Meadows to cooperate

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
meadows is cooperating with the Jan 6th committee.

He's been talking to them through his lawyer and handing over documents.

We will have to wait to see if he continues to cooperate.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-chief-of-staff-mark-meadows-cooperating-with-jan-6-panel-averts-contempt-showdown-–-for-now/ar-AARjd8t?li=BBnb7Kz

GotHim.jpg

News you won't get on Fox. It will be interesting to see what Meadows brings to the table. He should know where most of the bodies are buried.

Smart of Meadows!
Why didn't Bannon just do the same thing?
Meadows has chosen the logical course and so it has to be put down to Bannon's arrogance.
It looks like Bannon will spend some more time in the crowbar hotel.

Meadows gets the pleasure of making a mockery of the whole business.

News you won't get on Fox. It will be interesting to see what Meadows brings to the table. He should know where most of the bodies are buried.

No this isn't on any of the right wing media.

It will be interesting to see what he has to say and what documents he has turned over.

Most importantly, if he will be honest and give full disclosure.

meadows is cooperating with the Jan 6th committee.

He's been talking to them through his lawyer and handing over documents.

We will have to wait to see if he continues to cooperate.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-chief-of-staff-mark-meadows-cooperating-with-jan-6-panel-averts-contempt-showdown-–-for-now/ar-AARjd8t?li=BBnb7Kz
That's a little surprising. We'll see.

Smart of Meadows!
Meadows has chosen the logical course and so it has to be put down to Bannon's arrogance.

Bannon is a full on, bring-down-the-government True Believer. Meadows is just another political opportunist.

It will be interesting to see what he has to say and what documents he has turned over.

IOW, you already know the whole truth and will be judging what he says against your knowledge, then if he says something counter to your certain knowledge you will insist he is "lying".

Good call, Dumbass.

Really?

You Dimtard clowns are too used to your lefty sources censoring what you see.

Smart of Meadows!

I wouldn't be surprised if he does what manafort did.

If he does, he risks further legal problems.

You think Meadows has turned against Trump?

I did suspect it was a possibility myself. And if not then there have to be some others waiting in the wings! The Trump syndrome can't remain supported by those who claim to be patriots.

You think Meadows has turned against Trump?

I did suspect it was a possibility myself. And if not then there have to be some others waiting in the wings! The Trump syndrome can't remain supported by those who claim to be patriots.

No I don't believe he has turned on trump.

Too many republicans don't have a spine. They are terrified of their own supporters. They don't want the death threats, the harassment, the abuse and be terrorized.

Some republicans have made it very clear. Support trump or we will terrorize, harass, abuse you and threaten your life.

I believe he will do what manafort did. Say he was going to cooperate but not cooperate and lie.

We will have to wait to see what happens.

No I don't believe he has turned on trump.

Too many republicans don't have a spine. They are terrified of their own supporters. They don't want the death threats, the harassment, the abuse and be terrorized.

Some republicans have made it very clear. Support trump or we will terrorize, harass, abuse you and threaten your life.

I believe he will do what manafort did. Say he was going to cooperate but not cooperate and lie.

We will have to wait to see what happens.
Thanks for your opinion Dana!

Forum List

Back