Meanwhile, in fdr's Concentration Camps....

Battling fascism and oppression around the world, and that villain fdr was building concentration camps right here in the US.

Survivor recalls life in internment camp for Japanese-Americans Japan Today Japan News and Discussion

http://www.japantoday.com/category/...ul-truths-about-japanese-american-internment/

"Attempting escape, resisting orders, and treason were all punishable by death in internment camps. Guards would face little consequence for killing without just cause.

A mentally ill man in his mid-forties, Ichiro Shimoda, was shot trying to escape in 1942. He’d attempted suicide twice since entering the camp, and the guards were well aware of his mental illness. That same year, two Californians were killed during an alleged escape attempt from the Lourdsburg, New Mexico camp. It was later revealed that Hirota Isomura and Toshiro Kobata were both extremely weak upon arrival—too weak to walk, much less escape.

A handful of guards went to court for their wrongdoings but with disappointing results. One guard was tried for the 1943 murder of an elderly chef named James Hatsuki Wakasa. He was found not guilty. Private Bernard Goe was also tried after killing Shoichi James Okamoto. Goe was acquitted and fined for unauthorized use of government property. The amount: $1—the cost of the bullet used to kill the victim."

Soldiers loading innocent civilians onto trains bound for concentration camps. Where have we seen that before?
1669742498268.png

Soldiers loading innocent civilians onto trains bound for concentration camps. Where have we seen that before?

So to you, looks matter more than reality.

Tell me, in those other instances you are thinking of, did less than 1% die while they were in there?

Because if the death rates in those other camps you are thinking of is not anywhere close to 1% or less, then it is a false comparison.

Tell me, for an equal comparison, what was the death rate for the civilian camps that the Japanese forced all Caucasians to go into during the war?

View attachment 732344
You might notice that those railway cars are passenger cars and the internees have baggage. The real concentration camp internees were packed into cattle and box cars far above their capacity and weren’t allowed luggage. Trying to compare the two just makes you look like an idiot. Yes FDR’s internment camps were bad and putting American citizens into them was patently illegal regardless of what SCOTUS said. But they were far nicer than German POW camps, let alone, the concentration camps were.

Because here are some examples of Japanese Internment Camps, run by Japan during WWII. And no, these are not POW camps, all of the images are of civilian detainees.

2015-01-17-18.29.28.jpg

civilian-internee.jpg

And let's compare numbers again. In the US, they detained around 127,000 civilians. And in those camps a total of 1,862 died. Mostly from old age and prior health complications.

In the camps that Japan ran, they detained 130,895 people. THe only reason for the vast majority was that they were Caucasians. And in those camps, 14,657 died.

In the US camps, that is around 1% died. In the Japanese camps, that is over 11%. The worst camps were in Dutch Indonesia, where the death rate was over 12%.

And the US were not forcing the women into prostitution. Something the Japanese did regularly.

You might notice that those railway cars are passenger cars and the internees have baggage. The real concentration camp internees were packed into cattle and box cars far above their capacity and weren’t allowed luggage. Trying to compare the two just makes you look like an idiot. Yes FDR’s internment camps were bad and putting American citizens into them was patently illegal regardless of what SCOTUS said. But they were far nicer than German POW camps, let alone, the concentration camps were.

And not only that, not all people of Japanese descent were even sent to camps at all. Only those in the "Exclusion Zone".

assemblycamps.jpg

If you were not in the exclusion zone, you did not go to a camp.

You might notice that those railway cars are passenger cars and the internees have baggage. The real concentration camp internees were packed into cattle and box cars....
fdr's concentration camps WERE real concentration camps. Words have meanings.

Tell me, in those other instances you are thinking of, did less than 1% die while they were in there?

The definition of "concentration camp" does not depend on how many people die in them. Words have meanings.

He's pissed off the U.S. won WW II. He's also a degenerate fetishist into playing with feces.

You know, quite a while back I got slapped in here really hard because I actually used the translation of his name. I said that is what I was calling him, as that is what he named himself and was still told it was inappropriate.

I will admit, he does have some decent understanding of Japan. But it is also rather shallow, and is indeed slanted strongly towards an almost fantasy like belief of the nation and culture. Especially in the early Showa era like this. But with his fascination on early Showa era and apparently being an Otaku, I can only imagine he has a loop of Momotaro: Sacred Sailors playing all the time on his desktop.

And I find it fascinating that for all of his otaku-ness, I have much more respect for them than he does. As he believes they were willing to give a total surrender before the bombs were dropped, and only provides the same recycled and unsourced claims to validate that. Meanwhile, ignores the actual meetings of the Saikō sensō shidō kaigi {Supreme War Council or "Big Six") never make any mention of any of those attempts. And they were voting 6 to 0 to continue the war "no matter what to the ultimate conclusion) even after the news of the bombing in Hiroshima arrived.

And in the past he has attacked the US for the oil and steel embargo, considering it to be a blockade and completely ignoring the Second Sino-Japanese War which instigated that action.

Any comment on the horrible treatments, rapes, systematic abuse, and torture by the Japanese in their camps?
Not in contention, and has nothing to do with the scumbag fdr throwing US CITIZENS AND INNOCENT CIVILIANS into his concentration camps.

Forum List

Back