Meadows to cooperate

Like you're going to prove them wrong. :auiqs.jpg:
You don't disprove known liars....You just laugh at them, and those stupid enough to lend them any credibility.

PeschiMutha.jpg

Bannon would look at time in jail as a badge of honor. Literally. That's how True Believers are.

Meadows would rather save his ass. That's how political opportunists are.
The pessimist in me is starting to believe this to be much ado about nothing.

The pessimist in me is starting to believe this to be much ado about nothing.
Sure, I think that's possible. We really don't know. I do think we are owed a full explanation, however.

Trump & Co has made this bigger than it was with their behaviors, though. Talk about acting guilty.

The rubes want to pretend this was no big deal because they are afraid of what will be found. No one knows.

If I were you I wouldnt go there

You are the insult honcho
Man, I wish I could step inside your head for just one moment.

It appears that your perceptions of my posts is that they're saturated with nasty personal insults and ugly, dark vulgarity, all directed right at you.

I will always be fascinated by the psychology of this stuff.

If Trump thinks he's got a prayer, he better get started proving something. Because right now, he's the dumb mutha fucker.
Why would Trump need to prove anything?

It wasn't illegal, is the point.
Trump University, which was renamed Trump Entrepreneurship Initiative in 2010, five years after New York's Department of Education notified the business that it was violating state law by. Dude, you are full of shit and a liar.

Not me personally

But rather insults at all trump supporters
If by now, at this point, after Trump stole charity money from children with cancer, that was supposed to go to them, but instead, went to him, and someone still supports Trump, then they are just very bad human beings. I have zero respect for someone like that. I don't give a fuck who you are, or what party you represent.

If by now, at this point, after Trump stole charity money from children with cancer, that was supposed to go to them, but instead, went to him, and someone still supports Trump, then they are just very bad human beings. I have zero respect for someone like that. I don't give a fuck who you are, or what party you represent.
You can't prove that so why say it?

New Topics

Forum List

Back