Measuring Political Accomplishments!

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
1. If one attended government school, it's a good bet that the were 'educated' via Mushroom Management...

a. Keep them in the dark.
b. Feed them full of s**t.
Urban Dictionary: mushroom management

2. This is what we have come to expect from the Liberals in charge of the school system:

"The California Federation of Teachers (CFT) passed a resolution at its most recent convention claiming that “the continued unjust incarceration of Mumia Abu-Jamal represents a threat to the civil rights of all people.” Thirty years ago, Abu-Jamal took away Philadelphia policeman Daniel Faulkner’s foremost civil right: his life. How obtuse of the CFT to disregard “the threat to the civil rights of all people” represented by someone capable of gunning down a man tasked with protecting the public.

The pantheon of leftist saints includes the Haymarket Square bombers, responsible for the deaths of eight Chicago cops, Joe Hill, murderer of former police officer John Morrison in Salt Lake City, Huey Newton, murderer of Oakland policeman John Frey, and Leonard Peltier, murderer of FBI agents Jack Coler and Ronald Williams. Notice a pattern?"
Teachers' Mumia Abu-Jamal Resolution Out of Sync Morally and Historically | Human Events

3. Let's fill in some of those lacunae....

a. Today, August 26th, 1920....thanks to the tireless efforts of Republicans, and over a Democrat filibuster, American women won the vote August 26, 1920 with the ratification of the 19th Amendment.

b. This...after real Americans formed the Republican Party to fight the party of slavery, segregation, and second-class citizenship, the Democrats, and authored
13th, 14th, and 15th Amendments

The Thirteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution officially abolished and continues to prohibit slavery to this day.

The Fourteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution declared that all persons born or naturalized in the United States are American citizens including African Americans.

The Fifteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution prohibits each government in the United States from denying a citizen the right to vote based on that citizen's race, color, or previous condition of servitude.
History Tunes: 13th 14th and 15th Amendments

c. Then, there are the accomplishments of the Democrats in this area:
Banned one particular word beginning with 'n'

Led the War on Statues

and this...
Tavis Smiley: 'Black People Will Have Lost Ground in Every Single Economic Indicator' Under Obama
Tavis Smiley: 'Black People Will Have Lost Ground in Every Single Economic Indicator' Under Obama

How much of that did you learn in government school?

1. If one attended government school, it's a good bet that the were 'educated' via Mushroom Management...

a. Keep them in the dark.
b. Feed them full of s**t.
Urban Dictionary: mushroom management

2. This is what we have come to expect from the Liberals in charge of the school system:

"The California Federation of Teachers (CFT) passed a resolution at its most recent convention claiming that “the continued unjust incarceration of Mumia Abu-Jamal represents a threat to the civil rights of all people.” Thirty years ago, Abu-Jamal took away Philadelphia policeman Daniel Faulkner’s foremost civil right: his life. How obtuse of the CFT to disregard “the threat to the civil rights of all people” represented by someone capable of gunning down a man tasked with protecting the public.

The pantheon of leftist saints includes the Haymarket Square bombers, responsible for the deaths of eight Chicago cops, Joe Hill, murderer of former police officer John Morrison in Salt Lake City, Huey Newton, murderer of Oakland policeman John Frey, and Leonard Peltier, murderer of FBI agents Jack Coler and Ronald Williams. Notice a pattern?"
Teachers' Mumia Abu-Jamal Resolution Out of Sync Morally and Historically | Human Events

3. Let's fill in some of those lacunae....

a. Today, August 26th, 1920....thanks to the tireless efforts of Republicans, and over a Democrat filibuster, American women won the vote August 26, 1920 with the ratification of the 19th Amendment.

b. This...after real Americans formed the Republican Party to fight the party of slavery, segregation, and second-class citizenship, the Democrats, and authored
13th, 14th, and 15th Amendments

The Thirteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution officially abolished and continues to prohibit slavery to this day.

The Fourteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution declared that all persons born or naturalized in the United States are American citizens including African Americans.

The Fifteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution prohibits each government in the United States from denying a citizen the right to vote based on that citizen's race, color, or previous condition of servitude.
History Tunes: 13th 14th and 15th Amendments

c. Then, there are the accomplishments of the Democrats in this area:
Banned one particular word beginning with 'n'

Led the War on Statues

and this...

How much of that did you learn in government school?

I learned that the Republican Party stopped fighting segregation in 1964 when they nominated Barry Goldwater for president.

"Campaigns were waged by suffragists around the country to secure ratification, and on August 18, 1920, Tennessee became the 36th state to ratify the amendment, giving it the two-thirds majority of state ratification necessary to make it the law of the land.

The package containing the certified record of the action of the Tennessee legislature was sent by train to the nation’s capital, arriving in the early hours of August 26. At 8 a.m. that morning, Secretary of State Bainbridge Colby signed it without ceremony at his residence in Washington.

None of the leaders of the woman suffrage movement were present when the proclamation was signed, and no photographers or film cameras recorded the event. That afternoon, Carrie Chapman Catt, head of the National American Suffrage Association, was received at the White House by President Woodrow Wilson and Edith Wilson, the first lady."
19th Amendment adopted - Aug 26, 1920 - HISTORY.com

Welcome to the last 53 years.

Why is it that dunces like you can never put together a cogent, articulate post?

Oh...right.....
....because you're a dunce.
It's not worth the time and effort to make detailed responses to your posts. If you can't refute the message, you'll just attack the messenger- like you just did.

Why is it that dunces like you can never put together a cogent, articulate post?

Oh...right.....
It's not worth the time and effort to make detailed responses to your posts. If you can't refute the message, you'll just attack the messenger- like you just did.

Stop lying.

We both know you would if you could.

Let's simply agree that you are, and will always be, blissfully unfettered by the ravages of higher intelligence.

Let's shoo away the half-heads who are upset by the facts, but have neither anything to add, nor any way to refute the truths that brought them slithering....

...and get back to the facts that compare the two major parties.....

"I was “born” into the Democrat Party, most of my family members are Democrats! It was not until later on (after I joined the military, and was out on my own in the real world) that I began to hear things about the Republican Party and began to research who was actually for the Black Community , Ending Slavery, and the Civil Rights Movement and who was not. I think it is very important that people expose themselves to and know accurate history, not just the stuff that you have been spoon fed from the Left, other family members, and friends.

Our nation’s top historians reveal that the Democratic Party gave us the Ku Klux Klan, Black Codes, Jim Crow Laws and other repressive legislation which resulted in the multitude of murders, lynchings, mutilations, and intimidations (of thousands of black and white Republicans). On the issue of slavery: historians say the Democrats gave their lives to expand it, the Republicans gave their lives to ban it.

The Democrats:

§ Democrats fought to expand slavery while Republicans fought to end it.

§ Democrats passed those discriminatory Black Codes and Jim Crow laws.

§ Democrats supported and passed the Missouri Compromise to protect slavery.

§ Democrats supported and passed the Kansas Nebraska Act to expand slavery.

§ Democrats supported and backed the Dred Scott Decision.

§ Democrats opposed educating blacks and murdered our teachers.

§ Democrats fought against anti-lynching laws.

§ Democrat Senator Robert Byrd of West Virginia, is well-known for having been a “Kleagle” in the Ku Klux Klan.

§ Democrat Senator Robert Byrd of West Virginia, personally filibustered the Civil Rights Act of 1964 for 14 straight hours to keep it from passage.

§ Democrats passed the Repeal Act of 1894 that overturned civil right laws enacted by Republicans.

§ Democrats declared that they would rather vote for a “yellow dog” than vote for a Republican, because the Republican Party was known as the party for blacks.

§ Democrat President Woodrow Wilson, reintroduced segregation throughout the federal government immediately upon taking office in 1913.

§ Democrat President Franklin D. Roosevelt’s first appointment to the Supreme Court was a life member of the Ku Klux Klan, Sen. Hugo Black, Democrat of Alabama.

§ Democrat President Franklin D. Roosevelt’s choice for vice president in 1944 was Harry Truman, who had joined the Ku Klux Klan in Kansas City in 1922.

§ Democrat President Franklin D. Roosevelt resisted Republican efforts to pass a federal law against lynching.

§ Democrat President Franklin D. Roosevelt opposed integration of the armed forces.

§ Democrat Senators Sam Ervin, Albert Gore, Sr. and Robert Byrd were the chief opponents of the 1964 Civil Rights Act.

§ Democrats supported and backed Judge John Ferguson in the case of Plessy v Ferguson.

§ Democrats supported the School Board of Topeka Kansas in the case of Brown v The Board of Education of Topeka Kansas.

§ Democrat public safety commissioner Eugene “Bull” Connor, in Birmingham, Ala., unleashed vicious dogs and turned fire hoses on black civil rights demonstrators.

§ Democrats were who Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. and the other protesters were fighting.

§ Democrat Georgia Governor Lester Maddox “brandished an ax hammer to prevent blacks from patronizing his restaurant.

§ Democrat Governor George Wallace stood in front of the Alabama schoolhouse in 1963, declaring there would be segregation forever.

§ Democrat Arkansas Governor Faubus tried to prevent desegregation of Little Rock public schools.

§ Democrat Senator John F. Kennedy voted against the 1957 Civil rights Act.

§ Democrat President John F. Kennedy opposed the 1963 March on Washington by Dr. King.

§ Democrat President John F. Kennedy, had Dr. King wiretapped and investigated by the FBI.

§ Democrat President Bill Clinton’s mentor was U.S. Senator J. William Fulbright, an Arkansas Democrat and a supporter of racial segregation.

§ Democrat President Bill Clinton interned for J. William Fulbright in 1966-67.

§ Democrat Senator J. William Fulbright signed the Southern Manifesto opposing the Supreme Court’s 1954 Brown vs. Board of Educationdecision.

§ Democrat Senator J. William Fulbright joined with the Dixiecrats in filibustering the Civil Rights Acts of 1957 and 1964.

§ Democrat Senator J. William Fulbright voted against the 1965 Voting Rights Act.

§ Southern Democrats opposed desegregation and integration."
The Democrat Party VS the Republican Party: Who is the True Champion of the Ending Slavery, the Civil Rights Movement, and the Black Community

Oh...right.....

Stop lying.

Let's simply agree that you are, and will always be, blissfully unfettered by the ravages of higher intelligence.
When I was new to this forum, I made the mistake of responding point by point to one of your ridiculous far right screeds. You didn't respond to a single point I made. You just threw out one of your bitchy, condescending insults. I don't repeat mistakes.

Let's shoo away the half-heads who are upset by the facts, but have neither anything to add, nor any way to refute the truths that brought them slithering....

"I was “born” into the Democrat Party, most of my family members are Democrats! It was not until later on (after I joined the military, and was out on my own in the real world) that I began to hear things about the Republican Party and began to research who was actually for the Black Community , Ending Slavery, and the Civil Rights Movement and who was not. I think it is very important that people expose themselves to and know accurate history, not just the stuff that you have been spoon fed from the Left, other family members, and friends.

Our nation’s top historians reveal that the Democratic Party gave us the Ku Klux Klan, Black Codes, Jim Crow Laws and other repressive legislation which resulted in the multitude of murders, lynchings, mutilations, and intimidations (of thousands of black and white Republicans). On the issue of slavery: historians say the Democrats gave their lives to expand it, the Republicans gave their lives to ban it.

The Democrats:

§ Democrat Senator Robert Byrd of West Virginia, is well-known for having been a “Kleagle” in the Ku Klux Klan.

§ Democrat Senator Robert Byrd of West Virginia, personally filibustered the Civil Rights Act of 1964 for 14 straight hours to keep it from passage.

§ Democrats passed the Repeal Act of 1894 that overturned civil right laws enacted by Republicans.

§ Democrats declared that they would rather vote for a “yellow dog” than vote for a Republican, because the Republican Party was known as the party for blacks.

§ Democrat President Woodrow Wilson, reintroduced segregation throughout the federal government immediately upon taking office in 1913.

§ Democrat President Franklin D. Roosevelt’s first appointment to the Supreme Court was a life member of the Ku Klux Klan, Sen. Hugo Black, Democrat of Alabama.

§ Democrat President Franklin D. Roosevelt’s choice for vice president in 1944 was Harry Truman, who had joined the Ku Klux Klan in Kansas City in 1922.

§ Democrat President Franklin D. Roosevelt resisted Republican efforts to pass a federal law against lynching.

§ Democrat President Franklin D. Roosevelt opposed integration of the armed forces.

§ Democrat Senators Sam Ervin, Albert Gore, Sr. and Robert Byrd were the chief opponents of the 1964 Civil Rights Act.

§ Democrats supported and backed Judge John Ferguson in the case of Plessy v Ferguson.

§ Democrats supported the School Board of Topeka Kansas in the case of Brown v The Board of Education of Topeka Kansas.

§ Democrat public safety commissioner Eugene “Bull” Connor, in Birmingham, Ala., unleashed vicious dogs and turned fire hoses on black civil rights demonstrators.

§ Democrats were who Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. and the other protesters were fighting.

§ Democrat Georgia Governor Lester Maddox “brandished an ax hammer to prevent blacks from patronizing his restaurant.

§ Democrat Governor George Wallace stood in front of the Alabama schoolhouse in 1963, declaring there would be segregation forever.

§ Democrat Arkansas Governor Faubus tried to prevent desegregation of Little Rock public schools.

§ Democrat President John F. Kennedy opposed the 1963 March on Washington by Dr. King.

§ Democrat President John F. Kennedy, had Dr. King wiretapped and investigated by the FBI.

§ Democrat President Bill Clinton’s mentor was U.S. Senator J. William Fulbright, an Arkansas Democrat and a supporter of racial segregation.

§ Democrat Senator J. William Fulbright signed the Southern Manifesto opposing the Supreme Court’s 1954 Brown vs. Board of Educationdecision.

§ Democrat Senator J. William Fulbright joined with the Dixiecrats in filibustering the Civil Rights Acts of 1957 and 1964.

§ Democrat Senator J. William Fulbright voted against the 1965 Voting Rights Act.

The Democrat Party VS the Republican Party: Who is the True Champion of the Ending Slavery, the Civil Rights Movement, and the Black Community

That is one of the most comprehensive portrayals of someone's inability to distinguish between party and ideology that I've ever seen.

Oh...right.....

Stop lying.

When I was new to this forum, I made the mistake of responding point by point to one of your ridiculous far right screeds. You didn't respond to a single point I made. You just threw out one of your bitchy, condescending insults. I don't repeat mistakes.

Of course that's totally false, and merely one more lie of the Left to hide the truth: you're a dunce, and fear offending your Leftist masters.

" I don't repeat mistakes."
Your very existence is a mistake.

True?

The Democrats:

You left out:

1. Strom Thurmond and other conservative Democrats splinter off into Dixiecrat Party to protest DEMOCRAT Harry Truman's press for civil rights for African-Americans.

2. Republican Barry Goldwater votes against Civil Rights Act, is promptly rewarded, by the Republican Party, with the 1964 Republican nomination.

3. The once 'solid (Democrat) South' votes overwhelmingly for Republican Barry Goldwater after his 'no' vote on Civil Rights Bill.

4. 1962 - Reagan becomes a Republican right as the Democratic party is moving towards being the party of civil rights. lol, says he didn't leave the party, the party left him. Yeah, it did, it was leaving him to support civil rights for black Americans.

5. 1980, Ronald Reagan woos the southern vote by defending tax exemptions for racist Bob Jones University

6. Trent Lott pays tribute to segregationist (now Republican Strom Thurmond) with the line that the country would have been better off if Thurmond, as a segregationist Dixiecrat, had been elected president.

7. Republican Donald Trump offers weasely praise to the white supremacists

Oh...right.....

Stop lying.

Of course that's totally false, and merely one more lie of the Left to hide the truth: you're a dunce, and fear offending your Leftist masters.

True?
Can't refute the message, attack the messenger. PoliticalBitch 101

Oh...right.....

Stop lying.

True?

I understand your resentment.....If anyone ever destroyed me the way I've left you, I might even post along the same lines......but without the lack of class that represents your posts.

Probably your lack of upbringing, huh?

Stop lying.

True?

I understand your resentment.....If anyone ever destroyed me the way I've left you, I might even post along the same lines......but without the lack of class that represents your posts.

Were you born without a filter? You are probably the last one who should speak of class after the things you say about people you know nothing about. You don't respond to points made. You just make increasingly personal attacks. You haven't "destroyed " me. You've only made an ass of yourself.

Stop lying.

True?

Were you born without a filter? You are probably the last one who should speak of class after the things you say about people you know nothing about. You don't respond to points made. You just make increasingly personal attacks. You haven't "destroyed " me. You've only made an ass of yourself.

You've served your purpose.....to be mocked and shown to be a buffoon.....Wounding you deeply was my pleasure.

Now....why are you back?

New Topics

Forum List

Back