Meet Judge Bruce Reinhart the magistrate who approved the FBI search warrant into Trump's Mar-a-Lago home receiving threats from MAGA supporters

We know that Trump declassified them because the act of taking them does that since he's the ultimate authority on what is and isn't classified.

Your pathetic claim that Biden could have "reclassified" them simply illustrate how much of a farce this raid really was! How would Biden reclassify something when he doesn't know what it is? Or do you think Joe was there when the boxes were being packed doing an inventory!
Having them in his possession after leaving office puts him in

Read this slowly

Violation of the PRA … and the various statutes named in the warrant

REGARDLESS OF CLASSIFICATION

Having them in his possession after leaving office puts him in

Read this slowly

Violation of the PRA … and the various statutes named in the warrant

REGARDLESS OF CLASSIFICATION
But, that isn't what the FBI is saying.

Oh my god...this is like talking to a retard! Once again...the President is the ultimate authority on what is and isn't classified! If a President leaves the White House with a box of documents...whatever those document may be...he has the authority to do so! EVERY President has left office with documents! NONE have ever been raided by the FBI to get them back! That's never happened in the entire history of our nation!

NONE have done what Trump did.

NONE have taken whole boxes and declassified them without even knowing what was in the boxes.

NONE have taken whole boxes and declassified them without telling a single soul about it till after the FBI searches his house.

NONE have done what Trump did.

NONE have taken whole boxes and declassified them without even knowing what was in the boxes.

NONE have taken whole boxes and declassified them without telling a single soul about it till after the FBI searches his house.

All have done EXACTLY what Trump did.

Stop lying.

The orange retard made more than a $1,000,000 a year, just off his gullible cult.

You poor gullible Trumptard.

Thanks to his cult...............ignoring evidence, like now.

Sure, like Trump?

"I went to the best colleges or college .... I was a very excellent student," Trump said, before ticking through his resume.
Actually, throughout my life, my two greatest assets have been mental stability and being, like, really smart. Crooked Hillary Clinton also played these cards very hard and, as everyone knows, went down in flames. I went from VERY successful businessman, to top T.V. Star, .to President of the United States (on my first try). I think that would qualify as not smart, but genius....and a very stable genius at that!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) January 6, 2018

“The Continental Army suffered a bitter winter of Valley Forge, found glory across the waters of the Delaware and seized victory from Cornwallis of Yorktown,” Trump said while reading the teleprompter.

“The Continental Army suffered a bitter winner at Valley Forge, found glory across the waters of the Delaware and seized victory from Cornwallis of Yorktown. Our Army manned the air, it ran the ramparts, it took over the airports, it did everything it had to do.”

A bitter "winner"?
Airports?

A 12-year old retarded kid wouldn't even say that.

Trump's cult is even dumber................................YOU.
IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN

Jan 6. 140 cops injured. Dozens hospitalized.

MAGArat attacks the FBI yesterday and bites the bullet

And you condemn neither
all the looting, burning , and riots provided by the SCUM demonRATS.....And you condemn none of the SCUM demonRATS
threats on a supreme court justice---and you praise instead of condemn

IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN

Poor guy. He likely got death threats from the deep state if he didn't sign off on the warrant. He should come clean.

all the looting, burning , and riots provided by the SCUM demonRATS.....And you condemn none of the SCUM demonRATS
threats on a supreme court justice---and you praise instead of condemn

IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN
The looters were private citizens and had some valid gripes. None took an oath of office like Trump did. Instead of serving and protecting, Trump tried to overthrow our government and several of our government officials were killed and many, many more were injured. All because trump, piece of shit that he is, couldn't tolerate being defeated by millions and millions of Americans who preferred a decent and loyal Joe Biden.

The looters were private citizens and had some valid gripes. None took an oath of office like Trump did. Instead of serving and protecting, Trump tried to overthrow our government and several of our government officials were killed and many, many more were injured. All because trump, piece of shit that he is, couldn't tolerate being defeated by millions and millions of Americans who preferred a decent and loyal Joe Biden.
Decent and loyal Joe Biden? You mean decrepit and easily led Joe Biden?

Forum List

Back