Media Now Claims Shooter Was Factually Arabic But Morally White

BOULDER, CO—After 24 hours lamenting the scourge of white supremacy in America, new details revealed that an evil mass shooter was Arabic. The media was able to retain their narrative, however, when further details emerged that in spite of being Arabic, the shooter was morally white.

"The mass shooter was morally white," said one CNN anchor. "This clearly shows that white supremacy is still the enemy here. Whiteness is a flexible thing that can mean whatever soulless political opportunists like us want it to mean, whenever we need it to! Did I say that out loud? Wait-- um, er, I mean... wow, such a tragedy."

The media is confident that even if the white supremacy narrative backfires, they will still be able to exploit an unspeakable human tragedy to roll out their standard gun-control narrative.

"Yeah, either way, we'll get some good political mileage out of this," said another media figure, who is factually human, but morally a pale, carp-like fish that lives in the murky depths of a polluted river. "That's what bottom feeders, er-- I mean courageous journalists like us do best!"

I just wanna know how they blame Trump this time.
No one is blaming The Don. But the mentality that this illustrates is one that is promoted by the MAGA GOPQ guns are sacred cult.
first act hitler did was take away guns
Another QAnon lie. No one is taking away your guns. But assault weapons have no place on the street.

BOULDER, CO—After 24 hours lamenting the scourge of white supremacy in America, new details revealed that an evil mass shooter was Arabic. The media was able to retain their narrative, however, when further details emerged that in spite of being Arabic, the shooter was morally white.

"The mass shooter was morally white," said one CNN anchor. "This clearly shows that white supremacy is still the enemy here. Whiteness is a flexible thing that can mean whatever soulless political opportunists like us want it to mean, whenever we need it to! Did I say that out loud? Wait-- um, er, I mean... wow, such a tragedy."

The media is confident that even if the white supremacy narrative backfires, they will still be able to exploit an unspeakable human tragedy to roll out their standard gun-control narrative.

"Yeah, either way, we'll get some good political mileage out of this," said another media figure, who is factually human, but morally a pale, carp-like fish that lives in the murky depths of a polluted river. "That's what bottom feeders, er-- I mean courageous journalists like us do best!"

Man, this is really stupid. Syrians like Lebanese are legally white.
They are also Muslims. Islam ,by its very nature ,can't abide Freedom. The word "Islam" literally means "submission".

Christians also pray Thy will not mine own... Christians try to submit to the will of God.
I ain't Christian. But Mohammed was a pedophile Warlord. A 9 year old WIFE?

No one is blaming The Don. But the mentality that this illustrates is one that is promoted by the MAGA GOPQ guns are sacred cult.
Another QAnon lie. No one is taking away your guns. But assault weapons have no place on the street.
Yes they do if THUGS are looting your city.

They are also Muslims. Islam ,by its very nature ,can't abide Freedom. The word "Islam" literally means "submission".

Christians also pray Thy will not mine own... Christians try to submit to the will of God.

Nope.. Aisha was born before the Call so she was at least 19.

so why are the dems dug in behind wire and protected by
ARMED MEN

Its how they roll.

Posse comitatus and executive orders.

he faked the burning of the Reichstag....

Islam is a political movement. I believe Hitler learned much from the Koran. Much of Mein Kamph is exactly like the Koran. Just change who is the "Master Race" into Arabs.

Yes they do if THUGS are looting your city.

Saved The Kenosha Kid's life.

Islam is a political movement. I believe Hitler learned much from the Koran. Much of Mein Kamph is exactly like the Koran. Just change who is the "Master Race" into Arabs.

Hogwash.. Hitler thought the Arabs were "mud people".

I'm seeing multiple quotes, from people who knew the killer, saying that he was paranoid and violent. They say they saw him "playing with a gun" a few days before. I, of course, don't have the facts, but if these people had reason to believe he might do something like this and failed to do anything about it, they should be held accountable for their negligence.

Didn't say anything about how he felt about Arabs. I said Mein Kamph and the Koran have many similarities. Look up "Mein Kamph and the Koran". Don't take MY word for it. See for yourself. Know what Apostasy is?

Didn't say anything about how he felt about Arabs. I said Mein Kamph and the Koran have many similarities. Look up "Mein Kamph and the Koran". Don't take MY word for it. See for yourself. Know what Apostasy is?

No they don't..They are nothing alike.

No they don't..They are nothing alike.
Try looking it up. I SAID not to take my word.

You are a fan too?

The same way they got rid of Trump--a media-based smarming of Americans with a lie a minute about Trump, a false story about Trump and prostitutes jumping and peeing on a bed because Hillary had slept on same bed just weeks earlier--all lies to make Hillary look like a victim to a nekkid man with benefits. The story was traced back to its composition by Hillary's creative Warroom affiliates who destroyed many an innocent American citizen who had to deal with Clinton warroom inmates who sullied women already victimized and told to put ice on their bitten lips following their brutal rapes. Bleh.

You are a fan too?

?????

The same way they got rid of Trump--a media-based smarming of Americans with a lie a minute about Trump, a false story about Trump and prostitutes jumping and peeing on a bed because Hillary had slept on same bed just weeks earlier--all lies to make Hillary look like a victim to a nekkid man with benefits. The story was traced back to its composition by Hillary's creative Warroom affiliates who destroyed many an innocent American citizen who had to deal with Clinton warroom inmates who sullied women already victimized and told to put ice on their bitten lips following their brutal rapes. Bleh.

Hillary had nothing to do with the dossier. See Republican billionaire Singer.

It is truly stupid to lash out and make allegations without actual information.

Making it up is also called lying.
What's new? This is the MEDIA.

Let me say this FACT once again......

Until the left Propaganda Media Machine is stopped, the opposition has ZERO chance.

The "opposition" has NO organization, NO plans and NO commitment. Yeah, that's a winning strategy.
So you justify lying because, in your mind, "THEY DO IT?"

Try to get a grip on reality little one. People who today call themselves "Republican" and "conservative" do nothing but lie all day all night. The reason they lie? Because they have no policy, no plan, all they have is imagined grievances. Look at the threads here and how many imagined hurts these "Republican conservatives" post along with their lies every day.

Entire radio networks are dedicated to these made up grievances.
75% of FAUX news is imagined hurts.

Republicans...The Party of Permanant Butt-Hurt.
Talk about DoubleThink! The filthy DEMOCRATS are the ones preaching "Victimology". In all walks of life. It was DEMOCRATS bitching for FOUR years that Trump WON the fuckin' election in 2016. It is DEMOCRATS who play Identity Politics and the "Race" card all the time.
More faux butt-hurt from the Trump owned Republican party. "Ooo those bad Democrats they're the reason we don't let Black people vote1"
You are a joke. A sad little wannabe joke.
They just can’t stop ranting about Trump no matter the topic. Sad.
New poll today...
54% of Republicans want Trump in 24.

Now tell us

Did Biden win the election fairly?

Simple yes or no.

No, the Chinese stole it for him. That's why the inauguration looked like any other third world shit hole inauguration.

Lots of pretty flags, a couple of thousand hand picked elites, surrounded by tens of thousands of troops and a wall.

Venezuela, North Korea, they do that.

And now we do too.

Hillary had nothing to do with the dossier. See Republican billionaire Singer.

Provably, and PROVEN false.

Forum List

Back