Media concealing profile of anti-Asian attackers

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Doesn't fit narrative of white Trump supporters who blame COVID on China

anti-asian-attack.jpg

CCTV video captured an attack on an Asian man in the Bay Area
The media profile of the perpetrators fomenting a rise in anti-Asian hate-crime attacks is a Trump supporter who blames the COVID-19 pandemic on the Chinese people

Does this mean the attackers are mostly, mostly, well, you know, I shouldn’t say this......BUT DE AIN'T WHITE!

(Excerpt) Read more at wnd.com ...

Doesn't fit narrative of white Trump supporters who blame COVID on China

anti-asian-attack.jpg

CCTV video captured an attack on an Asian man in the Bay Area
The media profile of the perpetrators fomenting a rise in anti-Asian hate-crime attacks is a Trump supporter who blames the COVID-19 pandemic on the Chinese people

Does this mean the attackers are mostly, mostly, well, you know, I shouldn’t say this......BUT DE AIN'T WHITE!

(Excerpt) Read more at wnd.com ...

~~~~~~
Why is it that every CCTV capturing a racial assault on Asians includes (if not always) identifying the perpetrators as a Black person or Antifa? I have yet to see a 'White Supremacist' attacking an Asian, Hispanic or Black person on the street caught on CCTV unless it was Antifa attacking Andy Ngo or Tara Szczepanski.....

Last edited:
The descriptions given of those attacking asians is usually given as a white man. Even though it is clear from video it is a black.

Coverage or, lack of coverage, is based on whether or not it serves the interests of the party. If it serves the party, it will be reported. Otherwise, it's ignored.

Seeing this and what these punks are capable of while the useless police stand by allowing it to happen gives more proof New York would make a great nuclear test sight.

Forum List

Back