Media in tears

dfens

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2016
I love it. Fire all of these parasites who do nothing but talk and tell people who do real work what they should think and believe in.

Trump 2016!

Media fired? I think not. I mean if the press wants to hire actual reporters that would be awesome.

Giving some thought to starting my own polling service though. There's where the real demand exists. Maybe get myself six or eight groundhogs. Those guys seem to be good that predicting stuff.

People are crying where my wife works.....some had to go home.:badgrin:

Watching my favorite Racist/Communist Van Jones go full cry baby retard on CNN was one of the high points of the night for me.
He was on CNN with 3 other men about 2 AM this morning and I thought they were going to fight. Jones is a raging Commie.

Been watching/recording more MSDNC and CNN than ever since the great election kicked them in the nuts. The insults are still there, the dire predictions of the coming Trump administration, etc., only now their delivery tones are quite different which makes sense as they're fighting tears and whatnot. It's some of the best TV "journalism" ever and a hoot to watch. National Panhandle Radio has also been a joy to listen to for a change. Their pukes are melting down right along with their TV counterparts. What great times!

New Topics

Forum List

Back