Meanwhile, while we are distracted by the "pandemic"...

People passing on is not a funny thing. even though we trend that way at times. But if that lady was 64, she had a tough paper route.
Now that you mention, she did look like she had chosen a rough road to 64. I think she had some prior medical conditions mentioned in one of the articles. Got to giver her a little credit, not like some of these other anti-vax nut balls. She didn't do a deathbed come to Jesus, wrong about the vaccine thing. I am flat tired of those people that learned and publicized they were wrong too late.

I think you have it all wrong.

Currently, banks are only required to report deposits of $10,000 or more, however, the proposal would require banks and other financial institutions to report to the IRS on the deposits and withdrawals of all business and personal accounts with a balance of more than $600.

Well, I don't hold them responsible as I got vaccinated in early March of last year, after Joe was elected, and suddenly my high risk age group became young enough to be vaccinated and everybody else had the same opportunity. It is kind of like drunk drivers in my state. I don't blame the Republicans that run my state. I blame the dumb asses that do not pay attention to the guidance on drink and driving from the state, because they are too stupid to listen, take precautions and act in the best interests of themselves and everybody they share the road with.
An Ocean of Blood created by Democrat throat-slashing! :(

Well, I don't hold them responsible as I got vaccinated in early March of last year, after Joe was elected, and suddenly my high risk age group became young enough to be vaccinated and everybody else had the same opportunity. It is kind of like drunk drivers in my state. I don't blame the Republicans that run my state. I blame the dumb asses that do not pay attention to the guidance on drink and driving from the state, because they are too stupid to listen, take precautions and act in the best interests of themselves and everybody they share the road with.

You lying POS commie scum, we barely knew what covid was in March of last year and the vaccines weren't available till late November/December last year. So just shove your propaganda and stay on topic.

You lying POS commie scum, we barely knew what covid was in March of last year and the vaccines weren't available till late November/December last year. So just shove your propaganda and stay on topic.

Fk you. I didn't lie about anything. Yes it was this year, but people aren't liars just because of that. Both of us are very well aware of when Joe got into office and my post said "after Joe was elected, and suddenly my high risk age group became young enough to be vaccinated"
You don't like it, come to Jackson, TN and make something out it, ya lil prick. You wouldn't anymore talk to anybody in person that way than the man in the moon. If you're gonna be a pain in tha ass about it, I'll send you to the great IGNORE after your next post and won't have to waste time reading your crap.

Fk you. I didn't lie about anything. Yes it was this year, but people aren't liars just because of that. Both of us are very well aware of when Joe got into office and my post said "after Joe was elected, and suddenly my high risk age group became young enough to be vaccinated"
You don't like it, come to Jackson, TN and make something out it, ya lil prick. You wouldn't anymore talk to anybody in person that way than the man in the moon. If you're gonna be a pain in tha ass about it, I'll send you to the great IGNORE after your next post and won't have to waste time reading your crap.

Aw, does the commie need a tissue?? ROFLMAO

BTW only pussies use iggy.

I suppose I should have given this thread a better title.

This is NOT about VAX! It's about TAX! But I will agree we are over taxed AND over vaxed!

Trump decreased the national debt in the first three years he was in there. The economy felt it and responded by booming. We were even starting to feel the relief up here in the backwater blue state I live in, usually lagging the nation by 5 years. Now they are talking about raising the "national debt ceiling" AGAIN. The combined output of our entire national won't even be able to pay the interest in the near future.

But the dick weeds in congress and in the self appointed federal bureaucracy still want to find a way to squeeze more taxes out of individuals and small businesses. The IRS is not even a constitutionally valid part of our government.

Look them up, yourself. They are still dying from all those things too, but Covid deaths can mostly be prevented with the vaccine. You don't sound too bright. I take it you do not believe in taking precautions on anything at all, or is it, you don't like to be told to take precautions? You could be dumb enough to die for your principles, like the Anti-vax protest leader lady in Chicago or the two anti-vax radio talk show hosts in Florida, or the one in Nashville, or the nut ball anti-vax preacher in Oklahoma. Yea, you'll show em' they can't tell you what to do.
Say, if you kick off from Covid, is there going to be any weapons, ammo, boats, or 4 wheel, off road carts in the estate sale that would be good for deer hunting or running around the neighborhood or the golf course?
Now I suppose you are going to say that you don't spread the virus. Hmmmm?

Awww, is the widdle White 6 triggered? If you don't want to be called a liar, don't lie.

I have never liked that crap. You would be amazed (and sickened) at how many regulations Democrat and Republican lawmakers write and pass, but with carved out exclusions for themselves.
Well, yes I agree however this is not such a case. It is a funny drum to beat but in this specific case congress must be exempt from the mandate.

Biden used an executive power through a regulatory agency to enact this mandate (a blatant and improper power grab if you ask me but...) which means that for it to apply to congress the executive branch would have direct power over congress. As that is not the case, OSHA does not have, and should not have, authority over congress itself. This is not so much a carve out as it would be a power grab for congress to fall under the mandates.

This is amazing regulatory creep. There is zero reason for the IRS to demand data on all transaction this small. More police state bullshit.

Mostly, it's the unvaccinated getting sick enough to go into ICU with it. How many anti-vax democrats are you hearing from. Since August, it has been more people like this:

Veronica Wolski, Chicago Anti-Vax Activist and QAnon Supporter,​

Dies of COVID at 64​

Lindsey Ellefson
Mon, September 13, 2021, 12:34 PM·2 min read

41f764350782ede5d320cb7ebd636836

Veronica Wolski, Chicago Anti-Vax Activist and QAnon Supporter, Dies of COVID at 64
You don't think her age was a pre-existing condition and her real cause of death?

Interesting................where's all the numbers from all the deaths from drunk drivers, murder by illegals, old age, hit and runs, car wrecks, alcoholism, drug addiction, drive by shootings, etc.......
Or is it you didn't give a rats ass before, but now your just another brainwashed sheeple, bleating what the Demo-lemmings tell you to?
TardLogic™: More people die from cancer than from Covid. Therefore, Covid is a hoax.
:auiqs.jpg:

Instead of reporting solely transactions that exceed $10,000, banks would be required to report to the IRS transactions in excess of $600.

That...is fucked up. That can't possibly be right.

You have piqued my curiosity. I'm going to look into this.

Well, yes I agree however this is not such a case. It is a funny drum to beat but in this specific case congress must be exempt from the mandate.

Biden used an executive power through a regulatory agency to enact this mandate (a blatant and improper power grab if you ask me but...) which means that for it to apply to congress the executive branch would have direct power over congress. As that is not the case, OSHA does not have, and should not have, authority over congress itself. This is not so much a carve out as it would be a power grab for congress to fall under the mandates.
OK. I get that. Thanks for the steerage.

You don't think her age was a pre-existing condition and her real cause of death?
Age certainly shouldn't. I am 67, just got back from the cost of Florida, where Swam, sunned and Kayaked. Now planning this year's ski trip. Pre-existing conditions exist, and you might be amazed how many have them and some don't even know they have them as they live with them for years and then something like Covid comes along and pushes them over the edge of eternity.
That is just it. You can live with age, live with conditions, but Covid may take it all away quick and there just is no predicting who. To blow them all off as a thinning of the dead meat in the herd of cattle isn't them most human sentiment and certainly not showcasing the best instincts of man in regard to humanity, especially if preventable for most with a vaccine, if they weren't scared shitless to catch the lifeline being thrown to them.

Forum List

Back