Media Word Vortex

Fed Starving

Mar 26, 2020
USA
I learnt something a long time ago when social media first started in around 2007. Publishing something makes the subject of what you publish become attracted towards you. Seems like a no brainer, but theres a whole big government and corporate culture behind keeping the average joe unaware of this and brainwashed into using the words that they want him to use and talk about the things they want to hear.

You could write a long book about this really but I am going to try and cover this topic in a short message board post.

I spent a lot of my time learning to avoid using particular words because simply using them, even in a negative light if you don't like them, is in a way promoting them or helping them sell in some way. For example I was under steep pressure to get angry and blog about how I hate pancakes so much. Who was pressuring me? Pancake retailers. Why? Because bad rep is better than no rep and plus, they could giggle about how much I know about pancakes, how could I possibly hate them?

Democrats do this careful wording much more than Republicans for the same reason. If you talk about pancakes, even if you say bad things about them, rotten things, horrific disgusting make you vomit things, no matter how negative you talk about pancakes, you are going to get stalked by pancake enthusiasts. Don't talk about pancakes and the pancake stalkers disappear. You don't have to sell pancakes with your hate if you don't want to.

So there are also people that target new and young writers and artists and journalists to use this "make you hate me to make you talk about me" tactic and essentially tricking them into a subject matter they would never touch in their life, all to sell a few units or spray em like a female kitty cat.

Get it? Got it? Good.

Dictionary word Vortex:
Definition of vortex

1 : something that resembles a whirlpool
// the hellish vortex of battle
Time

2 a: a mass of fluid (such as a liquid) with a whirling or circular motion that
tends to form a cavity or vacuum in the center of the circle and to draw
toward this cavity or vacuum bodies subject to its action
especially : WHIRLPOOL, EDDY

b : a region within a body of fluid in which the fluid elements have an angular
velocity