Meanwhille in Brazil, Massive Protests Over Election Fraud

Everyone knows election fraud doesnt really exist! it's always made up!
That’s what all the Demonrat posters here want us to seriously believe, :auiqs.jpg: then there are the hypocrites like sealybobo smellybozo of course who has proven in spades ten times over he is biased towards the Dems and will say bush stole the election yet biden did not ignoring there is ten times more massive evidence than there wasfir bush,bush did not have postal workers who were willing to testify knowing the penalty of perjury,film footage of pollsters doing it after hours closed and illegal violations take place as 2020 did yet tries to tell us this fucked up logic thst bush stole it but Biden did not,how much money does the Dems pay him to lie with comedy like thst:auiqs.jpg:

Notice smellybozo as always when he is backed up against the wall with nowhere to run like the paid shill he is,tries to laugh off facts he can’t counter :auiqs.jpg: like clockwork you are too easy to predict sealybobo. Smellybozo You can’t accept reality that even rfk jr has said the party he was once so proud of no longer represents the party he used to love and no longer wants any part of it thanks to traiter obama whom expanded bush’s evil policys lying to Americans he would reverse them.:auiqs.jpg:

Hey Hossfly never heard back from you on the info I sent you in a pm.

Last edited:
Notice smellybozo as always when he is backed up against the wall with nowhere to run like the paid shill he is,tries to laugh off facts he can’t counter :auiqs.jpg: like clockwork you are too easy to predict sealybobo. Smellybozo You can’t accept reality that even rfk jr has said the party he was once so proud of no longer represents the party he used to love and no longer wants any part of it thanks to traiter obama whom expanded bush’s evil policys lying to Americans he would reverse them.:auiqs.jpg:

I'm just glad the Republican party is not under nuts control anymore. It was your party for a minute (under Trump) but no more. Fucking Nazi. You are a Nazi and don't even know it. I'm not saying you're an evil one. You're just one of those dumb Germans who bought into Hitler and loved the man. You didn't know he was cooking Jews. You didn't believe that conspiracy theory. The only one you didn't believe.

I rest my case,like clockwork,he changes the subject when he cannot refute these facts and overwhelming evidence that the 2020 election had ten times more evidence of vote fraud than when bush stole it,notice how he babbled on about something else thst has zero to do with the facts I brought up how Biden stole the election,like clockwork,no surprise so easy to predict. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:Notice how he also evades it that rfk jr has said the party he was once proud of no longer Resembles that party,he won’t touch that one either,never does.smellybozo ever touch it. 😁 :auiqs.jpg: sealybobo

Where does smellybozo come up with this Hitler stuff the fact I never even talk about him other than saying Obama is his twin brother maybe. Once in a great blue moon. :auiqs.jpg: Let’s not address the facts I brought up of the evidence I gave massive election fraud like no other time in our history happened in 2020.:scared1::auiqs.jpg:

Boy he sure thinks money thst the Dems pay him will buy him happiness,so sadLy is he mistaken when he goes to hell which I will celebrate.

Last edited:
I'm just glad the Republican party is not under nuts control anymore. It was your party for a minute (under Trump) but no more. Fucking Nazi. You are a Nazi and don't even know it. I'm not saying you're an evil one. You're just one of those dumb Germans who bought into Hitler and loved the man. You didn't know he was cooking Jews. You didn't believe that conspiracy theory. The only one you didn't believe.
:dig::anj_stfu::9::fu::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:
Yeah we all know you hate America and love Dems who burn down major cities.:ahole-1: Oh and once last thing,do you even realise EVERYBODY here is laughing at you because you proved my point you change the subject when you can’t own up to being proven wrong but mainly because YOU are the only one listening to your lies and babble.you sure love to hear yourself talk obviously.nobody else is listening to you,just yourself.:abgg2q.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: Too bad You don’t have your lesbo wife penelope here to enjoy the ass beatings from me so that must suck being on thst deserted island America hater and Hitler lover.:itsok:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back