Meditation and Trauma Healing

Considering that you've said it's 52 minutes long, and have given almost no indication as to the content, my reaction is that I'm not going to watch it :tongue:

Sorry Sky, that's just too much time to spend on something that isn't a particular interest of mine. Perhaps if you gave a summary of the video's content I would be more inclined to watch it, or at least comment on that summary.

• Banned
Considering that you've said it's 52 minutes long, and have given almost no indication as to the content, my reaction is that I'm not going to watch it :tongue:

Sorry Sky, that's just too much time to spend on something that isn't a particular interest of mine. Perhaps if you gave a summary of the video's content I would be more inclined to watch it, or at least comment on that summary.

You could try just listening to a few minutes of the talk and see if any of it intrigues you.

I'm happy to summarize or talk about what I've heard. It is meaningful to me because I've been working through PTSD and this meditator has a real handle on how to help others.

It's a audio not video file BTW.

When I first listened to it I was doing other things at the same time.

Of course, if meditation and trauma healing is not of interest to you, there would be no sense in even spending a minute on it. Life is too short!

New Topics

Forum List

Back