Media Now Claims Shooter Was Factually Arabic But Morally White

BOULDER, CO—After 24 hours lamenting the scourge of white supremacy in America, new details revealed that an evil mass shooter was Arabic. The media was able to retain their narrative, however, when further details emerged that in spite of being Arabic, the shooter was morally white.

"The mass shooter was morally white," said one CNN anchor. "This clearly shows that white supremacy is still the enemy here. Whiteness is a flexible thing that can mean whatever soulless political opportunists like us want it to mean, whenever we need it to! Did I say that out loud? Wait-- um, er, I mean... wow, such a tragedy."

The media is confident that even if the white supremacy narrative backfires, they will still be able to exploit an unspeakable human tragedy to roll out their standard gun-control narrative.

"Yeah, either way, we'll get some good political mileage out of this," said another media figure, who is factually human, but morally a pale, carp-like fish that lives in the murky depths of a polluted river. "That's what bottom feeders, er-- I mean courageous journalists like us do best!"
It is truly stupid to lash out and make allegations without actual information.

Making it up is also called lying.
What's new? This is the MEDIA.

Let me say this FACT once again......

Until the left Propaganda Media Machine is stopped, the opposition has ZERO chance.

The "opposition" has NO organization, NO plans and NO commitment. Yeah, that's a winning strategy.
So you justify lying because, in your mind, "THEY DO IT?"

Try to get a grip on reality little one. People who today call themselves "Republican" and "conservative" do nothing but lie all day all night. The reason they lie? Because they have no policy, no plan, all they have is imagined grievances. Look at the threads here and how many imagined hurts these "Republican conservatives" post along with their lies every day.

Entire radio networks are dedicated to these made up grievances.
75% of FAUX news is imagined hurts.

Republicans...The Party of Permanant Butt-Hurt.
Talk about DoubleThink! The filthy DEMOCRATS are the ones preaching "Victimology". In all walks of life. It was DEMOCRATS bitching for FOUR years that Trump WON the fuckin' election in 2016. It is DEMOCRATS who play Identity Politics and the "Race" card all the time.
More faux butt-hurt from the Trump owned Republican party. "Ooo those bad Democrats they're the reason we don't let Black people vote1"
You are a joke. A sad little wannabe joke.
They just can’t stop ranting about Trump no matter the topic. Sad.
New poll today...
54% of Republicans want Trump in 24.

Now tell us

Did Biden win the election fairly?

Simple yes or no.

No, the Chinese stole it for him. That's why the inauguration looked like any other third world shit hole inauguration.

Lots of pretty flags, a couple of thousand hand picked elites, surrounded by tens of thousands of troops and a wall.

Venezuela, North Korea, they do that.

And now we do too.

Why risk spreading covid during a pandemic?

BOULDER, CO—After 24 hours lamenting the scourge of white supremacy in America, new details revealed that an evil mass shooter was Arabic. The media was able to retain their narrative, however, when further details emerged that in spite of being Arabic, the shooter was morally white.

"The mass shooter was morally white," said one CNN anchor. "This clearly shows that white supremacy is still the enemy here. Whiteness is a flexible thing that can mean whatever soulless political opportunists like us want it to mean, whenever we need it to! Did I say that out loud? Wait-- um, er, I mean... wow, such a tragedy."

The media is confident that even if the white supremacy narrative backfires, they will still be able to exploit an unspeakable human tragedy to roll out their standard gun-control narrative.

"Yeah, either way, we'll get some good political mileage out of this," said another media figure, who is factually human, but morally a pale, carp-like fish that lives in the murky depths of a polluted river. "That's what bottom feeders, er-- I mean courageous journalists like us do best!"

Until the left Propaganda Media Machine is stopped, the opposition has ZERO chance.

The "opposition" has NO organization, NO plans and NO commitment. Yeah, that's a winning strategy.

Try to get a grip on reality little one. People who today call themselves "Republican" and "conservative" do nothing but lie all day all night. The reason they lie? Because they have no policy, no plan, all they have is imagined grievances. Look at the threads here and how many imagined hurts these "Republican conservatives" post along with their lies every day.

Talk about DoubleThink! The filthy DEMOCRATS are the ones preaching "Victimology". In all walks of life. It was DEMOCRATS bitching for FOUR years that Trump WON the fuckin' election in 2016. It is DEMOCRATS who play Identity Politics and the "Race" card all the time.
More faux butt-hurt from the Trump owned Republican party. "Ooo those bad Democrats they're the reason we don't let Black people vote1"
New poll today...

Now tell us

Simple yes or no.

No, the Chinese stole it for him. That's why the inauguration looked like any other third world shit hole inauguration.

Lots of pretty flags, a couple of thousand hand picked elites, surrounded by tens of thousands of troops and a wall.

And now we do too.

Like at the BORDER?

New poll today...

Now tell us

Simple yes or no.

And now we do too.

Like at the BORDER?

The border is not an inauguration? It certainly wasn't planned. Are you mad?

New poll today...

Now tell us

Simple yes or no.

And now we do too.

Like at the BORDER?

The aliens swarming the border are infecting tens of thousands of Americans. Are you claiming the political class is somehow better than the people who pay their grossly inflated wages?

New poll today...

Now tell us

Simple yes or no.

And now we do too.

Like at the BORDER?

The aliens swarming the border are infecting tens of thousands of Americans. Are you claiming the political class is somehow better than the people who pay their grossly inflated wages?

LOLOL.. I said nothing of the sort. Are you crazy?

New poll today...

Now tell us

Simple yes or no.

And now we do too.

Like at the BORDER?

It WAS planned. Biden said he would undo ALL Trump policies. Now we have a huge influx of vermin from shithole countries. Do we get their BEST people? Or the least educated and trained? The question is rhetorical.

I just wanna know how they blame Trump this time.
The same way they got rid of Trump--a media-based smarming of Americans with a lie a minute about Trump, a false story about Trump and prostitutes jumping and peeing on a bed because Hillary had slept on same bed just weeks earlier--all lies to make Hillary look like a victim to a nekkid man with benefits. The story was traced back to its composition by Hillary's creative Warroom affiliates who destroyed many an innocent American citizen who had to deal with Clinton warroom inmates who sullied women already victimized and told to put ice on their bitten lips following their brutal rapes. Bleh.

Hillary had nothing to do with the dossier. See Republican billionaire Singer.
Not only did Hillary pay for the dossier, she got her palsy walsies to compose the nekkid Trump and peeing prostitutes on her bed pity party and others in the Democrat paradigm paid Mr. Steele for his part of naming the damning Donald Dossier after Mr. Steele. Now do you better understand why Hillary the Hack with an axe, gave her computer forty whacks. When she saw what she had done, she gave her cell phone forty one. <GIGGLE>

New poll today...

Now tell us

Simple yes or no.

And now we do too.

Like at the BORDER?

Outta the park, Mr. Westwall.

New poll today...

Now tell us

Simple yes or no.

And now we do too.

Like at the BORDER?

Sure you did. You said that the third world like inauguration was because of covid security, but you don't give a damn that thousands of illegals infected with the disease were invited in by xiden.

New poll today...

Now tell us

Simple yes or no.

And now we do too.

Like at the BORDER?

Sure you did. You said that the third world like inauguration was because of covid security, but you don't give a damn that thousands of illegals infected with the disease were invited in by xiden.

Your lies get more and more ridiculous.

New poll today...

Now tell us

Simple yes or no.

And now we do too.

Like at the BORDER?

Liar can’t keep your lies straight.

New poll today...

Now tell us

Simple yes or no.

And now we do too.

Like at the BORDER?

Arab isn't a race. Arabs are considered white and belong to the Semitic language group like Hebrew and Amharic.

One day even their brainless sheeple will stop listening to this horsehockey

New poll today...

Now tell us

Simple yes or no.

And now we do too.

Like at the BORDER?

Your lies get more and more ridiculous.

Or maybe you don't understand that words actually mean things.

New poll today...

Now tell us

Simple yes or no.

And now we do too.

Like at the BORDER?

Arab isn't a race. Arabs are considered white and belong to the Semitic language group like Hebrew and Amharic.
Arians are not a "Race" either. Hitler confused an old relegion with a race when he called the Germans "Aryans".

New poll today...

Now tell us

Simple yes or no.

And now we do too.

Like at the BORDER?

Arians are not a "Race" either. Hitler confused an old relegion with a race when he called the Germans "Aryans".

The True Aryans: Who Were They Really and How Were Their ...

To quickly put any Nazi suppositions to rest, the earliest known Aryans lived in prehistoric Iran. These people migrated to northern India sometime around 1,500 BC. Previous inhabitants of the Indian subcontinent called these newcomers ārya. The English ‘Aryan’ comes from this Sanskrit word. Interestingly, the term has a cognate in the Persian language, ērān. This word is the source of the modern country name, Iran. The Indus Val…

New poll today...

Now tell us

Simple yes or no.

And now we do too.

Like at the BORDER?

To quickly put any Nazi suppositions to rest, the earliest known Aryans lived in prehistoric Iran. These people migrated to northern India sometime around 1,500 BC. Previous inhabitants of the Indian subcontinent called these newcomers ārya. The English ‘Aryan’ comes from this Sanskrit word. Interestingly, the term has a cognate in the Persian language, ērān. This word is the source of the modern country name, Iran. The Indus Val…
I already posted that, Nimrod. Hitler got the word "Aryan" from an early Christian Sect called "Arianism" which was worshipped by Goths ,Huns ,Vandals ,Franks ,and other Germanic tribes during the downfall of Rome. DUH! I reads History books too.

New poll today...

Now tell us

Simple yes or no.

And now we do too.

Like at the BORDER?

I already posted that, Nimrod. Hitler got the word "Aryan" from an early Christian Sect called "Arianism" which was worshipped by Goths ,Huns ,Vandals ,Franks ,and other Germanic tribes during the downfall of Rome. DUH! I reads History books too.

Yep.. Hitler was also poorly educated. Demagogues often are.

New poll today...

Now tell us

Simple yes or no.

And now we do too.

Like at the BORDER?

Yep.. Hitler was also poorly educated. Demagogues often are.

Progressives even more so.

Forum List

Back