Meanwhile in Africa

There has to be away to allow the farmers to produce as much as possible and compensate them maybe through the the U.N. and send the food to where it is needed. I didn't know that about the fish and Somalis won't eat them. I am not sure how to handle that one if it is a religion reason. But if it is not then education is the answer.

There has to be away to allow the farmers to produce as much as possible and compensate them maybe through the the U.N. and send the food to where it is needed. I didn't know that about the fish and Somalis won't eat them. I am not sure how to handle that one if it is a religion reason. But if it is not then education is the answer.
Most of the African nations are run by Drug Lords.

...and guess where all the ones who can walk by winter are coming to?

1654294163944.png

More replacement white people.

Meanwhile in Africa.

Starvation could kill 20 million people as we bitch about gun deaths.

Here ya go........

image1170x530cropped.jpg

image1170x530cropped.jpg
Oh, my gosh. They need a plant to convert sea water to fresh water to prevent these people and their animals from the death ^^^ pidtured above.^^^ :(

Careful...
I'm very careful. Before I get behind the auto wheel I pray that I will be a good driver and that there will be no car accidents the same day, statewide.
Today I told my precious doggie Song, that she was misnamed. She drags and tears up stuff all over the front lawn every day, and she digs holes to China on the same.
I told her if she doesn't change her ways, she will be called "Trash" because she habitually trashes the yard. I probably shouldn't have said that. :auiqs.jpg:

I'm very careful. Before I get behind the auto wheel I pray that I will be a good driver and that there will be no car accidents the same day, statewide.
Today I told my precious doggie Song, that she was misnamed. She drags and tears up stuff all over the front lawn every day, and she digs holes to China on the same.
I told her if she doesn't change her ways, she will be called "Trash" because she habitually trashes the yard. I probably shouldn't have said that. :auiqs.jpg:
Not what I meant.

Josep Borrel complained that African countries welcome russian foreign minister Lavrov better than him. And also that the Western media ignore the statements he made, instead quoting Lavrov.
Europe has been doing nothing but plundering Africa for a long time, it is strange to expect a different attitude

Forum List

Back