Zone1 Medvedev Names Conditions for Russia Using Nuclear Weapons.

First of all, it is SPELT with a "T" NOT a "D" in English. Secondly, "IRAK" is spelt with a "K" NOT a "Q" in my language. Thirdly, the American invasion of IRAK was ILLEGAL. The UN said so. You can tell me that Saddam had WMDs prior to him complying to UN suggestion that he destroy them - which he did - and you can tell me that he didn't take his cough medicine when he was a young boy ... but it doesn't change the fact that the US lied about WMDs, they falsified evidence, they infiltrated the first inspection team with CIA spy agents to plant even more false evidence, and they invaded a second before the real inspection team had completed its work. Read my lips: The invasion was ILEGAL and it was based upon lies and treachery.

Any more questions?
It was not illegal

Even if lies were used to sell it. Congress gave permission which makes it legal full stop

First of all, it is SPELT with a "T" NOT a "D" in English. Secondly, "IRAK" is spelt with a "K" NOT a "Q" in my language. Thirdly, the American invasion of IRAK was ILLEGAL. The UN said so. You can tell me that Saddam had WMDs prior to him complying to UN suggestion that he destroy them - which he did - and you can tell me that he didn't take his cough medicine when he was a young boy ... but it doesn't change the fact that the US lied about WMDs, they falsified evidence, they infiltrated the first inspection team with CIA spy agents to plant even more false evidence, and they invaded a second before the real inspection team had completed its work. Read my lips: The invasion was ILEGAL and it was based upon lies and treachery.

Any more questions?
You are wrong on every count. And since this is a ENGLISH language board, please use either English or American spelling. If you don't like it post on boards in your native language and keep your lies to yourself and fellow Putin sycophants.

You are wrong on every count. And since this is a ENGLISH language board, please use either English or American spelling. If you don't like it post on boards in your native language and keep your lies to yourself and fellow Putin sycophants.
I am ABSOLUTELY RIGHT and you haven't got a single iota of knowledge or insight to refute any of it, the evidence of which is your insistence on concentrating on spelling discrepancies in order to throw any on-looker off the scent. The facts are all in and the UN has named the American invasion of Irak ILLEGAL. There is nothing to discuss on the subject. The verdict is signed, sealed, and delivered: ILLEGAL.

I am ABSOLUTELY RIGHT and you haven't got a single iota of knowledge or insight to refute any of it, the evidence of which is your insistence on concentrating on spelling discrepancies in order to throw any on-looker off the scent. The facts are all in and the UN has named the American invasion of Irak ILLEGAL. There is nothing to discuss on the subject. The verdict is signed, sealed, and delivered: ILLEGAL.

The facts are all in and the UN has named the American invasion of Irak ILLEGAL.

Where did the UN do that? Post a link.

The UN never even proposed a resolution condemning the invasion of Iraq. In fact it was done because of continuing violations of the cease fire agreement that the UN brokered. On the other hand members of the UN have said that the Russian invasions of both Ukraine and Georgia and the annexation of their territories are illegal.

The UN is not a legal authority

It was not illegal

We can all say that and feel self righteous but the treaty we signed with the USSR when they agreed to break up and gice sovereignty to their satélite nations was that NATO wouldn’t move 1 inch East.

What treaty? How many votes did it get in the Senate?
So, we make promises, reneg, and Putin is supposed to just take it? He's a low-life thug but he made it VERY clear, multiple times, that there would be a price to pay if NATO came to his borders. Those who are using this conflict for money laundering are just as evil as Putin.

So, we make promises, reneg, and Putin is supposed to just take it? He's a low-life thug but he made it VERY clear, multiple times, that there would be a price to pay if NATO came to his borders. Those who are using this conflict for money laundering are just as evil as Putin.

So, we make promises, reneg, and Putin is supposed to just take it?

We? Promises? Is that more or less binding than a treaty?

He's a low-life thug but he made it VERY clear, multiple times, that there would be a price to pay if NATO came to his borders.

Awww.....poor Pooty. Making Russia pay the price.

Forum List

Back