Media Dishonesty about EPA Decision

DGS49

Diamond Member
Apr 12, 2012
Pittsburgh

So here's the thing: Many years ago, the EPA decided that CO2 was a dangerous pollutant. Congress never said that; what the law said was that the EPA had the power to regulate pollution. But in defining CO2 as a "harmful pollutant," the EPA was monstrously overstepping its mandate. Indeed, if CO2 is a pollutant, the EPA COULD REGULATE HUMAN BREATHING!

It was only a matter of time before an appropriate court case would raise this ridiculous over-stepping by the EPA to the Supreme Court, where it would quickly be shot down.

Now here's the thing: The remedy for this SC action is to quickly pass a law that gives the EPA the power to regulate CO2, right? I mean, if EVERYBODY knows that this was the "right thing" for the EPA to do, then there should be bipartisan support for this quick fix. But that's the problem, isn't it? HALF OF AMERICA - maybe more - does not want an un-elected army of bureaucrats to be able to regulate, basically, EVERYTHING, in the name of controlling CO2.

But how does the Media come down on this story? Point out that Congress has the power to quickly and easily "overrule" the Court? No. Speculate about the ways that the EPA can continue doing what its doing, and how Biden's minions can ignore what the Court has said.

There is no real distinction between the non-Fox Media and the other Democrat shills and cheerleaders.

Defining CO2 as a "greenhouse gas" that needed regulated was the biggest and most harmful farce of the century.

So here's the thing: Many years ago, the EPA decided that CO2 was a dangerous pollutant. Congress never said that; what the law said was that the EPA had the power to regulate pollution. But in defining CO2 as a "harmful pollutant," the EPA was monstrously overstepping its mandate. Indeed, if CO2 is a pollutant, the EPA COULD REGULATE HUMAN BREATHING!

It was only a matter of time before an appropriate court case would raise this ridiculous over-stepping by the EPA to the Supreme Court, where it would quickly be shot down.

Now here's the thing: The remedy for this SC action is to quickly pass a law that gives the EPA the power to regulate CO2, right? I mean, if EVERYBODY knows that this was the "right thing" for the EPA to do, then there should be bipartisan support for this quick fix. But that's the problem, isn't it? HALF OF AMERICA - maybe more - does not want an un-elected army of bureaucrats to be able to regulate, basically, EVERYTHING, in the name of controlling CO2.

But how does the Media come down on this story? Point out that Congress has the power to quickly and easily "overrule" the Court? No. Speculate about the ways that the EPA can continue doing what its doing, and how Biden's minions can ignore what the Court has said.

There is no real distinction between the non-Fox Media and the other Democrat shills and cheerleaders.
The DNC media preys on emotion

If there is a mass shooting at a school, which accounts for like 0.000001% of shootings, then all guns need to be banned.

If there is one girl wanting an abortion who was molested by her uncle, which accounts for 0.00001% of abortions, then we need no regulations on abortion and abortion on demand

Global warming is no different as they play scenarios of mass extinction to play on our emotions suggesting that there are no governmental powers that should be denied to achieve the end of saving the planet by reducing CO2 emissions.

It is always emotion over reason, otherwise, they lose.

I get a NY Times feed everyday in my gmail and yahoo email that I never asked for while two services I subscribed to are relegated to my promotions and spam folders.
NYT did a piece today on how the scotus decision is destroying the climate.
Fuck the demmunist party!

I get a NY Times feed everyday in my gmail and yahoo email that I never asked for while two services I subscribed to are relegated to my promotions and spam folders.
NYT did a piece today on how the scotus decision is destroying the climate.
Fuck the demmunist party!

Are you talking about flaring off gas?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back