Meat Loaf Serenades Mitt Romney With 'America the Beautiful'

"...in Defiance, Ohio..."

Dissent is still the highest form of patriotism.

Last edited:
nothing like washed up entertainer/actor to enthrall the crowd of old people.Tony Bennet would have been better. But the best would have been Tom Jones!

I think 'meatloaf' would be a perfect nickname for Joe Biden. It just sort of fits him.

Last edited:
meatloaf-stevephilips.jpg

Meatloaf gets around...

You ask.
I answer.

One off MitTwit's soldiers in the War Against Personal Responsibility

I got my physical notice 30 days prior to. Well, on that day I ceased cleansing my body. No more brushing my teeth, no more washing my hair, no baths, no soap, no water. Thirty days of debris build. I stopped shavin’ and I was 18, had a little scraggly beard, really looked like a hippie. I had long hair, and it started gettin’ kinky, matted up. Then two weeks before, I stopped eating any food with nutritional value. I just had chips, Pepsi, beer-stuff I never touched-buttered poop, little jars of Polish sausages, and I’d drink the syrup, I was this side of death, Then a week before, I stopped going to the bathroom. I did it in my pants. poop, piss the whole shot. My pants got crusted up.

Romney supporter Ted Nugent? Pedophile and draft dodger? His own words! - Baltimore liberal | Examiner.com

rw's are always complaining because famous people stand with President Obama. Well, take heart - Etch A Sketch has his own, er, uh, fans.

Ugh. Wish I hadn't looked at it.

Gives a whole new meaning of washed up and over the hill.

Sober up so you can look as good as Poopy Pants Draft Dodger Nugent.

Forum List

Back