Media chill on Donald Trump announcement

hazlnut

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2012
Chicago
“I have no expectations when it comes to Mr. Trump… we’ll see what he’s got.” - ABC’s Rick Klein

“If a blowhard moron spouts bile about a president and EVERYONE ignores it, does he make a sound? #trump” - Times of London’s Matt Spence (Washington bureau)

“Notice how Trump keeps calling it an “announcement” and not “revelation.” That’s why I think he’s just offering money for transcripts.” - The Daily Caller’s Alex Pappas

“I don’t want to be too judgmental, but Donald Trump couldn’t be dumber if you cut his head off.” - POLITICO’s Roger Simon

“Reuters Libya story is extremely damaging to Obama. Question is whether Trump’s stupidity will throw him a life preserver.” - Washington Examiner’s Philip Klein

“That is not Obama’s real hair. #Trumpsurprise” - Mother Jones’ David Corn

“Why is it that Donald Trump can troll the media so easily?” - Progressive Now editor Matthew Rothschild

“I recommend that you lower your expectations. @realDonaldTrump is a clown & not a friend of conservatism.” - Michelle Malkin

Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1012/82807.html#ixzz2AE1X0V76

Thank you, Donald, for reminding us that Mitt Romney is your friend.

“I have no expectations when it comes to Mr. Trump… we’ll see what he’s got.” - ABC’s Rick Klein

“If a blowhard moron spouts bile about a president and EVERYONE ignores it, does he make a sound? #trump” - Times of London’s Matt Spence (Washington bureau)

“Notice how Trump keeps calling it an “announcement” and not “revelation.” That’s why I think he’s just offering money for transcripts.” - The Daily Caller’s Alex Pappas

“I don’t want to be too judgmental, but Donald Trump couldn’t be dumber if you cut his head off.” - POLITICO’s Roger Simon

“Reuters Libya story is extremely damaging to Obama. Question is whether Trump’s stupidity will throw him a life preserver.” - Washington Examiner’s Philip Klein

“That is not Obama’s real hair. #Trumpsurprise” - Mother Jones’ David Corn

“Why is it that Donald Trump can troll the media so easily?” - Progressive Now editor Matthew Rothschild

“I recommend that you lower your expectations. @realDonaldTrump is a clown & not a friend of conservatism.” - Michelle Malkin

Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1012/82807.html#ixzz2AE1X0V76

Thank you, Donald, for reminding us that Mitt Romney is your friend.
well i hope they proved right in two hours time. we wait and see

Apparently what Trump has got is the obama divorce records from when him and the big mooch decided to split up.

Apparently what Trump has got is the obama divorce records from when him and the big mooch decided to split up.
well that be nothing really. but i have feeing is not that and trump just said on twitter nothing said in media is corect on this story. so it must not be that but something else

Trump proves yet again that there is not necessarially any link between being wealthy and intelligence.

Trump proves yet again that there is not necessarially any link between being wealthy and intelligence.
your right but still who knows what he got. i just hope it more of same blowup crap from him. we see at in under two hours time

Trump's announcement is that he's actually an Obama supporter and has been trolling everyone with stupidity to motivate Obama's base.

I heard it has something to do with the Libya debacle and the e-mails...just he got beaten in the release of the news.

Nothing Trump could find out about the Libya e-mails could be as damaging to obama as what has already come out.

That is such old news, I am surprising Trump is just now finding out about it now. Why must he feel the need to stay so relevant, when all he does is show his bragging A$$.

When Jay Leno's The Tonight Show was moved in 2009 or 2010 to a 10:pm EST slot back then, he had a segment on his show called "The ten at ten" in which he asked a special nightly guest 10 questions in which they had to quickly respond and one night Michelle Obama was the guest and he was asking her those ten questions, and either question 9 or 10 was about her marriage and she said she and Barry almost divorced in earlier years.

I even posted that here, about 1 year ago, to someone's thread and I mentioned how it is not uncommon for any marriage to get to the breaking point and recover.

I went to YouTube and the clip is here, but only with Jay asking Michelle the first 8 questions and then numbers 9 and 10 were mysteriously (?) left out and the video clip filled in with other unrelated political matters.

The news also came out in a book about them, in the hardcover edition, which now has been deleted in the paperback edition. A tiny bit of it can be found on the back flap of the book though.

This review is from: Barack and Michelle: Portrait of an American Marriage (Hardcover)
This selected biography includes individual incidents that Barack and Michelle endured and information already in the public domain. Clear, rare, and extraordinary, Barack's not racially poisoned. He was raised to believe "to be black was to be the beneficiary of a great inheritance, a special destiny." Michelle, raised in South Chicago by loving parents, was deeply rooted in the black community, or as Jeremiah Wright would say, "the hood." Regardless of geography, Barack and Michelle experienced rare childhoods and share similar minds.

They married, had the kids, and the arguing began. Barack's political ambitions grew cumbersome. They even considered divorce before a crisis changed their life. They worked together on many campaigns to change public policy. Who knew they would change history? ||President Barack Obama and the First Lady, Michelle, seemingly complement each other; obliviously work as a team, but they do not profess to have a perfect marriage.

//Barack and Michelle: Portrait of an American Marriage// is a well-written, inspirational page-turner.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Barack-Michelle-Portrait-American-Marriage/dp/0061771961]Barack and Michelle: Portrait of an American Marriage: Christopher Andersen: 9780061771965: Amazon.com: Books[/ame]

Reviewed by Vivian Dixon Sober

article-2222070-15A5743C000005DC-909_634x805-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I heard it has something to do with the Libya debacle and the e-mails...just he got beaten in the release of the news.
oh right. well that is bad news for the president but cnn i think beat him to it. unless he got something new

Trump is a bigot. As far as what the news is, we don't know. Probably something stupid, but might not be. We will just have to find out. I mean come on, divorce papers? Who the F&*$ cares?

Trump is a bigot. As far as what the news is, we don't know. Probably something stupid, but might not be. We will just have to find out. I mean come on, divorce papers? Who the F&*$ cares?
few on twitter saying not divoice papers but something else. so we see.

Trump's news is so BIG, that the STOCK MARKET and OIL PRICES are CRASHING just thinking about it!!!

:eek::eek::eek:

BUY MOAR GUNZ!11!

It depends on what the divorce papers say. Is it "we don't get along and have mutually decided to split up"? Or do they say "He beats me and humiliates me in public."

It depends on what the divorce papers say. Is it "we don't get along and have mutually decided to split up"? Or do they say "He beats me and humiliates me in public."

They say he's not a real black man like Bobby Rush.

Forum List

Back