr. Obama’s records in compliance with the Presidential Records Act. The 1978 law requires presidents and their staff to turn over all documents, including confidential materials, to the National Archives at the end of their presidency.

“NARA moved approximately 30 million pages of unclassified records to a NARA facility in the Chicago area where they are maintained exclusively by NARA,” the agency said in a statement.

“Additionally, NARA maintains the classified Obama Presidential records in a NARA facility in the Washington, DC, area. As required by the PRA, former President Obama has no control over where and how NARA stores the Presidential records of his Administration,” the statement continued.

tenor.gif

They said that Epstein hung himself but do any of you think differently?? He was hung him from spilling the beans.

Funny how "no reasonable prosecutor would bring charges" with Hillary Clinton when she was caught red handed installing servers in her home to avoid Congressional oversight, lying to Congressional investigators and destroying the evidence of her crimes...yet you want to lock Trump up for having documents in his possession that he was authorized to take. The double standard from this FBI is so blatant it's become disgusting! The 7th floor of the FBI needs to be tossed out on their ears. They have done extreme damage to the reputation of the FBI.

He wasn't authorized to keep them after leaving office.

IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN
If it was a proven fact you would be showing us the proof. Are you still looking for Obama`s birth certificate? :laugh:

For which they were both investigated and Berger was indicted and convicted. You're on board with indicting Trump if he had those documents in his possession, right?
Berger got 3 years probation. On you onboard with Trump only receiving 3 years probation, if he's convicted?

New Topics

Forum List

Back