Media embarrasses themselves with Trump coverage.

if he had acted with a bit more humor, Trump could have been a PT Barnum for his time, universally beloved despite his bombast because everyone would be in on the joke. Barnum was more famous than any president of his era. Trump occasionally smiled in a way that made you think he understood he was being preposterous, but lacked Barnum's sunny playfulness!

instead he is combative and sometimes mean. that's why the media hate Trump, my friends.

instead he is combative and sometimes mean. that's why the media hate Trump, my friends.
He has every right to bash the media for
putting him through 4 years of fucking Russia and Ukraine lies.

His confidence is growing and he's gonna destroy Biden
in the debates too, and it will be entertaining.

Last edited:
if he had acted with a bit more humor, Trump could have been a PT Barnum for his time, universally beloved despite his bombast because everyone would be in on the joke. Barnum was more famous than any president of his era. Trump occasionally smiled in a way that made you think he understood he was being preposterous, but lacked Barnum's sunny playfulness!

That’s the problem, Sport. The media’s job is to report facts, not get butthurt because someone isn’t acting like they think he should.

That’s the problem, Sport. The media’s job is to report facts, not get butthurt because someone isn’t acting like they think he should.
Trump represents wealth mixed with vulgarity and a hedonism that is refreshingly honest.

the media are just jealous of him, my friends!

There is no "media" per se. There's a marxist politburo with a small, fringe following that feed off each other, requiring validation of each other's defects. The only time I feel a need to look at those gender-confused fuckups is when Trump has a major triumph. For instance the 2016 election.... I couldn't keep my eyes off those crying sissies. The unfettered delight I felt in their misery almost felt unhealthy. Almost.

In the old days, this substandard defect would have been flung off a cliff by the women of the village.... instead, now it's in front of a camera:

addddd-1555620297.jpg

There is no "media" per se. There's a marxist politburo with a small, fringe following that feed off each other, requiring validation of each other's defects. The only time I feel a need to look at those gender-confused fuckups is when Trump has a major triumph. For instance the 2016 election.... I couldn't keep my eyes off those crying sissies. The unfettered delight I felt in their misery almost felt unhealthy. Almost.

In the old days, this substandard defect would have been flung off a cliff by the women of the village.... instead, now it's in front of a camera:

addddd-1555620297.jpg

Don't know about the 'Marxist' part but....

The MSM is part of the deep state.
Maybe the central component that keeps it going.
1586105695865.png

No..that isnt why. They hate him because they consider him a traitor to his class.

I think the suckups in the media on the right do a much better job of playing the victim than do the other networks.

You never heard President Obama routinely single out Faux News, call them evil and the "Enemy of America", even though during his first year in office 80% of the coverage from Faux was negative.

I think the suckups in the media on the right do a much better job of playing the victim than do the other networks.

You never heard President Obama routinely single out Faux News, call them evil and the "Enemy of America", even though during his first year in office 80% of the coverage from Faux was negative.

Yeah, the oldest whine in Rightardia - the "librul MSM" are after us, and for no good reason - gets warmed up, the gazillionth time.

"Negative". For pity's sake. If anything, the MSM are not nearly there, doing not 10% of what would be necessary, to depict the Orange dunce, the compulsively mendacious, narcissistic ignoramus, in a realistic way. And now they are going to cry themselves into their sleep every night over that horrible injustice - someone dares to point out that the Orange dunce's incompetence actually kills.

Yeah, the oldest whine in Rightardia - the "librul MSM" are after us, and for no good reason - gets warmed up, the gazillionth time.

"Negative". For pity's sake. If anything, the MSM are not nearly there, doing not 10% of what would be necessary, to depict the Orange dunce, the compulsively mendacious, narcissistic ignoramus, in a realistic way. And now they are going to cry themselves into their sleep every night over that horrible injustice - someone dares to point out that the Orange dunce's incompetence actually kills.
The time is coming.

Forum List

Back