Media Dishonesty and Race Hustlers

Info:

There's some talk that the problem is the media, in that they don't focus on stories like those brought forth in The Interrupters. I'm all for more media attention on the efforts like those in The Interrupters. But your ignorance is not the media's fault. If you make an affirmative claim--that no one protests violence in inner cities--without doing a rudimentary google search, the problem is your laziness, not the media's coverage.

The Interrupters is on PBS's Frontline, streaming. Right now. Watch the film. If you do not know it's because you don't want to.

See 'The Interrupters' - Ta-Nehisi Coates - Personal - The Atlantic

So first you whine that the MSM doesn't give the issue enough attention, and now you're whining that people don't go searching for what black leaders are doing to address the issue...besides which, you fucking hate white people, so why do you care what the fuck they think about anything??:lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddRNy4MISkg]I Hate White People - YouTube[/ame]

Info:

There's some talk that the problem is the media, in that they don't focus on stories like those brought forth in The Interrupters. I'm all for more media attention on the efforts like those in The Interrupters. But your ignorance is not the media's fault. If you make an affirmative claim--that no one protests violence in inner cities--without doing a rudimentary google search, the problem is your laziness, not the media's coverage.

The Interrupters is on PBS's Frontline, streaming. Right now. Watch the film. If you do not know it's because you don't want to.

So first you whine that the MSM doesn't give the issue enough attention, and now you're whining that people don't go searching for what black leaders are doing to address the issue...besides which, you fucking hate white people, so why do you care what the fuck they think about anything??:lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddRNy4MISkg]I Hate White People - YouTube[/ame]

I don't care what you think, but you tried to say that blacks don't care or do anything about crime in their communities. I'm showing you you are wrong.

Info:

I don't care what you think, but you tried to say that blacks don't care or do anything about crime in their communities. I'm showing you you are wrong.

If blacks really do care so much, then why hasn't their "care" made any difference?

I Hate White People - YouTube

If blacks really do care so much, then why hasn't their "care" made any difference?

Show that it hasn't. Let's see some stats over the past 30 years.

Info:

No, but you're trying to pretend that's what I said...I stand by my opinion that they don't care enough, and focus more on political angles than assisting based on any other agenda. I feel sorry for you guys not having more sincere and passionate leaders to step up and make themselves heard. As an example, Cosby really got shot down from within when he attempted to use his voice.

Show that it hasn't. Let's see some stats over the past 30 years.

You're the one here pushing the idea pal, not me.

You show me it has, because all I see is more and more violence and killing.

I Hate White People - YouTube

No, but you're trying to pretend that's what I said...I stand by my opinion that they don't care enough, and focus more on political angles than assisting based on any other agenda. I feel sorry for you guys not having more sincere and passionate leaders to step up and make themselves heard. As an example, Cosby really got shot down from within when he attempted to use his voice.

Who are your leaders? Who are the Hispanic American leaders? Who are the Jewish American leaders? Who are the Asian American leaders? Why do you feel blacks need leaders? There are over 33 million blacks in America, have you seen Sharpton or Jackson draw over 8,000 blacks to any rally they have held? Sharpton was right this time, but being able to draw media attention doesn't make you a leader.

Who are your leaders? Who are the Hispanic American leaders? Who are the Jewish American leaders? Who are the Asian American leaders? Why do you feel blacks need leaders? There are over 33 million blacks in America, have you seen Sharpton or Jackson draw over 8,000 blacks to any rally they have held? Sharpton was right this time, but being able to draw media attention doesn't make you a leader.

They haven't successfully utilized ANY platform.

Who are your leaders? Who are the Hispanic American leaders? Who are the Jewish American leaders? Who are the Asian American leaders? Why do you feel blacks need leaders? There are over 33 million blacks in America, have you seen Sharpton or Jackson draw over 8,000 blacks to any rally they have held?

Who are your leaders? Who are the Hispanic American leaders? Who are the Jewish American leaders? Who are the Asian American leaders? Why do you feel blacks need leaders? There are over 33 million blacks in America, have you seen Sharpton or Jackson draw over 8,000 blacks to any rally they have held?

Why do you feel blacks, with all the issues they face, don't need leaders?? Because obviously things have been working out so well the way they've been going, isn't that right...but hey, it's your funeral, so to speak.;)

Why do you feel blacks, with all the issues they face, don't need leaders?? Because obviously things have been working out so well the way they've been going, isn't that right...but hey, it's your funeral, so to speak.;)

So blacks need a leader to get them to take responsibility for there own actions? Why is that? Are they the only race in America that needs to be led to personal responsibility? Is it a genetic flaw that causes this need to be led?

So blacks need a leader to get them to take responsibility for there own actions? Why is that? Are they the only race in America that needs to be led to personal responsibility? Is it a genetic flaw that causes this need to be led?

Yes, they need a leader to get them to take responsibility for their own actions. This was pointed out by black Mayor Nutter of Philadelphia and more recently by Bill Cosby and we know he's black. Whether or not they are the only race that needs to be led to personal responsibility is immaterial. They need it. Badly.

It is not a genetic flaw. It is a social phenomenon, accurately described as Critical Race Theory. We are into our second generation of giving permission to black people to be violent. To presume lack of understanding that there is a need for revenge rather than guilt. White people don't care if black people succeed. They don't care if mexcicans, or asians or eskimos succeed. What what people do care about is escaping the feeling that blacks need to impose a monumental sense of guilt that is undeserved and unnecessary. Consequently black people have gotten enormous resources wtihout which they MIGHT have succeeded! Instead, black people used those resources to destroy their own families, burn down their own neighborhoods and assume the world owes them a living. Not all blacks feel this way. The reason why not all blacks feel this way is because this raging sense of entitlement is not a genetic flaw but a social construct. Compounding this serious and deadly problem is that what black leaders there are look at black angst as a way to make money. It is a tool of their personal wealth. Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, Maxine Waters, Sheila Jackson Lee, all those "leaders" who travel around the country to instruct on exhibiting the proper application of outrage are conspicuously absent from black success. Why is that?

If white people did to black people what black people are doing to themselves it would be genocide.

Yes, they need a leader to get them to take responsibility for their own actions. This was pointed out by black Mayor Nutter of Philadelphia and more recently by Bill Cosby and we know he's black. Whether or not they are the only race that needs to be led to personal responsibility is immaterial. They need it. Badly.

It is not a genetic flaw. It is a social phenomenon, accurately described as Critical Race Theory. We are into our second generation of giving permission to black people to be violent. To presume lack of understanding that there is a need for revenge rather than guilt. White people don't care if black people succeed. They don't care if mexcicans, or asians or eskimos succeed. What what people do care about is escaping the feeling that blacks need to impose a monumental sense of guilt that is undeserved and unnecessary. Consequently black people have gotten enormous resources wtihout which they MIGHT have succeeded! Instead, black people used those resources to destroy their own families, burn down their own neighborhoods and assume the world owes them a living. Not all blacks feel this way. The reason why not all blacks feel this way is because this raging sense of entitlement is not a genetic flaw but a social construct. Compounding this serious and deadly problem is that what black leaders there are look at black angst as a way to make money. It is a tool of their personal wealth. Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, Maxine Waters, Sheila Jackson Lee, all those "leaders" who travel around the country to instruct on exhibiting the proper application of outrage are conspicuously absent from black success. Why is that?

If white people did to black people what black people are doing to themselves it would be genocide.

Blacks are permitted to be violent? So violence in the black community is not punished with jail time, parole, probation or school suspensions? What percentage of blacks burn down there own and think the world owes them a living? Do you have stats to back your claim, buttressed against high school/college graduation rates or increase/decrease of blacks joining the middle class?

Blacks are permitted to be violent? So violence in the black community is not punished with jail time, parole, probation or school suspensions? What percentage of blacks burn down there own and think the world owes them a living? Do you have stats to back your claim, buttressed against high school/college graduation rates or increase/decrease of blacks joining the middle class?

A couple of weeks ago 49 people were murdered in Chicago. More than in the war zone middle east. Would you have something to say if a group of white guys invaded Chicago and wantonly murdered 49 innocent people? Wouldn't that be a horror that needs immediate attention? Yet it's just another week end. Black leaders aren't exactly rushing in to condemn this violence. In every major city, moderately sized cities and small towns black neighborhoods are recognized to be high crime areas directed toward other black people. Doesn't this mean anything to you?

Less than 50% of blacks who start college graduate.

Black Student College Graduation Rates Remain Low, But Modest Progress Begins to Show

That's without knowing whether the courses taken would be of benefit in getting a job or were race based courses that get nothing.

Less than 50% of blacks graduate high school. That's with social promotion, grade inflation and affirmative action.

Why Are More Black Males Dropping Out of High School? | News | BET

If black people are joining the middle class, they are still too few and it is still taking too long.

Traditional mixed race general colleges allow reasons and excuses to explain away black failure. All Black colleges have the luxury of not tolerating nonsense excuses like racisim to be keeping the brutha down. They can afford to demand excellence so they get it. If USC did to its black students what Morehouse College does to theirs, there would be tens of thousands protesting an unfair cirriculum.

Forum List

Back