Meet Georgia Tech new student: 12 yr old Caleb Anderson

So you support young black kids being educated by and groomed for being part of the systemic racist society of America?

Good for him. He sounds brilliant.

This need to refer to him in terms of BLACK excellence is unnecessary, however. That is only for the unevolved.

Those who have evolved as humans simply refer to excellence without having to wrap it up in the right sort of package.

So you support young black kids being educated by and groomed for being part of the systemic racist society of America?
What point do you think you're making. Just go ahead and spit it out.

Now he needs to gain acceptance from Martians. This opens up a whole new can of worms.

I will be "routing" for him that he eventually becomes the intellectual that you aren't and can actually distinguish the difference in meanings as it pertains to two words that are pronounced the same "routing" and "rooting".....who knows, he might even become your mentor some day! How glorious would that be?!?!?!?!?

I can just see it now, this young black man sitting cross from you as he attempts to explain basic punctuation. You attempt to grasp the concepts as a middle-aged lefard. He is inspired by the old School House Rock segments of the 1970's. You not only learn basic multiplication tables to music? But you learn what an adjective and adverb is....gerunds and the complexities of the use of a "comma"?

"Friend" him now on FB, Marcus! Don't delay before all the slots fill up!! Duh-huh-DUH????

It's called Black Excellence...

Why the fuck would you want him to go to georgia tech instead of MIT/

How is this good for this kid? This is not how academics works lol

If he's a genius he should be going to teh most elite institutions in the country. Not Georgia Tech

Not be used as some ridiculous race bait to prove what everyone knows. Black kids can be smart too.

Difference is most communities are chomping at the bit to fuck up the smart kids lives*...../ Georgia tech....

Last edited:
Of course one of the resident racists messes up a good story with race bullshit.

My best to the kid. I love success stories. Not sure what skin color has to do with anything but that seems to be the way of the United States.

Forum List

Back