Media blaming White Supremacist "Umbrella Man" inciting riots.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
Tonight's batch of shit flakes brought to you by your lying anti-American Media is all about a "White Supremacist" who was caught on video breaking windows at an Autozone. The dead giveaway of his clear hatred for Black people was what he sprayed on the walls. "FREE SHIT FOR EVERYONE!!!!" Whoa what a Racist!
How hateful! How divisive!

Tonight's batch of shit flakes brought to you by your lying anti-American Media is all about a "White Supremacist" who was caught on video breaking windows at an Autozone. The dead giveaway of his clear hatred for Black people was what he sprayed on the walls. "FREE SHIT FOR EVERYONE!!!!" Whoa what a Racist!

Umm..the police search warrant led in this direction. Now to be fair, I don't know if it's been confirmed but it would fit with right wing MO. And I have no doubt it's happened at other protests. Wonder why? :) Law and order. Scare those white suburban voters.

Umm..the police search warrant led in this direction. Now to be fair, I don't know if it's been confirmed but it would fit with right wing MO. And I have no doubt it's happened at other protests. Wonder why? :) Law and order. Scare those white suburban voters.

Mogadishu police...

Now THERE is a reliable source.... :eusa_whistle:

Fucking whites...

1596071574375.png

So you are saying that white supremacists are going along with BLM? Doesn't sound much like white supremacists.
You are saying that things like this don't fit with left violence that we have all seen when someone isn't wearing an approved cap, or says something that could be considered nice about Trump.
Or are you saying that the protesters are unaware of the difference between good and evil. They are unable to tell the difference between acceptable and unacceptable behavior. That they are easily led around by anyone. That you don't have to explain just lead them around by the nose.

So, the usual.

White supremacists were rioting again, and the Trump cultists here are running interference.

They can't help. It's a reflex action for them . They _always_ defend their white supremacist best buddies. They love white supremacist violence that much.

So you are saying that white supremacists are going along with BLM? Doesn't sound much like white supremacists.
You are saying that things like this don't fit with left violence that we have all seen when someone isn't wearing an approved cap, or says something that could be considered nice about Trump.
Or are you saying that the protesters are unaware of the difference between good and evil. They are unable to tell the difference between acceptable and unacceptable behavior. That they are easily led around by anyone. That you don't have to explain just lead them around by the nose.

They may be instigating the violence and property destruction. Then, the crowd mentality takes over.
That's what Umbrella Man is accused of doing.

So you are saying that white supremacists are going along with BLM?

The white supremacists are trying to blame their violence on BLM. It's much like how the Nazis blamed their brownshirt violence on the Jews. Your side is running right out of the fascist playbook.
How much have you been smoking?
So you are saying that the protesters are so brain damaged that they will follow anyone.
I was not aware that the white supremacists had so many black members. That seems a little incongruous to me.
Maybe you should go smoke another joint and adjust that tinfoil hat.

They may be instigating the violence and property destruction. Then, the crowd mentality takes over.
So you agree that the protesters are too brain damaged to understand good or morals but are just easily led.

He was caught vandalizing.

So you agree that the protesters are too brain damaged to understand good or morals but are just easily led.

I agree that some people tend to follow the mob mentality.
But it's the instigator that gets the credit for starting the melee.

LOL

He sure did trigger the Biden voters.

He was caught vandalizing.

He hasn't been publicly identified, so how do you know that he was a Hell's Angel as liberals have contended?

I've met a number of bikers in my day, I have never known one to own an umbrella. The liberal story is incredulous. I'd like to see proof of this

There is no 'rightwing MO' with regard to violence. The alleged 'rightwing' doesn't really do violence until it is done to them.

Mogadishu police...

Now THERE is a reliable source.... :eusa_whistle:

Fucking whites...

View attachment 368836
Look at all the Joe Biden voters!

I agree that some people tend to follow the mob mentality.
But it's the instigator that gets the credit for starting the melee.
Thing I find funny is a large number of people are trying to blame white supremacists for all the violence of these so called protests. But they seem to not understand that blacks are not usually a part of white supremacist organizations. That no matter what people are still responsible for their own actions. If someone shoots someone that does not exhonerarte someone else from setting someone on fire. Just because one person breaks a window that does not give someone carte Blanch to loot or set the place on fire. It does not mean that they get to keep fire companies from reaching the blaze and allowing people to die in the fire.

More and more of those suburban voters are Progs. White Progs. The true supremacists.

Forum List

Back