Meaningless benchmarks are not "good news"

Rosotar

Mar 22, 2007
New Mexico
Last week Cons were touting the news of an Al Qaeda operative captured in Iraq like it was really fucking supposed to mean something. They've been doing this throughout the duration of this quagmire. Whether it was false stories of chemical laboratories that turned out to be weather balloon stations, the building of one school for every ten we destroyed, the killing of Saddam's sons, the actual capture of Saddam himself, the election of an Iraqi parliament, the drafting of a constitution, or the insertion of several tens of thousands more troops into this meat grinder. The story is always the same. PAY NO ATTENTION TO THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!

"I swear for reals this time the turning point is just around the corner!!!!"

Meanwhile this is the reality that keeps coming around on the guitar every day.

http://p243.news.mud.yahoo.com/s/ap...aq_070503185490;_ylt=A0SOwmTjJT5GE10ArRhX6GMA

We are being lied to.

When a president keeps killing soldiers on a daily basis for no other reason than to save his own ass and his own reputation

THAT'S TREASON!!

We need to impeach and send him to the Hague where he will receive a fair trial before an impartial jury and then be hanged by the neck from a gallows until dead!

We need to impeach and send him to the Hague where he will receive a fair trial before an impartial jury and then be hanged by the neck from a gallows until dead!
You are one highly disturbed individual. Seek professional help. You may be a danger to yourself or others.

You are one highly disturbed individual. Seek professional help. You may be a danger to yourself or others.

What's the matter onedomino.....you don't like the truth?

http://www.antiwar.com/updates/?articleid=10922

Or maybe you don't really think it is the truth?

Maybe you just think the "liberal" media made it up?

Maybe the death of American soldiers is just a hypothetical thing that you'd rather not have to hear about while you're sitting around on your fat ass cheering on this so called war?

Maybe you're just part of the problem rather than the solution?

Maybe you really don't have much to say about this after all?

Please elaborate and be specific.
You were specific when you neg-repped me with the comment, "You mindless f**k." Such are the type of specific comments I have learned to expect from the lunatic fringe. Your suggestion the the President "should be hanged by the neck from a gallows until dead" should be reported to the FBI. Specific enough?

You were specific when you neg-repped me with the comment, "You mindless f**k." Such are the type of specific comments I have learned to expect from the lunatic fringe. Your suggestion the the President "should be hanged by the neck from a gallows until dead" should be reported to the FBI. Specific enough?

Go for it!

It most certainly would not be the first time I've had tea with those thin lipped, hippocritical chaps.

Actually I would welcome the visit.

Bring it on!

After all, I did say he should receive a fair trial first.

Meanwhile you still have your own pitiful conscience to live with!

Forum List

Back