MEDIA BLACKS OUT THE CLINTON FOUNDATION FOREIGN-MONEY STORY

1stRambo

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2015
Yo, among the many, many reasons why "True Americans" hate and distrust the left-wing mainstream media, we’ve got the amazing spectacle of a major story directly impacting a likely presidential candidate Hillary Clinton, completely blacked out in favor of obsessive coverage for "llamas on the loose." They will pay for their SINS!

"GTP"

You can be certain of that. Hillary and Bill Clinton were both disciples of George McGovern and we know what he was into. If you don't look up John Todd testimonies and what he saw George McGovern do. He was an eyewitness to what was going on back then. Probably why the woman Bill Clinton raped and tore her lip while biting it - waited so many years to come forward and tell her story - according to her - Hillary knew about it immediately after it happened and told her to keep her mouth shut. And these are the people America has continued to tolerate? Is it any wonder America is under judgment? As John Todd said back then, if you think Washington is really bad - you're wrong - it's worse. Far worse.

Note - the Illuminati was founded by Ignatius Loyola who was an occultist / servant of Satan. He also founded the Jesuits. (98% of all Jesuits are not priests - they are infiltrators that are trained to join society and become spies on the protestants, assassins, push the Vaticans agenda. While the Jesuits have been thrown out of every nation across the world they were permitted to stay here in the USA and it has become their home base away from home ( ROME ) to fulfill their plans for a new world order with the Pope in full power and control. Todd had part of the picture but not all of it. Still he was murdered for his testimonies for his refusal to stop warning the Protestant Churches that they were being infiltrated for the purpose of being destroyed - we know this is true because Ex - Jesuit Alberto Rivera admitted this was his very assignment from the Pope himself. (it began with Melody land - Katherine Kuhlman was an agent of the Jesuits - I saw the photograph of her meeting with them - it is shocking to realize how many were willing to become involved in such a diaobolical plot against the Lord Jesus Christ's church - the true body of Christ. To infiltrate Protestant Churches and destroy their reputations - through making up slander against them. To destroy the teaching of the doctrine of Christ replacing it with the "love Gospel" - without repentance, holiness, prayer, separation for the world - they knew the church would become powerless. They would lose their discernment to be able to know who was who. Which is precisely what we see has happened out there in these mega churches. Smaller ones too.

Last edited:
I would say incredible but I'll just say NOT credible instead. The drive-by media, that is.

I would retract this statement...but I kind of like the subject matter.

Yo, among the many, many reasons why "True Americans" hate and distrust the left-wing mainstream media, we’ve got the amazing spectacle of a major story directly impacting a likely presidential candidate Hillary Clinton, completely blacked out in favor of obsessive coverage for "llamas on the loose." They will pay for their SINS!

"GTP"
What color is the dress?

Madonna fell down.

"Spock" died.

Important shit man.

"GTP"

Interesting what your thread title claims given that I just heard this story discussed on MSNBC about 30 minutes ago.

Yeah, it's nowhere to be found: Clinton Foundation 2010 donation...

Fucking stupid morons here.

Yo, she and the whole bunch of S.P. Democrats need to be in a big cell together, just saying!
How about next time don't just post partisan crap, that is entirely untrue. Use Google search first.

Yo, I did dip-shit!

"GTP"

"GTP"

Interesting what your thread title claims given that I just heard this story discussed on MSNBC about 30 minutes ago.

Yo, how long did it take? A week?

"GTP"

Yo, she and the whole bunch of S.P. Democrats need to be in a big cell together, just saying!
How about next time don't just post partisan crap, that is entirely untrue. Use Google search first.

Yo, I did dip-shit!
Obviously not, since it's all over the damn news.

Yo, I did dip-shit!
Obviously not, since it's all over the damn news.

Yo, finally, praise the LORD! I pity the bitch and 2016!!!

"GTP"

an International foundation taking "foreign" money ?

how does that work ?

if you're "international" define foreign ..

I'll wait ...

Forum List

Back