Media Mistakes In The Trump Era-The Definitive List

I like this one as it is a continual subject kept alive by the Trump hating leftist liars:

2. Oct. 1, 2016:​

The New York Times and other media widely suggested or implied that Trump had not paid income taxes for 18 years. Later, tax return pages leaked to MSNBC ultimately showed that Trump actually paid a higher rate than Democrats Bernie Sanders and President Obama.

I like this one as it is a continual subject kept alive by the Trump hating leftist liars:

The New York Times and other media widely suggested or implied that Trump had not paid income taxes for 18 years. Later, tax return pages leaked to MSNBC ultimately showed that Trump actually paid a higher rate than Democrats Bernie Sanders and President Obama.
The Leftist idiots don't understand the IRS tax law. If a taxpayer has a loss one year, he is allowed to deduct that loss in succeeding years to reduce his tax bill. It's called Loss Carryover and Trump is in Real estate which has a very volatile market. He declared bankruptcy on some properties and that loss can be deducted from his taxable income in following years. If he sells a property at a loss, that loss reduces his taxable income. Now, many of the properties Trump owns are considered Capital, so when he sells one at a profit, it is taxed at a lower rate(capital gains) than ordinary income.

"Later, tax return pages leaked to MSNBC ultimately showed that Trump actually paid a higher rate than Democrats Bernie Sanders and President Obama." St #2
Higher "rate"?
I doubt that.
It can be easily clarified simply by you posting the $% each of the 3 of them paid, for any particular year.
I'll tell you in advance, it's extremely unlikely.

That one year snap shot will be tested when Congress looks at his taxes from 2016-2021.

"The Leftist idiots" V #3
I don't endorse idiots, or idiocy.
But I puzzle over your associating a political minority with common knowledge.
I imagine only a very small % of the U.S. population knows that much about real estate tax shelters.

It would be more time-consuming to list the techniques Trump used to illegally leverage his tax advantage, reportedly over-$valuing, or under-$valuing IRS disclosures, whichever returned $maximum profit to him.

Trump is a New York City shyster landlord, real estate crook. He's reportedly handled thousands of lawsuits in his life. Doesn't look like Trump is goin' down. But if Trump does drop, he's gunna hit hard.

Forum List

Back