Media hated Trump so much-Megyn Kelly

Dump lost. Get over it. :)

A theft is not a loss. Learn it.
Actually a theft is a type of loss. In this case the loss was due to getting voted out. Get over it. Qannon lied to you and you fell for it. :)

There was no legit vote. You know. This election was run like in your third world shitholes. That's why the inauguration looked like it happened in Zimbabwe.
I know I know. Sucks for you dont it? :laugh:

No, it sucks for the country. I'm wealthy enough I can leave when it gets bad.

You're going to starve
Is that another Q conspiracy theory? You arent going anywhere and theres no way I could starve.

I have no idea who Q is, but yes, when the country begins to fall apart and the store shelves run dry you're screwed. You are a typical progressive doofus, incapable of fending for yourself.

And yes, I can go anywhere I want. My daughter is now in Switzerland enrolled in a boarding school so she doesn't have to deal with this idiocy.

Bravo Megyn Kelly. She told the truth about the media and Democrats. “They hated him so much, they checked their objectivity. It wasn’t just CNN, all of them did. They just couldn't check their own personal feelings about him." People got so wrapped up and obsessed with hating Trump, they lost touch with reality. Even though he was a miracle worker who brought energy independence, $6000 more for average family, lowest unemployment in history, 80 million voters obtusely said, "I'll vote for the other guy!" How does that make sense? They had no compunction about their hate.
Wrong.

Accurately reporting the ignorant, hateful, wrongheaded, racist, bigoted things Trump said doesn’t mean ‘the media’ hated Trump.

Accurately reporting that Trump’s lies were in fact lies, that the conspiracy theories he propagated were false, and the fake news he spread were devoid of truth doesn’t mean ‘the media’ hated Trump.

Trump said the idiotic things he said, the press reported that, Trump has only himself to blame.

Bravo Megyn Kelly. She told the truth about the media and Democrats. “They hated him so much, they checked their objectivity. It wasn’t just CNN, all of them did. They just couldn't check their own personal feelings about him." People got so wrapped up and obsessed with hating Trump, they lost touch with reality. Even though he was a miracle worker who brought energy independence, $6000 more for average family, lowest unemployment in history, 80 million voters obtusely said, "I'll vote for the other guy!" How does that make sense? They had no compunction about their hate.
Wrong.

Accurately reporting the ignorant, hateful, wrongheaded, racist, bigoted things Trump said doesn’t mean ‘the media’ hated Trump.

Accurately reporting that Trump’s lies were in fact lies, that the conspiracy theories he propagated were false, and the fake news he spread were devoid of truth doesn’t mean ‘the media’ hated Trump.

Trump said the idiotic things he said, the press reported that, Trump has only himself to blame.

The media lied about Trump more than he did you feckless clod.

Actually a theft is a type of loss. In this case the loss was due to getting voted out. Get over it. Qannon lied to you and you fell for it. :)

There was no legit vote. You know. This election was run like in your third world shitholes. That's why the inauguration looked like it happened in Zimbabwe.

You're going to starve
Is that another Q conspiracy theory? You arent going anywhere and theres no way I could starve.

I have no idea who Q is, but yes, when the country begins to fall apart and the store shelves run dry you're screwed. You are a typical progressive doofus, incapable of fending for yourself.

And yes, I can go anywhere I want. My daughter is now in Switzerland enrolled in a boarding school so she doesn't have to deal with this idiocy.
You're a Q follower and a gullible idiot. Youre not going anywhere. You will be forced to confront your madness. Enjoy your President Biden because Dump isnt coming back on 4Mar21.

Trump was defrauded and we have an illegitimate president. Both are facts.
Those are only facts in the warped reality space continuim of the Q believers. :laugh:
I have never said a thing about Q. The warped reality is accepting and censoring the news on the massive fraud that took place.
You dont have say a thing about Q. Its evident you're a follower. Q spouts the same inane, unproveable bullshit genetically engineered to be consumed by feeble minded idiots like you. If there was a shred of evidence why did Dump not win any of his cases alleging election fraud? I dont expect a rational answer. That was just a rhetorical question.

Those are only facts in the warped reality space continuim of the Q believers. :laugh:
I have never said a thing about Q. The warped reality is accepting and censoring the news on the massive fraud that took place.
You dont have say a thing about Q. Its evident you're a follower. Q spouts the same inane, unproveable bullshit genetically engineered to be consumed by feeble minded idiots like you. If there was a shred of evidence why did Dump not win any of his cases alleging election fraud? I dont expect a rational answer. That was just a rhetorical question.

Note: 30 cases are active and under review in various courts.

She didn't like him either, she goes wherever the wind blows.

To quote another great American, she's a lying dog-faced pony soldier.

So now you think "under review" means that he won the cases? So he lost 51 cases and 30 are under review and you think this helps your claim? :laugh:

Yet you quote Q conspiracy theories every day.
No I don't.

Yet you quote Q conspiracy theories every day.
No I don't.
You quoted a Q conspiracy in this very thread.

" Trump was defrauded and we have an illegitimate president. Both are facts. "

You're going to starve

You're a Q follower and a gullible idiot. Youre not going anywhere. You will be forced to confront your madness. Enjoy your President Biden because Dump isnt coming back on 4Mar21.

I have never once mentioned Q in anything I have ever posted. Hell, YOU post more about them than almost anyone on the Board, so based on that YOU are the Q cultist. Not me.

Xiden is Xi's puppet. That much is clear, and that makes him not my president because I am not a Chinese serf.

Unlike you.

So now you think "under review" means that he won the cases? So he lost 51 cases and 30 are under review and you think this helps your claim? :laugh:
Keep hoping, Clem. The fat lady is warming up.

You're going to starve

I have never once mentioned Q in anything I have ever posted. Hell, YOU post more about them than almost anyone on the Board, so based on that YOU are the Q cultist. Not me.

Xiden is Xi's puppet. That much is clear, and that makes him not my president because I am not a Chinese serf.

Unlike you.
" Xiden is Xi's puppet. That much is clear, and that makes him not my president because I am not a Chinese serf. "

Thats another Q conspiracy theory. Youre not fooling anyone. Get over it. :laugh:

Keep hoping, Clem. The fat lady is warming up.
I dont have to hope. Dump is twice impeached and more importantly......never going to be in the WH unless they bring him there in cuffs to collect evidence. :laugh:

Forum List

Back