Media Blasts DeSantis for Giving Brochures to Vineyard Immigrants “Promising” 8 Months Cash Benefits. Source? Official MA Immigration Website

4uc5j1rfi9p91.png

its human trafficking and a type of kidnapping.
OMG.

No.

Can you be this ignorant/brainwashed?

Look up what the words you use mean before you use them maybe? :)

ym306gjbcap91.jpg

What is human trafficking exactly?
Human trafficking involves the use of force, fraud, or coercion to obtain some type of labor or commercial sex act.

Desantis used fraud, what did Biden use?
I wish you could say that your ignorance and desperation were surprising, but it is not.

You seem proud to compare apples and artichokes.

Why do you believe that rewarding bad behavior is an excellent policy? Why do you believe that rewarding people who have taken out loans by taking money from hard-working tax-payers who are responsible is a good thing?

Why do you believe that President Bident secretly flying and busing illegals to remote parts of the country in the dead of night is a great thing?

Why do you believe that Governor DeSantis, by doing the same thing, is some sort of evil person? Why do you believe that an open border, bringing in millions of people about which we know nothing, dozens of known terrorists, and hundreds of pounds of Fentanyl and other illegal drugs is a good thing? Really, we'd all like to know.

ym306gjbcap91.jpg

Human trafficking involves the use of force, fraud, or coercion to obtain some type of labor or commercial sex act.

I'd call your *logic* Nixonian, but it doesn't even clear that incredibly low bar.

I just hope your deranged extremist Democrat cult doesn't destroy the country.

Fun fact:

Like the Democrats, the Nazis thought THEY were the good guys. :(

I wish you could say that your ignorance and desperation were surprising, but it is not.

You seem proud to compare apples and artichokes.

Why do you believe that rewarding bad behavior is an excellent policy? Why do you believe that rewarding people who have taken out loans by taking money from hard-working tax-payers who are responsible is a good thing?

Why do you believe that President Bident secretly flying and busing illegals to remote parts of the country in the dead of night is a great thing?

Why do you believe that Governor DeSantis, by doing the same thing, is some sort of evil person? Why do you believe that an open border, bringing in millions of people about which we know nothing, dozens of known terrorists, and hundreds of pounds of Fentanyl and other illegal drugs is a good thing? Really, we'd all like to know.

Democrat beliefs have nothing to do with truth or logic.

He believes as he does because he's in the grip of a deranged cult, aka the Democrat Party.

Until he's been deprogrammed, he'll continue in his Borg-like state.

Matt Cameron, a Boston-based immigration attorney, explained that the benefits described in the brochure are resettlement benefits available to refugees who have been referred by the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees and authorized to live in the United States. These benefits are not available in Massachusetts to the migrants who boarded the flights, who are still in the process of seeking asylum.

The migrants who boarded the planes "absolutely do not have access to cash, housing, and other resettlement benefits which are provided through both federal funds and partnerships with faith-based [organizations]," Cameron said.

This is how those "migrants" will look six months from now.

1663832218656.png

Doesn't matter what they seek. Maybe they "seek" to be violin players too. Maybe they seek to be carpenters. Off topic. They are refugees by the MASSACHUSETTS definition of what a refugee is.

Anybody else is free to pop up with any definition they like, but as far as these illegal alien refugees are concerned, the only definition they need, is the one from the state of Massachusetts, which I posted in Post # 54 , and that one fits them like a glove. And it's all they need.,

If anybody wants to bet me, my bet is on them getting all the goodies that DeSantis described, and getting it without any courts or hearings or anything. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if they have already started receiving those goodies.
Nope! Refugees have to be approved by the court. Only if the judge accepts them as refugees in a court of law, do they become refugees.

In general, the immigration courts, deny over 90% of the refugee asylum seekers.

When and if accepted as a refugee in n a court of law, there are all kinds of social help programs for them, paid for by our federal gvt, state gvt, and non profit associations and charities....

That was awesome!!!

Did you hear the moaning of the rich liberal bitches?
MV has 17000 people living there year round through the brutal, wicked, windy, winters....these are the workers, waitors, waitresses, snow plow guys, store clerks, hotel workers, busboys plumbers, car mechanics, teachers, nurses, carpenters etc.

The wealthy, with sprawling mansions facing the coast, leave for the winter, 95% of everything closes down, hotels, restaurants, shops on main street and marinas shut down for the winter, and those left on the island hunker down, or hibernate over the winter....trying to survive with the money they made over the summer.

In the summer, they have 100 - 200,000 people living there or vacationing there.

ym306gjbcap91.jpg

Joe gives us all ten thousand dollars to start in fiat currency printapalooza would be inclusion in the Prog separate everyone into groups and cause envy and mistrust manifesto. Joe is a jit bag.

Doesn't matter what they seek. Maybe they "seek" to be violin players too. Maybe they seek to be carpenters. Off topic. They are refugees by the MASSACHUSETTS definition of what a refugee is.

Anybody else is free to pop up with any definition they like, but as far as these illegal alien refugees are concerned, the only definition they need, is the one from the state of Massachusetts, which I posted in Post # 54 , and that one fits them like a glove. And it's all they need.,

If anybody wants to bet me, my bet is on them getting all the goodies that DeSantis described, and getting it without any courts or hearings or anything. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if they have already started receiving those goodies.
here's the thing, even if the federal refugee program includes asylum seekers, DeSantis sent these people to an isolated island, where it is near impossible for any of them to get to an office that provides the help and services. DeSantis could not have sent them to a more remote place, away from those services....

which by the way....his own state of Florida, offers those same services for refugees , as well.

And he did such, for political purposes.

That's simply a fact...and a sad fact, as that.... :(

MV has 17000 people living there year round through the brutal, wicked, windy, winters....these are the workers, waitors, waitresses, snow plow guys, store clerks, hotel workers, busboys plumbers, car mechanics, teachers, nurses, carpenters etc.

The wealthy, with sprawling mansions facing the coast, leave for the winter, 95% of everything closes down, hotels, restaurants, shops on main street and marinas shut down for the winter, and those left on the island hunker down, or hibernate over the winter....trying to survive with the money they made over the summer.

In the summer, they have 100 - 200,000 people living there or vacationing there.

Plenty of empty beds for 50 illegal aliens.
They could easily shelter 50,000 illegal aliens.
Instead they called the military.

here's the thing, even if the federal refugee program includes asylum seekers, DeSantis sent these people to an isolated island, where it is near impossible for any of them to get to an office that provides the help and services. DeSantis could not have sent them to a more remote place, away from those services....

which by the way....his own state of Florida, offers those same services for refugees , as well.

And he did such, for political purposes.

That's simply a fact...and a sad fact, as that.... :(

So it's only wrong when Republican politicians are political?

i would think that Desantis is going after increasing popularity with Trump's racist base. Desantis is tapping into Trumpism.
that wasn't one of the actions that would be human trafficking though. so you failed to provide evidence to your own post. hahahahhaahhahahaha you are definitely a red neck.

Forum List

Back