medcial examiner testimony called in to question in chauvin

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

I'm not suprised the medical examiners was influenced. Wasn't everyone on the prosecution tiral. there is a list wrongs with this trial. retrial is becoming more and more defenate.

If there was prosecutorial misconduct here, there might not be a retrial, the charges may be dismissed and Officer Chauvin exonerated.

Prosecutors can't purposely violate a defendant's rights and get a 2nd bite at the apple.

I'm not suprised the medical examiners was influenced. Wasn't everyone on the prosecution tiral. there is a list wrongs with this trial. retrial is becoming more and more defenate.

If there was prosecutorial misconduct here, there might not be a retrial, the charges may be dismissed and Officer Chauvin exonerated.

Prosecutors can't purposely violate a defendant's rights and get a 2nd bite at the apple.
Chauvins lawyer made a list of stuff that went down that was casue for new trial . all the way up to the judges misconduct. i see a fight brewing on. the prosuction side is trying squeeze out the longest sentence they can. i see a big old ass fight comming on;

I'm a wee bit behind but have they lodged an appeal/retrial yet? if not, have they confirmed that they will be doing so once they collect all their evidence to make their claim watertight as they can? because I'm not sure if there's anything official regards the intent or if it's folk putting two and two together and just assuming they will.

I'm a wee bit behind but have they lodged an appeal/retrial yet? if not, have they confirmed that they will be doing so once they collect all their evidence to make their claim watertight as they can? because I'm not sure if there's anything official regards the intent or if it's folk putting two and two together and just assuming they will.
yes i posted that article here.

Really, my little pierogi prince????? I did not know that-----I assumed that the thing would
have to go thru the usual petition and trial thing---????

In the end this works in the favor of BLM. This would be the kind of things blacks have been condemning in the justice system all along. Now it matters?

Are we arguing now what I've long argued and called names for arguing? That we have an unjust justice system?

Let's say it's true. Should something be done about a prosecutor that would do this? How about one that completely hid evidence that might help the defense? How about an officer that lied?

Chauvins lawyer made a list of stuff that went down that was casue for new trial . all the way up to the judges misconduct. i see a fight brewing on. the prosuction side is trying squeeze out the longest sentence they can. i see a big old ass fight comming on;

I agree and some of the jurors have already said they didn't want to endure rioting for a not guilty verdict or anything less than murder.

Grounds for another trial right there.

The judge should have directed not guilty verdicts on all counts

That racist murderer is going to rot in jail.

There was no evidence in the trial at all to even suggest that the defendant was a racist, or had any racial motive to commit the alleged crimes.

Don't you think the persecutors would have brought it forward if there was?

After all, this was the biggest problem I had with the trial. No motive was even alleged, much less proven beyond a reasonable doubt.

I agree and some of the jurors have already said they didn't want to endure rioting for a not guilty verdict or anything less than murder.

What jurors said that?

What jurors said that?
Look at the threads on this board. The story is there.

What jurors said that?
Look at the threads on this board. The story is there.
Oh you mean the one alternate, who didn't even vote.

Can the reader even answer this question: “Was George Floyd’s COVID-19 infection mentioned during the trial?” If yes, then there will be no Homo sapiens that can credibly refute the fact that both the drug fentanyl and the virus were acting in synergy on Floyd’s hypoxia genes at the time of death, as has been shown on the Biological Politics thread. If COVID-19 was not mentioned, why was it not mentioned?

#12: Can’t you find a cocksucking report that does not molest the reader with a facebook coercion?

Can the reader even answer this question: “Was George Floyd’s COVID-19 infection mentioned during the trial?” If yes, then there will be no Homo sapiens that can credibly refute the fact that both the drug fentanyl and the virus were acting in synergy on Floyd’s hypoxia genes at the time of death, as has been shown on the Biological Politics thread. If COVID-19 was not mentioned, why was it not mentioned?

"hypoxia genes" ???? My guess is that the prosecution would have called
that information "PREJUDICIAL"

There was no evidence in the trial at all to even suggest that the defendant was a racist, or had any racial motive to commit the alleged crimes.

Don't you think the persecutors would have brought it forward if there was?

After all, this was the biggest problem I had with the trial. No motive was even alleged, much less proven beyond a reasonable doubt.
I don't believe the murderer was charged w/racism, was he?

Unless you know something I don't know.

Forum List

Back