Media hated Trump so much-Megyn Kelly

Bravo Megyn Kelly. She told the truth about the media and Democrats. “They hated him so much, they checked their objectivity. It wasn’t just CNN, all of them did. They just couldn't check their own personal feelings about him." People got so wrapped up and obsessed with hating Trump, they lost touch with reality. Even though he was a miracle worker who brought energy independence, $6000 more for average family, lowest unemployment in history, 80 million voters obtusely said, "I'll vote for the other guy!" How does that make sense? They had no compunction about their hate.
There’s a reason for that hate and the reason wasn’t because he was doing amazing things for our country. Do you know why so many hating him so much?

Media lies.

You think so many people hate trump because the media lies? Haha. Ok
The media has consistently lied about the accomplishments of the Trump administration. 96% negative coverage proves it, it takes a concerted effort to accomplish that.
Lying and omitting are two very different things. Trump had the largest platform in the world including his own press room that he could send out announcements at any time. He had surrogates on every media outlet every single day all able to boast about these accomplishments. These things weren't hidden from the public. We could see it all and draw our own conclusions. The problem was Trump lied about almost everything. He got mostly negative coverage even from friendly networks like Fox because when the POTUS lies it causes controversy and for profit news companies cover controversy over boring policy. Trump thrives off controversy and stoking hate for his opponents so he antagonized it all. Don't play dumb we both now everything I just wrote is accurate. If you don't think so then tell me what I got wrong... Make a smart counter argument.

Let's just look a one example where the state run media put a negative spin on one of the Trump administrations accomplishments. Getting 4 mulsim countries to formally recognize and normalize relations with Israel. Let's see you address that without using state run media talking points.

A complete dog and pony show. None of these agreements did any more than formalize a relationship which has existed for years. No combatants were involved, and the world isn't a safer place as a result. This was a PR exercise to make Trump look like a peace broker, while he was trying to sell nukes to the Saudi's.

In what way did any of these agreement benefit the American people?

:link: :link: :link: :link: :link:

Bravo Megyn Kelly. She told the truth about the media and Democrats. “They hated him so much, they checked their objectivity. It wasn’t just CNN, all of them did. They just couldn't check their own personal feelings about him." People got so wrapped up and obsessed with hating Trump, they lost touch with reality. Even though he was a miracle worker who brought energy independence, $6000 more for average family, lowest unemployment in history, 80 million voters obtusely said, "I'll vote for the other guy!" How does that make sense? They had no compunction about their hate.
There’s a reason for that hate and the reason wasn’t because he was doing amazing things for our country. Do you know why so many hating him so much?
The reason for the hate is you living by diseased emotions that you absorb and demand that Trump be obliterated from History to quell your emotions
I don't want him obliterated from history. I want his short political career studied and scrutinized so that we don't let shitheads like that gain power ever again. We need to demand better of our leaders. Don't try and interpret my thoughts. You're not very good at it. Just ask, I'll tell you what I think.

Then, excluding style, tell the class what substance of the Trump accomplishments you disagreed with.
I agree with elements of many of his initiatives. I also disagree with elements of many. But style and messaging from a president does matter. The President is a representative for our country and a manager of our government and military. He should be trusted and thoughtful and should be able to forge productive relationships. Trump lied, boasted, demonized, trolled and burned bridges all over the world. The word and commitment of the USA is greatly diminished because of Trump. The trust of our allies is diminished. The discourse of our congress is diminished and more Americans are at odds with each other than I can remember in my lifetime. Trump was and is toxic.

Can you be more specific, I can throw out generalized BS about prior administrations doing what you claim. quid pro joe proved our county's word couldn't be trusted on day one, when he canceled the Keystone pipeline, a policy one of our closest allies and trading partners was counting on.

No we weren't. More Canadians opposed the Keystone Pipeline than approved of it. Trudeau barely blinked when it happened. Jason Kenney had a cow, but Jason Kenney is an asshole Conservative from Alberta, so there's that.

So you think transportation methods that have a higher carbon footprint, along with losing jobs are a good thing, GOT IT!!!!!!!!

We got a transportation method that doesn't endanger the groundwater supplies or poison the land that native communities rely on for their health and safety. Lives and communities are more important than jobs. If Alberta wants the jobs, maybe they should just build the refineries in Alberta, and then the pipelines wouldn't be required.

Media lies.

The media has consistently lied about the accomplishments of the Trump administration. 96% negative coverage proves it, it takes a concerted effort to accomplish that.
Lying and omitting are two very different things. Trump had the largest platform in the world including his own press room that he could send out announcements at any time. He had surrogates on every media outlet every single day all able to boast about these accomplishments. These things weren't hidden from the public. We could see it all and draw our own conclusions. The problem was Trump lied about almost everything. He got mostly negative coverage even from friendly networks like Fox because when the POTUS lies it causes controversy and for profit news companies cover controversy over boring policy. Trump thrives off controversy and stoking hate for his opponents so he antagonized it all. Don't play dumb we both now everything I just wrote is accurate. If you don't think so then tell me what I got wrong... Make a smart counter argument.

Let's just look a one example where the state run media put a negative spin on one of the Trump administrations accomplishments. Getting 4 mulsim countries to formally recognize and normalize relations with Israel. Let's see you address that without using state run media talking points.

A complete dog and pony show. None of these agreements did any more than formalize a relationship which has existed for years. No combatants were involved, and the world isn't a safer place as a result. This was a PR exercise to make Trump look like a peace broker, while he was trying to sell nukes to the Saudi's.

From around the world:

Trump had the wrong legal team.
RmDls7770iztNyfJOwbRWCyQQjSE8p8hRMCuK-Vi5bJo03BBfAA7my8CLsX8DK92FTo7cvEtgrUWUuMdBMm50j3GFmf4RB1pbY0nftR1HWnkGvbxdfEANlrcYrZwdXH875bwnG_kagSj9RoXn31gSZxU8Qy-ULz3EA=w1200-h630-p-k-no-nu

The reason for the hate is you living by diseased emotions that you absorb and demand that Trump be obliterated from History to quell your emotions
I don't want him obliterated from history. I want his short political career studied and scrutinized so that we don't let shitheads like that gain power ever again. We need to demand better of our leaders. Don't try and interpret my thoughts. You're not very good at it. Just ask, I'll tell you what I think.

Then, excluding style, tell the class what substance of the Trump accomplishments you disagreed with.
I agree with elements of many of his initiatives. I also disagree with elements of many. But style and messaging from a president does matter. The President is a representative for our country and a manager of our government and military. He should be trusted and thoughtful and should be able to forge productive relationships. Trump lied, boasted, demonized, trolled and burned bridges all over the world. The word and commitment of the USA is greatly diminished because of Trump. The trust of our allies is diminished. The discourse of our congress is diminished and more Americans are at odds with each other than I can remember in my lifetime. Trump was and is toxic.

Can you be more specific, I can throw out generalized BS about prior administrations doing what you claim. quid pro joe proved our county's word couldn't be trusted on day one, when he canceled the Keystone pipeline, a policy one of our closest allies and trading partners was counting on.

No we weren't. More Canadians opposed the Keystone Pipeline than approved of it. Trudeau barely blinked when it happened. Jason Kenney had a cow, but Jason Kenney is an asshole Conservative from Alberta, so there's that.

So you think transportation methods that have a higher carbon footprint, along with losing jobs are a good thing, GOT IT!!!!!!!!

We got a transportation method that doesn't endanger the groundwater supplies or poison the land that native communities rely on for their health and safety. Lives and communities are more important than jobs. If Alberta wants the jobs, maybe they should just build the refineries in Alberta, and then the pipelines wouldn't be required.

Pipelines are the safest and the most ecological method to move large quantities of any liquids, even from refineries. Keystone was set to operate net carbon neutral. Your BS is self contradictory, as usual. You commies just love talking out of both sides of your mouth.

Carbon footprint is a made up term to sound scary and scientific

Yeah, but you have to use language the low information commies can understand.

They are trying to sell an imagine of every time we drive our car we put a “footprint” dent in Mother Earth
Mother Earth ingests 1,000 times more from the planets natural production every day then it does from all of mankind
It’s guilt inspired motivational manipulation attempts at needless behavior change

Media lies.

From around the world:

Not even going to bother to open you first link. Israel hasn't existed as a State for 100 years. And why do your other links only mention 2 of the 4 muslim countries that have formally recognized Israel?

Forum List

Back