Media keeps saying the protests are “largely peaceful”...so out of 800,000 cops in America, aren’t they “Largely not racist”?

If we were going by Trump's standard, we'd be declaring police a terrorist organization...

I strongly recommend against going with Trump's standard. He's an idiot.

See how easy it is to flip the script?

Are 800,000 cops in America systematically hunting down and murdering black people?

Sure doesn’t seem like it.

Media loves to spin spin spin spin to suit their ideology. They are not reporters, they are activists...and they are taught to act that way.
Oh hell no. Haven’t you heard? Cops are racists fucks!

See how easy it is to flip the script?

Are 800,000 cops in America systematically hunting down and murdering black people?

Sure doesn’t seem like it.

Media loves to spin spin spin spin to suit their ideology. They are not reporters, they are activists...and they are taught to act that way.
Great point.

10 million arrests last year.
100 unarmed persons killed by cops.
9 were black.

But ALL cops are racist.

Meanwhile half the “protesters” are agitators that attack police, vandalize buildings, loot stores, and assault and murder whites and cops.

But they are “mainly peaceful”.

1591218926092.png

GRAND RAPIDS, MI – During the weekend riot in Grand Rapids, Alexandria “Ally” Lyons posted a Facebook Live video in which she encouraged others to cause destruction and loot - and drank beer that likely had just been stolen from Mojo’s bar, police said in court records.

Lyons, 22, of Grand Rapids, also posted video of a party at her home after the riots in which clothing stolen from F. David Barney Clothiers, 125 Ottawa Ave. NW, was displayed.

Many called police and told about Lyons’ alleged role in the riot, Grand Rapids police Detective Matt DeJong wrote in a probable-cause affidavit.

View attachment 345097

GRAND RAPIDS, MI – During the weekend riot in Grand Rapids, Alexandria “Ally” Lyons posted a Facebook Live video in which she encouraged others to cause destruction and loot - and drank beer that likely had just been stolen from Mojo’s bar, police said in court records.

Lyons, 22, of Grand Rapids, also posted video of a party at her home after the riots in which clothing stolen from F. David Barney Clothiers, 125 Ottawa Ave. NW, was displayed.

Many called police and told about Lyons’ alleged role in the riot, Grand Rapids police Detective Matt DeJong wrote in a probable-cause affidavit.

I love this! Hopefully we have thousands of these arrests soon!

Liberals, see how easy it is to spin this shit.

These protests are NOT LARGELY PEACEFUL.

THE FUCKING MEDIA JUST STRAIGHT UP LIES.

I’m a white man with black friends. In this time & beyond, I must ask myself what that really means- in fact, I must ask myself UNCOMFORTABLE QUESTIONS about what FRIENDSHIP ITSELF means.

i hope my black friends dont kill me, my friends

Forum List

Back