meet Charlottesville's vice mayor

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
screenshot_246.png
screenshot_247.png
screenshot_248.png

I really searched around and thought this thread was bogus because it is not on Twitter anymore..

Yep,he said them..

He lost his job over it..but what a stupid thing to do especially when you have a job like that, people are going to check ..

Charlottesville vice mayor on racist tweets
Charlottesville, Virginia, Vice Mayor Wes Bellamy, who stepped down from the Virginia Board of Education after tweets of his containing anti-white comments surfaced in 2016, says he is not the same "ignorant man."
Source: CNN

Those tweets are clearly generated by a man with racism and hate in his heart. Cowardly too.

Meanwhile in Canada, we paint him as some guy with principles:

Why Charlottesville Vice-Mayor Wes Bellamy won't call Donald Trump president

Why Charlottesville Vice-Mayor Wes Bellamy won't call Donald Trump president

Charlottesville Vice-Mayor Wes Bellamy said it's "infuriating" that it took U.S. President Donald Trump three days to denounce the white supremacist groups who particpated in violent rallies in his Virginia city over the weekend

At a press conference on Monday, Trump spoke glowingly about the "strong" U.S. economy before turning his attention to the violence in Charlottesville, declaring that "racism is evil."

"This didn't even get its own separate press conference to denounce these groups. But he wanted to make something political about his economic remarks. That's 45 for you," Bellamy said, using a common nickname for Trump, the country's 45th president.

"Until he decides to show the leadership of respecting the highest office of the land, that's when I'll call him President Trump. But to me, he has been a divisive individual since the start of his campaign. He's been an individual who hasn't done nearly anything to bring our country together."

Forum List

Back