Meanwhile in the Czech Republic

Ringo

Gold Member
Jun 14, 2021
Over there
More than 50,000 Czechs are rallying in Prague demanding the resignation of the government, cheap Russian gas and neutrality.

-5233319029593193852_121.1662240825.jpg

-5233601445167744413_121.1662240933.jpg

In France today they also demand the resignation of the government and the president:

It's only autumn yet, I wonder what will happen in winter.

Last edited:
"......The Prime Minister of the Czech Republic wilted.
"Robert," he said after a pause, "I understand we're all desperate. But I don't think that Putin in the face of the entire civilized world...
‒ Oh, Peter, ‒ the Slovenian interrupted him, ‒ that's what's ruining us. Pride and arrogance. And, it seems to me, it has already completely ruined it. Imagine, just imagine, Peter, that Putin would treat us the same way we have treated Russia all these years.
‒ I don't see here...
‒ Just imagine. Without a template hammered into the brain, if you can. Dispassionately.
- OK.
The Prime Minister of the Czech Republic put the folder on his lap, clasped his fingers and, looking at his interlocutor, closed his eyes. Dispassionately.
Not Moravia, no, but, let's say, Silesia. Silesia, with the help of Poland, breaks ties with the rest of the Czech Republic, fires at Olomouc and Zlin... A good Czech is a dead Czech. The Bohemian ‒ in the ground, the Moravian ‒ on the branch. Actions in support of Silesians are taking place all over Europe. The Czech Republic is being deprived of its gold and foreign exchange reserves, and all trade and transport links are being stopped.
For what?
The answers are ridiculous: the Czech Republic is pursuing a policy of genocide on the lands of Silesia! At the same time, the footage of the bombing of Czech cities and villages is given out as footage of the destruction of residents of the opposite side. Czech children cry on camera. But no, these are the children of Silesia! Don't you see? Neighboring Slovakia, in cooperation with Germany and Austria, is beginning to supply Silesia with military equipment.
The Prime Minister shuddered.
No, he thought. Nonsense! This cannot happen with the Czech Republic, because it can never happen!
Russia is different.
‒ Well, how? The Slovenian asked.
The Czech Prime Minister opened his eyes.
‒ That's not what I imagined.
‒ Fine, ‒ the interlocutor smiled dryly. ‒ This also characterizes us. We promise one thing, we do another...." (с)

ivan,

What would happen to those protestors if this were Moscow instead of Czech EU state?​

A demonstration against the supply of German weapons to Ukraine took place in Cologne, which was attended by about 400 people, the website reported wdr.de .
According to the German edition, the speakers "justified the Russian offensive war against Ukraine as a necessary self-defense of Russia."
The protesters called for an end to sanctions against Russia and the commissioning of the Nord Stream-2 gas pipeline.
The police had a hard time, because at the same time several hundred people protested against the "pro-Russian rally", sometimes bottles and firecrackers flew towards the demonstrators.
According to Elena Kolbasnikova, a representative of the organizers, "according to police reports, 1.5- 2 thousand people took part in our demonstration. Some of the opponents of the demonstration were detained. There were no casualties on our side."
The rest of the demonstration passed without incident, noted the publication WDR.

2066420690_n.jpg

"......The Prime Minister of the Czech Republic wilted.
"Robert," he said after a pause, "I understand we're all desperate. But I don't think that Putin in the face of the entire civilized world...
‒ Oh, Peter, ‒ the Slovenian interrupted him, ‒ that's what's ruining us. Pride and arrogance. And, it seems to me, it has already completely ruined it. Imagine, just imagine, Peter, that Putin would treat us the same way we have treated Russia all these years.
‒ I don't see here...
‒ Just imagine. Without a template hammered into the brain, if you can. Dispassionately.
- OK.
The Prime Minister of the Czech Republic put the folder on his lap, clasped his fingers and, looking at his interlocutor, closed his eyes. Dispassionately.
Not Moravia, no, but, let's say, Silesia. Silesia, with the help of Poland, breaks ties with the rest of the Czech Republic, fires at Olomouc and Zlin... A good Czech is a dead Czech. The Bohemian ‒ in the ground, the Moravian ‒ on the branch. Actions in support of Silesians are taking place all over Europe. The Czech Republic is being deprived of its gold and foreign exchange reserves, and all trade and transport links are being stopped.
For what?
The answers are ridiculous: the Czech Republic is pursuing a policy of genocide on the lands of Silesia! At the same time, the footage of the bombing of Czech cities and villages is given out as footage of the destruction of residents of the opposite side. Czech children cry on camera. But no, these are the children of Silesia! Don't you see? Neighboring Slovakia, in cooperation with Germany and Austria, is beginning to supply Silesia with military equipment.
The Prime Minister shuddered.
No, he thought. Nonsense! This cannot happen with the Czech Republic, because it can never happen!
Russia is different.
‒ Well, how? The Slovenian asked.
The Czech Prime Minister opened his eyes.
‒ That's not what I imagined.
‒ Fine, ‒ the interlocutor smiled dryly. ‒ This also characterizes us. We promise one thing, we do another...." (с)

Russia: biggest country, biggest inferiority complex.

Forum List

Back