Medicare and private insurance should not pay for unvaccinated who get Covid

on what basis ? its a fact that the largest group lagging on vaccination are younger people ,and blacks and latinos ? and no im not blaming them .... many people have their own reasons for taking or not taking the vaccines ... what are the reasons dems refuse to call out China for their role in the pandemic ?
Democrats are not being rebels without a Cause like right-wingers.

That is not my understanding. Doing their own fact checking and asking private firms

I added bold font to this because government cannot do this. Your understanding is wrong, and here is why. Look below at what has been established about government inducing, promoting, or encouraging private persons to do what they are forbidden to do themselves:

In a landmark 1973 case, Norwood v. Harrison, the Supreme Court held that government “may not induce, encourage or promote private persons to accomplish what it is constitutionally forbidden to accomplish.”

I added bold font to this because government cannot do this. Your understanding is wrong, and here is why. Look below at what has been established about government inducing, promoting, or encouraging private persons to do what they are forbidden to do themselves:

In a landmark 1973 case, Norwood v. Harrison, the Supreme Court held that government “may not induce, encourage or promote private persons to accomplish what it is constitutionally forbidden to accomplish.”
There is no right to publish false information.

There is no right to publish false information.

I know a whole bunch of right and left winger's that will not get covid vaccine, although they get their flu shots and received all vacs as a kid, not to mention the ones that went in the military or travel overseas and don't realize they might not be here at all if it wasn't for mandated smallpox and polio vacs. Although, I can't find if polio was mandated by govt it certainly was by nearly 100% of school districts across the states (in the 50's).
Polio vaccination appeared long after the epidemic peaked.
All other vaccines went through years of trials and research before approval and used dead virus.
We are now talking an experimental treatment, no knowledge of long term effect, emergency approval that the manufacturers can't be held liable.
Most of the other vaccines were in use for decades before someone like me got them.
This one has far too many questions not only being unanswered, but those questions are shut down in the propaganda.
No thanks.
I will stay with the control group.

You are pretending that all old people who get the virus die-------the world is crashing and burning and that even the young who get the virus die. The truth is that the virus is mostly survivable for all---most people who have it don't know it or weren't tested for it so aren't official survivors. Its the not knowing if they will for sure survive that is the issue. I've had it (untested) as my husband did as well (officially tested.) It gave me a cold for a few days and exhaustion for weeks after----it landed his ass in the hospital twice with issues still now (but he always had health issues). I am anemic and have been well forever....I have trouble fighting virus's but I did ok and didn't require any medical intervention. My grandmother has always been a tough old bird..........she kicking the virus's ass is so my grannie.

Facts are that the vaccines kill maybe to the equal of the virus. There is no way to know since the government, CDC, WHO, Fauci all have been lying their asses off about both. Think most of the population has been exposed to the virus at this point, and survived as unofficial survivors of it. But they should be immune --------far better immuned than the vaccinated crew who will also likely be facing long term issues from the vaccine with only short term immunity if it works. I am very thankful---that I have had the virus. Think more people would be better off with the government stock piling anti virals as trump did and as the local doctors here in florida have done----and taking the anti-virals if they suspect they are under attack from the virus as the doctors here in Florida do. They are treating the virus like Herpes btw.
You are spreading lies that are not true about the virus and the vaccines. You are as bad as the virus because people who believe you, could die. I have no idea how nut cases like you end up thinking the way you do. It is disgusting.
I feel you are driven by fear. You are a coward who cannot deal with the real world so you live in an alternative world that is defined by lies.

All other vaccines went through years of trials and research before approval and used dead virus.
We are now talking an experimental treatment, no knowledge of long term effect, emergency approval that the manufacturers can't be held liable.
Most of the other vaccines were in use for decades before someone like me got them.
This one has far too many questions not only being unanswered, but those questions are shut down in the propaganda.
No thanks.
EDUCATE YOURSELF. The vaccine is a new technology that is years in the making. It was developed to be able to respond quickly to new viruses.
Stupidity kills more people than the virus. You are stupid. Be careful.

EDUCATE YOURSELF. The vaccine is a new technology that is years in the making. It was developed to be able to respond quickly to new viruses.
Stupidity kills more people than the virus. You are stupid. Be careful.
Insults don't sell your Snake Oil.
You are not helping convince anyone.
All you do is sling Mudd.

You are a stupid coward making excuses of not being a patriot to help win the war against this virus. Every war has cowards and they all make excuses why they are cowards, just like you.

What you say is true.

There are cowards everywhere.

Including on the internet with people who don't mind calling others names from the security of their keyboards.

if you are vaccinated how does unvaccinated people hurt you ?
Unvaccinated people are much more likely to catch the virus and keep it hanging around, The longer it sticks around the greater the chance of a really bad variant the vaccine does not cover and we are back where we were when the virus started.
If vaccines are taken by most, it can wipe out the virus. We have seen this with polio, measels, small pox etc.
Does that make sense to you? I appreciate an honest question.

Insults don't sell your Snake Oil.
You are not helping convince anyone.
All you do is sling Mudd.
I can identify people who have no hope of ever dealing with reality. In this case that would be you. My responses are to point out how stupid and dangerous people like you are. Hopefully people will say I do not want to be like petro.

Unvaccinated people are much more likely to catch the virus and keep it hanging around, The longer it sticks around the greater the chance of a really bad variant the vaccine does not cover and we are back where we were when the virus started.
We have seen this with polio, measels, small pox etc.
Does that make sense to you? I appreciate an honest question.
If vaccines are taken by most, it can wipe out the virus.

The breakthrough cases put the lie to this fascist propaganda.

on what basis ? its a fact that the largest group lagging on vaccination are younger people ,and blacks and latinos ? and no im not blaming them .... many people have their own reasons for taking or not taking the vaccines ... what are the reasons dems refuse to call out China for their role in the pandemic ?
Imagine what blacks and Latinos think of the left, when they’re called dumb Trumpers for refusing the vax. This should help the D Party win more voters. lol.

Last edited:
I think people who do not get a vaccine are like people who are fat and continue to eat fast food, except fat people who eat junk food only hurt themselves.
Lol.

Do you always do what the establishment tells you?

No thanks.
Polio was once one of the most feared diseases in the U.S. In the early 1950s, before polio vaccines were available, polio outbreaks caused more than 15,000 cases of paralysis each year. Following introduction of vaccines—specifically, trivalent inactivated poliovirus vaccine (IPV) in 1955 and trivalent oral poliovirus vaccine (OPV) in 1963—the number of polio cases fell rapidly to less than 100 in the 1960s and fewer than 10 in the 1970s.

Not before the peak for me, maybe you.

How long has the MRNA been studied? 20 years at least

Live vaccines are used to protect against:

Messenger RNA vaccines—also called mRNA vaccines​

Researchers have been studying and working with mRNA vaccines for decades and this technology was used to make some of the COVID-19 vaccines. mRNA vaccines make proteins in order to trigger an immune response. mRNA vaccines have several benefits compared to other types of vaccines, including shorter manufacturing times and, because they do not contain a live virus, no risk of causing disease in the person getting vaccinated.

mRNA vaccines are used to protect against:

New Topics

Forum List

Back