Medicare and private insurance should not pay for unvaccinated who get Covid

Right-wingers seem too willing to repeat historical mistakes and be rebels without a Cause.
I know a whole bunch of right and left winger's that will not get covid vaccine, although they get their flu shots and received all vacs as a kid, not to mention the ones that went in the military or travel overseas and don't realize they might not be here at all if it wasn't for mandated smallpox and polio vacs. Although, I can't find if polio was mandated by govt it certainly was by nearly 100% of school districts across the states (in the 50's).

I know a whole bunch of right and left winger's that will not get covid vaccine, although they get their flu shots and received all vacs as a kid, not to mention the ones that went in the military or travel overseas and don't realize they might not be here at all if it wasn't for mandated smallpox and polio vacs. Although, I can't find if polio was mandated by govt it certainly was by nearly 100% of school districts across the states (in the 50's).
Not getting the COVID vaccine is strange, since as many a republican is proud to say, it was produced in record time under operation "warp speed".

So it's actually the Trump vaccine, they are hesitant to get.

Right-wingers seem too willing to repeat historical mistakes and be rebels without a Cause.
No. It’s both sides. The Left seems to be very active in this regard. You are aware the WH has openly stated they intend to silence speech they dislike? Right?

No. It’s both sides. The Left seems to be very active in this regard. You are aware the WH has openly stated they intend to silence speech they dislike? Right?
That is not my understanding. Doing their own fact checking and asking private firms to follow their own procedures for removing false (witness bearing) content is not the same as Government censorship.

I asked AVVO to deny and disparage "attorneys" on their platform from censoring my questions since they have no standing without a client on Constitutional questions. All they should be able to do is post their rebuttals not censor.

That is not my understanding. Doing their own fact checking and asking private firms to follow their own procedures for removing false (witness bearing) content is not the same as Government censorship.

In a landmark 1973 case, Norwood v. Harrison, the Supreme Court held that government “may not induce, encourage or promote private persons to accomplish what it is constitutionally forbidden to accomplish.”

Were they all vaccinated?
probably not ! i would guess that just as many dems are running around unvaccinated as republicans ! but its dems making accusations and politicizing the matter ! when are dems going to place some blame on the Chicoms for causing all the death and chaos covid has fomented !

I agree to disagree.
on what basis ? its a fact that the largest group lagging on vaccination are younger people ,and blacks and latinos ? and no im not blaming them .... many people have their own reasons for taking or not taking the vaccines ... what are the reasons dems refuse to call out China for their role in the pandemic ?

New Topics

Forum List

Back