Media Ignore Study Showing Kids of Same-Sex Parents Have More Emotional Problems

timslash

Dec 4, 2014
Buffalo. NY
New Research on Same-Sex Households Reveals Kids Do Best With Mom and Dad Public Discourse
While liberals might bring up the notion that kids of gay parents will be bullied, thus having lower emotional health scores, the study did not support this idea. In fact, these children were not more likely to be get picked on or bullied; in fact, they were slightly less likely to be picked on then children of opposite-sex parents (though that difference was within the margin of error.)
A new study published in the February 2015 issue of the British Journal of Education, Society, and Behavioural Science appears to be the largest yet on the matter of same-sex households and children’s emotional outcomes. It analyzed 512 children of same-sex parents, drawn from a pool of over 207,000 respondents who participated in the (US) National Health Interview Survey(NHIS) at some point between 1997 and 2013.
Well, same-sex parents protecters what is your argument now? Or maybe you will say that it's just another "stupid investigation" and "Fake research?"...

You are presuming that they care. Liberalism itself is a revolt against nature, this support for homosexual adoption is one of its many manifestations.

That study was done by partisans. There are many ACTUAL studies that prove the opposite.

And do you bastards want to disregard the millions of children that go unadopted every year? The ones adopted by gay parents fare better than the ones being shuffled through the system 100% of the time.

That study was done by partisans. There are many ACTUAL studies that prove the opposite.

And do you bastards want to disregard the millions of children that go unadopted every year? The ones adopted by gay parents fare better than the ones being shuffled through the system 100% of the time.
Yes, exactly, REAL and UNBIASED studies where the gay and lesbian parents self report the results and insist they are better parents than those square and uptight straights.

No study necessary. Just look at the circumstances, trends and results of the past fifty years. But don't expect the empirical to sway the opinion of outdated left wing democrat neocons of today.
Someday they may catch up to Quayle. So far the democrats are 25 years behind even him.

Yes, exactly, REAL and UNBIASED studies where the gay and lesbian parents self report the results and insist they are better parents than those square and uptight straights.
In a couple decades you'll be thought of as despicably as the segregationists of 50 years ago are today. The world will be better when your gone.

Millions of children are adopted by homosexual couples? Where is this?

To the contrary, those of us who oppose this want to protect the children from unnatural perverts.

To the contrary, those of us who oppose this want to protect the children from unnatural perverts.
Are you playing stupid intentionally? Or is that just how you normally are?

In a couple decades you'll be thought of as despicably as the segregationists of 50 years ago are today. The world will be better when your gone.
LOL, I like how sociopolitical issues like gay marriage are treated like a fashion statement by shitlibs. "OMG your views are sooooo 1950".

LOL, I like how sociopolitical issues like gay marriage are treated like a fashion statement by shitlibs. "OMG your views are sooooo 1950".
The good news is once the supreme court legalizes gay marriage nationwide later this year I won't have to pretend to take you morons seriously anymore.

You implied banning homosexual adoption will deny millions of children their SUPER FANTASTIC new gay parents. Or were you just being overly dramatic when you brought up those numbers?

To the contrary, you are the one disregarding the children by throwing them into a perverse and socially confusing environment. This reckless social experiment is all in the name of "equality" of course.

You implied banning homosexual adoption will deny millions of children their SUPER FANTASTIC new gay parents. Or were you just being overly dramatic when you brought up those numbers?

To the contrary, you are the one disregarding the children by throwing them into a perverse and socially confusing environment. This reckless social experiment is all in the name of "equality" of course.
I never implied that. You're a dumbass.

The good news is once the supreme court legalizes gay marriage nationwide later this year I won't have to pretend to take you morons seriously anymore.
I am not American. Why would some Supreme Court ruling effect me from stating my views? What an absurd comment.

I never implied that. You're a dumbass.
yea forgive me, I thought you said those of us who oppose gay adoption are disregarding the millions of unadopted children every year, my mistake. Can't imagine where I got that idea, lol.

I am not American. Why would some Supreme Court ruling effect me from stating my views? What an absurd comment.
You're not American? That's the best thing I've ever seen you post. :thup:

If you don't like gay mu'rage you can geeeeit out!

Yup :thup:

Yup :thup:
The unconventional patriotism of gay marriage...

Post one.

New Topics

Forum List

Back