Meanwhile, Republicans hard at work trying to steal the election

How much time are you willing to give them to count the ballots? A week? Two Weeks? A month?
Past elections have been counted quickly, now that Trump is in office, the democrats are trying to cause
chaos IMO to muck up the election.
They have done nothing overall for this country other than try and bring down a duly elected president.
They counted for weeks in 2000. Never had as many mail in ballots as are expected this year. Have heard not many states have had to deal with massive mail in voting. It will take longer, but I have no idea how long it takes to count possibly millions of mail in paper ballots. Do you?

Are you willing to start counting chadsagain and lose...
Never have forgotten that hanging chad crap. :auiqs.jpg: Didn't Florida have another voting screw up shortly after that? Back then, I think those people got too much sun in the Sunshine State.

How much time are you willing to give them to count the ballots? A week? Two Weeks? A month?
Past elections have been counted quickly, now that Trump is in office, the democrats are trying to cause
They have done nothing overall for this country other than try and bring down a duly elected president.

Why SHORTEN it?

The problems aren’t because Trump is in office but because Covid has messed everything up.

So why shorten it?
Covid is the excuse, it's a political weapon being used. I can go to Costco, I can go to a bar.
I can go to the DMV, but I can't go vote in person????????
The problem IS that Trump is in office.

How long should we give them to figure it out with the count?
If the democrats have their way, it will be after Jan 16, 2021.
That date will usher in the real chaos.

So...again, why propose legislation to SHORTEN it?
Coyote, I can't even get an answer from you. I've asked twice.

Because your questions deflect from what this bill proposes Meister, which is to shorten the time period already in existence. Shorten it AT BOTH ENDS.

I will answer your questions, but they don’t address the issue.

Covid is not an excuse or political weapon, it is a reality, and each state deals with it differently and has different concerns for the safety of its citizens and ensuring a fair election.

Q: how long should we give them?
A: as long as reasonably needed, which would includes starting prior to the date specified in the bill and more than “within 24 hours”.

That's absentee voting where you ask for the ballot, not sending out millions of unsolicited ballots to anyone and everyone.
Oh. By 'anyone and everyone' you mean 'registered voters'?
Yes, registered voters who may, or may not be at that address, or may not even be alive any longer.

That's absentee voting where you ask for the ballot, not sending out millions of unsolicited ballots to anyone and everyone.
Oh. By 'anyone and everyone' you mean 'registered voters'?
Millions upon millions of these "registered voters" don't show up on election day, have moved out of the area, or are dead.

Get off your ass and go to the polling place or shut the fuck up.

They counted for weeks in 2000. Never had as many mail in ballots as are expected this year. Have heard not many states have had to deal with massive mail in voting. It will take longer, but I have no idea how long it takes to count possibly millions of mail in paper ballots. Do you?

Are you willing to start counting chadsagain and lose...
Never have forgotten that hanging chad crap. :auiqs.jpg: Didn't Florida have another voting screw up shortly after that? Back then, I think those people got too much sun in the Sunshine State.

ALWAYS in Democrat areas. Not Republican areas in Florida. Important to know that

only 31 percent of elections around the world result in a peaceful transfer of power. after Trump is done stealing this one, the number will go down to 30 percent!

Meanwhile, Republicans hard at work trying to steal the election
STEAL THE FUCKING ELECTION!!! WE WILL MURDER IF WE MUST!!!!

YOU FUCKING COMMIES WILL LOSE BY VOTE OR BULLET!!!! YOU DECIDE!!!

While I sympathize with your position.......I'm just wondering......has the FBI visited yet ????
Speak softly but carry a big stick

i want a fair election not out of a love for Biden or hatred of Trump, but out of love for America and our troops who fight for our freedoms

Why SHORTEN it?

The problems aren’t because Trump is in office but because Covid has messed everything up.

So why shorten it?
Covid is the excuse, it's a political weapon being used. I can go to Costco, I can go to a bar.
I can go to the DMV, but I can't go vote in person????????
The problem IS that Trump is in office.

How long should we give them to figure it out with the count?
If the democrats have their way, it will be after Jan 16, 2021.
That date will usher in the real chaos.

So...again, why propose legislation to SHORTEN it?
Coyote, I can't even get an answer from you. I've asked twice.

Because your questions deflect from what this bill proposes Meister, which is to shorten the time period already in existence. Shorten it AT BOTH ENDS.

I will answer your questions, but they don’t address the issue.

Covid is not an excuse or political weapon, it is a reality, and each state deals with it differently and has different concerns for the safety of its citizens and ensuring a fair election.

Q: how long should we give them?
A: as long as reasonably needed, which would includes starting prior to the date specified in the bill and more than “within 24 hours”.
You see there it is, Coyote, Covid IS being used as a weapon. People are not locked up in their homes, Life is pretty much normal.
Social distance and keeping the paws disinfected works great. Nan can go to her hairdresser, people everyday are out and about
taking care of their everyday life. But, voting?????? Oh no, can't do that.
Your answer of the length of time is vague, at best, and could go on for months. It's a non answer.
I will give you my answer for Scott's request. I don't think there should be a 48 hour limit. I answered your question straight
on and not willy nilly. There has to be a cut off...even in this year.
By the way, have they stated how they are going to verify the signatures of millions of ballots?

It's a political game being played because of Trump

The commies are not running a candidate.

And mail in voting has been used a lot over the decades: not to worry.

,.l

To combat this Leftist ploy, I do hope Republican states have mailed out millions of ballots in rural areas etc.
The Right must learn to play dirty like the left.
They already have. States, like Utah, with large rural areas, have done mail in voting for decades. They are pretty Republican...in case you didn’t notice.

Could you at least try to bring an intellectually honest argument to the table?

I don’t think you are capable of understanding what an “intellectually honest argument” is, based on the above.

Voting by mail has a long history of reliability in the United States, serving as the primary method of voting in Colorado, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Hawaii, which automatically send registered voters mail-in ballots.

The feds cannot tell the states how to do the counting and certifying.

They can tell them WHEN to certify by and what date to start counting.. They can also put whatever FEDERAL STANDARDS on voting that they want when the ballot is national.. Did you not know this??

They've also LEGISLATED what KINDS of voting machines are ACCEPTABLE and various other mechanics of voting.. See the HAVA ACT that followed the "chad" debacle in 2000..

Unlike the Dems who MASSIVELY roll out an untested and UNSUPPORTED brain fart about mass mailing the ENTIRE fucked up registrar list and have no CHECKS on "chain of evidence" in their clueless evil plan...;

,.l

To combat this Leftist ploy, I do hope Republican states have mailed out millions of ballots in rural areas etc.
The Right must learn to play dirty like the left.
They already have. States, like Utah, with large rural areas, have done mail in voting for decades. They are pretty Republican...in case you didn’t notice.

Could you at least try to bring an intellectually honest argument to the table?

I don’t think you are capable of understanding what an “intellectually honest argument” is, based on the above.

Voting by mail has a long history of reliability in the United States, serving as the primary method of voting in Colorado, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Hawaii, which automatically send registered voters mail-in ballots.

No, he is correct and you are still showing you are ignorant of both the balloting procedures and American history.

The only question is....are you doing it willfully or out of sheer ignorance?

Last edited:
It’s good that there is a lot of political noise out there...SCOTUS, Trumps insistence there won’t be a peaceful transition of power unless he wins, constantly changing COVID rules, a rehash of Burisma from a nothing burger report, attempts to dismantle the post office right before a national election....it obscures what is going on.

Sen. Rick Scott thinks we should have less than 48 hours to count ballots.

On Thursday, Florida Sen. Rick Scott proposed a bill that would change election laws with less than six weeks to go until November’s election, causing complete mayhem and ensuring that untold numbers of otherwise valid votes would not be counted. Scott’s proposal is simple and entirely unworkable. His Help America Vote Act of 2020 would require that mail-in ballots be counted within 24 hours of when voting closes on Election Day. Scott’s proposed legislation would also prevent mail-in ballots received prior to Election Day from being processed and counted until the morning of Nov. 3, contradicting state election statutes across the country including one that he signed when he was governor of Florida. Basically, the bill would move back the date by which votes can start to be counted and move up the date by which the count must end. This would limit the count to a single less-than-48-hour window, shortening the count in some cases by weeks. In Scott’s own home state of Florida, as one example, votes can start to be counted up to 22 days before Election Day. In Colorado, which does all mail-in voting, they can be processed as soon as they are received and counted 15 days before Election Day. Under Scott’s law, those votes would all have to begin to be counted on Election Day itself. Any votes that did not get counted simply would not count.

The Communists have vowed to keep voting until Biden wins, no matter how long it takes. It may be 2025 until the Maoists are finished voting.

So, instead of Republicans stealing the election, you're bitching that they might stop you Stalinists from stealing the election.

Forum List

Back