Meeechellle Bauchman is a Hoot

Nancy Pelosi is now one of the more successful Congressional Leaders. And now has some real muscle to use on the blue dogs.

And you people are going to have a real 'poo' little me' crying jag for next seven years.

Nancy Pelosi is now one of the more successful Congressional Leaders. And now has some real muscle to use on the blue dogs.

And you people are going to have a real 'poo' little me' crying jag for next seven years.

NP has an approval rating of 3%.. verwy vewy successful.. yewp.

All of this blather with an 11% approval rating. Only an idiot would say what you just did, rocks. :lol:

Looks like you grew some nuts with this socialized take over of our healthcare....it will last until November, and your nuts will be reduced to peas again, rocks. :lol:

Last edited:
Michelle Bachmann...

49izadw.gif

Now THAT is funny

Forum List

Back