Media Lies

Viktor

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2013
Southern California
I don't agree with Donald Trump about everything. However, when he says the media tells lies and distortions, he's absolutely right.

Google Groups

Some media outlets are better than others. Fox News is not 100% objective, but they are better than CNN, MSNBC, The NY Times and The Washington Post. I also like OneAmerica News. Russia Today tries to appear objective, but, if you listen carefully to it, you can see it's propaganda for the Kremlin. The bias is somewhat subtle, but it's there.

The media does not really lie, they spin. Spin is easy to spot. I am puzzled by those who apparently cannot see spin and think bad news is entirely false news.

The media does not really lie, they spin. Spin is easy to spot. I am puzzled by those who apparently cannot see spin and think bad news is entirely false news.
Sometimes they do lie. Read my link.
Actually most the time they do.the media is just a tool for the government,nothing else,they don’t investigate anything.its sad that to date,the best investigations into the kennedy assassination have been done by independent researchers.

Forum List

Back