Media now reports that Hunter Biden laptop WAS authentic and emails real, AFTERALL

I cannot lie, I could not care less what Hunter Biden does as long as his daddy does not give him a spot in his administration
For me, its not about that. I only made this thread to call out the media and the duopoly. The lies and projection that people GLADLY eat with a shit crusted spoon.

Hunter Biden was always a right-wing obsession. Yeah, Hunter Biden is a ne'er-do-well. Last I looked though, Hunter was not running for President then nor is he president now. That fact might come to a surprise to some pearl clutchers on this thread.
Big guy gets 10%

The assholes who do all of that shunning, silencing, and harassing are the loudest of the fascists, loudly, obscenely, laughing off the massive vote fraud(coup d' tat)that delivered a now known traitor to the United States, into the presidency, and I ain't talking about dominion voting machines, the media conspiracy with the nations traitorous intelligence services, the CIA/NSA/FBI and the tech titans facebook, google, and twitter, to both actively, massively, dis-inform, and silence the real journalism, that combined to the pandemic scam and mail-it-in voting was the fraud!

The story of Hunters laptop was not Hunter, it was daddy Joe's connection to the utterly illegal financial arrangement with the communist Chinese, and you know what America, everything the piece of fucking shit has done, everything, from Afghanistan where his treachery ranks him right up there with Caligula & Nero, to pipelines, vaccines, full and total politicization of US military, to the southern border, all of it, everything, was intentionally designed to cripple the USA and exalt communist China!
We all have our views. But you pretty much hit the nail on the head. How people were deceived to give away their birthright as Americans will be remembered for a long time after the deed is done.

Original story from politico
More than 50 former senior intelligence officials have signed on to a letter outlining their belief that the recent disclosure of emails allegedly belonging to Joe Biden’s son “has all the classic earmarks of a Russian information operation.”
But if you dont believe the govt and our "intelligence" agencies, you are a conspiracy theorist loving NAZI that wants to eat black babies.
God, you people are so fucking stupid.

^^^Biden cultists like these are the reason the media can get away with covering up these stories, and Big Tech can censor anyone who tries to talk about it.

Faux News is covering up the Huntergate Scandal of the Century?

The Hell you say!

Original story from politico
More than 50 former senior intelligence officials have signed on to a letter outlining their belief that the recent disclosure of emails allegedly belonging to Joe Biden’s son “has all the classic earmarks of a Russian information operation.”
But if you dont believe the govt and our "intelligence" agencies, you are a conspiracy theorist loving NAZI that wants to eat black babies.
God, you people are so fucking stupid.

And Red Jen Psaki, aka Ginger Goebbels, still has this tweet up on her feed:

They're hoping the dummies won't notice.

Let me summarize for you sheep lefties.

The laptop is Hunter's. It contains evidence of JOE taking money from CHINA.

It is not that complex. If it was Eric Trump's laptop....we all know you would understand....so you are lying bags of dead fetuses.

Jesus man, have you any dignity? Just stop already
I can understand you being so upset. You had such high hopes for the Hunter Biden laptop thing, but it just didn't pan out as you had hoped. Perhaps next time you should run your ideas by some sane people and get their response before you invest so much hope in it. Just discussing it among crazy trump supporters didn't give you any indication of how it was responded to in the real world.

I can understand you being so upset. You had such high hopes for the Hunter Biden laptop thing, but it just didn't pan out as you had hoped. Perhaps next time you should run your ideas by some sane people and get their response before you invest so much hope in it. Just discussing it among crazy trump supporters didn't give you any indication of how it was responded to in the real world.
Dodge, deflect.
Typical cultist response.

Jesus man, have you any dignity? Just stop already

Please, the rabid right wants to conflate these 2 emails with the lewd laptop smears the assholes were pushing in their last ditch effort at tarnishing Joe before the election.

Nothing in the posted link that reports any confirmation, or not, about the authenticity of any laptop. Just un-sourced allegations about 2 emails that the unnamed source said he remembers reading.

Rube.

The American people deserve to observe what is on Hunter Biden's laptop.

Those who say otherwise want the documented treason on the laptop classified just like the FBI 911 file....
Than watch FOX news, you may even see the video of Hunter, the hooker and the poodle.

Please, the rabid right wants to conflate these 2 emails with the lewd laptop smears the assholes were pushing in their last ditch effort at tarnishing Joe before the election.

Nothing in the posted link that reports any confirmation, or not, about the authenticity of any laptop. Just un-sourced allegations about 2 emails that the unnamed source said he remembers reading.

Rube.
Maybe you should tell hunter that so he will finally deny it :rofl:
Dumbass

Forum List

Back