Meadows to cooperate

by now, at this point, after Trump stole charity money from children with cancer, that was supposed to go to them, but instead, went to him, and someone still supports Trump, then they are just very bad human beings. I have zero respect for someone like that. I don't give a fuck who you are, or what party you represent.
If I believed those lies I might not support him

But if character was an issue very few democrats including joe biden would not qualify either

He doesn't have to. He can just go to jail for all his crimes.
So you admit you were full of shit when you said he needed to start proving something.

Got it.

BTW, has he been indicted yet?

maxresdefault.jpg
That SOB is nasty isn't he.

Like you're going to prove them wrong. :auiqs.jpg:
The rape story already was proven false you ignoramus. He doesn’t have have to prove them wrong. You better prove them right you POS proven liar.

Not Trump retard. Rolling Stone. Famous for a phony “rape” story. Try again...
No, you try again. You have nothing to show that they are wrong. And you won't. Trump is a loser and so are you.

If I believed those lies I might not support him

But if character was an issue very few democrats including joe biden would not qualify either
A quick google search proves it. The fact that you deny the truth is on you. The Right is afraid of the truth. They're fucking cowards.

No, you try again. You have nothing to show that they are wrong. And you won't. Trump is a loser and so are you.
You stupid fuck.

YOU lose again. Those are even leftard sources so you can’t cry about them.

You stupid fuck.

YOU lose again. Those are even leftard sources so you can’t cry about them.
What's that got to do with Trump? Nothing! You lose again. You are pathetic.

Forum List

Back