Media hated Trump so much-Megyn Kelly

Markatmonterey

Jan 22, 2021
Bravo Megyn Kelly. She told the truth about the media and Democrats. “They hated him so much, they checked their objectivity. It wasn’t just CNN, all of them did. They just couldn't check their own personal feelings about him." People got so wrapped up and obsessed with hating Trump, they lost touch with reality. Even though he was a miracle worker who brought energy independence, $6000 more for average family, lowest unemployment in history, 80 million voters obtusely said, "I'll vote for the other guy!" How does that make sense? They had no compunction about their hate.

Bravo Megyn Kelly. She told the truth about the media and Democrats. “They hated him so much, they checked their objectivity. It wasn’t just CNN, all of them did. They just couldn't check their own personal feelings about him." People got so wrapped up and obsessed with hating Trump, they lost touch with reality. Even though he was a miracle worker who brought energy independence, $6000 more for average family, lowest unemployment in history, 80 million voters obtusely said, "I'll vote for the other guy!" How does that make sense? They had no compunction about their hate.
:link:

Please provide a source for Kelly's comments. Thanks

She did too.

Dump lost. Get over it. :)

A theft is not a loss. Learn it.
Actually a theft is a type of loss. In this case the loss was due to getting voted out. Get over it. Qannon lied to you and you fell for it. :)

There was no legit vote. You know. This election was run like in your third world shitholes. That's why the inauguration looked like it happened in Zimbabwe.
I know I know. Sucks for you dont it? :laugh:

Actually a theft is a type of loss. In this case the loss was due to getting voted out. Get over it. Qannon lied to you and you fell for it. :)

There was no legit vote. You know. This election was run like in your third world shitholes. That's why the inauguration looked like it happened in Zimbabwe.

No, it sucks for the country. I'm wealthy enough I can leave when it gets bad.

You're going to starve

No, it sucks for the country. I'm wealthy enough I can leave when it gets bad.

You're going to starve
Is that another Q conspiracy theory? You arent going anywhere and theres no way I could starve.

Forum List

Back