What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Meanwhile in Africa

OP
eagle1462010

eagle1462010

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I'll explain what I meant, since you seem a bit slow. Recognizing troubles and tragedies abroad does not necessitate ignoring troubles and tragedies at home. Not a difficult concept.
The topic is starvation in Africa. Then I show how we pay people not to farm. Hypocricy

lg325

Diamond Member
Reaction score
There has to be away to allow the farmers to produce as much as possible and compensate them maybe through the the U.N. and send the food to where it is needed. I didn't know that about the fish and Somalis won't eat them. I am not sure how to handle that one if it is a religion reason. But if it is not then education is the answer.

Indeependent

Diamond Member
Reaction score
There has to be away to allow the farmers to produce as much as possible and compensate them maybe through the the U.N. and send the food to where it is needed. I didn't know that about the fish and Somalis won't eat them. I am not sure how to handle that one if it is a religion reason. But if it is not then education is the answer.
Most of the African nations are run by Drug Lords.

Gabe Lackmann

Diamond Member
Reaction score
...and guess where all the ones who can walk by winter are coming to?

1654294163944.png

More replacement white people.

beautress

Always Faithful
Reaction score
Meanwhile in Africa.

Starvation could kill 20 million people as we bitch about gun deaths.

Here ya go........

image1170x530cropped.jpg

image1170x530cropped.jpg
Oh, my gosh. They need a plant to convert sea water to fresh water to prevent these people and their animals from the death ^^^ pidtured above.^^^ :(

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Oh, my gosh. They need a plant to convert sea water to fresh water to prevent these people and their animals from the death ^^^ pidtured above.^^^ :(
Careful...

beautress

Always Faithful
Reaction score
Careful...
I'm very careful. Before I get behind the auto wheel I pray that I will be a good driver and that there will be no car accidents the same day, statewide.
Today I told my precious doggie Song, that she was misnamed. She drags and tears up stuff all over the front lawn every day, and she digs holes to China on the same.
I told her if she doesn't change her ways, she will be called "Trash" because she habitually trashes the yard. I probably shouldn't have said that. :auiqs.jpg:

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I'm very careful. Before I get behind the auto wheel I pray that I will be a good driver and that there will be no car accidents the same day, statewide.
Today I told my precious doggie Song, that she was misnamed. She drags and tears up stuff all over the front lawn every day, and she digs holes to China on the same.
I told her if she doesn't change her ways, she will be called "Trash" because she habitually trashes the yard. I probably shouldn't have said that. :auiqs.jpg:
Not what I meant.

Ringo

Gold Member
Reaction score

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$115.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List