Media Claims A Little Smoke Means The Cease-Fire Is Over

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
The proof that the media is using to claim there isn't a cease-fire. Their proof.....is pictures of some smoke. No damage....just some smoke coming from a couple of places in the Kurdish area.

19873716-7587319-image-a-2_1571384250206.jpg

large960_blur-7c2ba9aba57298b4d1ed0bfa4ae347af.jpg

They claimed this was BLACK SMOKE......I see no black smoke.
I think someone went outside and burned some trash.
This doesn't look like a shelling to me.

Just n from AP....
this doesn't look good.
Other reporters throughout the area are reporting a clear decline in fighting with only a few gunshots heard.

EDIT - dammit they used an old photo from a day before the cease fire, why in the hell would they use an old photo in a story about a cease fire?

Attachments

• AP19290393459983.jpg
    AP19290393459983.jpg
    150 KB · Views: 326
Just n from AP....
this doesn't look good.
Other reporters throughout the area are reporting a clear decline in fighting with only a few gunshots heard.

View attachment 285042
That is an old photo and not what they showed this morning to base their claims...

And if only a few shots were heard...that doesn't mean that the cease-fire didn't hold from Turkey. Not everyone was in on the agreement.

In the Middle East a "cease fire" usually means less fighting. I can't think of a single cease fire agreement where there was zero fighting in this region.
Too many loose groups not actually in a military

Just n from AP....
this doesn't look good.

View attachment 285042
That is an old photo and not what they showed this morning to base their claims...

And if only a few shots were heard...that doesn't mean that the cease-fire didn't hold from Turkey. Not everyone was in on the agreement.

Yeah I just saw that myself, WTF?
I didn't see the small caption that read a day before the cease fire. What the hell is wrong with Fox News to put a photo like that in a story about the cease fire?

Just n from AP....
this doesn't look good.

View attachment 285042

And likely not everyone has access to television during an period of intense street combat....

Just n from AP....
this doesn't look good.

View attachment 285042

Yeah I just saw that myself, WTF?
I didn't see the small caption that read a day before the cease fire. What the hell is wrong with Fox News to put a photo like that in a story about the cease fire?
Fox News is part of the same cabal that is trying to take down Trump.
They're using a progressive tactic. They have people posing at supporters who all of the sudden turn on their target and back getting rid of them. This is Fox's role. They act like they're a conservative news organization and then they hire people like Donna Brazile who helped Hillary cheat during one of the debates.

The SDF commander, Mazloum Kobani, said he had agreed with the Americans that there would be a ceasefire in two areas about 100km apart, along the border where there was heavy fighting, Ras al-Ain, and Tal Abyad.

“As far as he is concerned the ceasefire is only where there’s active fighting and he totally rejects the idea of any kind of withdrawal, any removal of heavy weapons,” said Charles Lister, a Syria expert at the Middle East Institute. “So everyone seems to be talking a different language, which can only spell more trouble.”

Trump's Turkey deal hands power to Ankara and leaves Syrian Kurds for dead

The proof that the media is using to claim there isn't a cease-fire. Their proof.....is pictures of some smoke. No damage....just some smoke coming from a couple of places in the Kurdish area.

Probably photos from Vietnam in 69.

Yep,
And whoever heard of Muslims getting along with each other anyway or anyone else for that matter. Lol

Isn't that Kentucky?

Probably photos from Vietnam in 69.
Nope.....they cut the power off and some of the rags fired up the Barbie

Forum List

Back