Media Bias in Two Pictures

Media bias waaaaa. Every story should be treated the same and any differences is the result of unfairness even if the stories are different.

What a delicious constant whine post to run to everytime
No surprise you don't want the biggest mass murder in US history covered - it doesn't fit your narrative.

What is up with republicans? Do you see support somewhere in my post? No.

That's all you have tho, cry about media bias as if different stories are never treated differently then accuse someone of what? Liking abortion? Lol...fuck outta here, stupid.

Media bias waaaaa. Every story should be treated the same and any differences is the result of unfairness even if the stories are different.

What a delicious constant whine post to run to everytime
No surprise you don't want the biggest mass murder in US history covered - it doesn't fit your narrative.

What is up with republicans? Do you see support somewhere in my post? No.

That's all you have tho, cry about media bias as if different stories are never treated differently then accuse someone of what? Liking abortion? Lol...fuck outta here, stupid.
Yes, media bias. Leftards love baby murderers. Period.

Yes because recognizing your constant whines about the media sounds to you like I love baby murder. Huzzah!

Yes because calling you a whiner now means 2 different things. I love baby murder and I'm defending the media!!! Weee!!!:spinner:

Forum List

Back