Meadows Aide Spills The Beans

You are an ignorant fool. The nine out of 10 statistic is nine out of 10 black Americans who vote his stupid ass.

I'm an "ignorant fool" because I think that if 90% of blacks vote Democrat then it isn't surprising that the majority of black politicians are Democrats. Wow, what a stupid racist bitch you are.

Then there's that white Democrats aren't racist because even though they only vote for whites, blacks vote for blacks! So Democrats aren't racists even though your entire history is racist! And you do shit for blacks. LOL, you're such a racist, jackass

kaz thinks calling every leftist a racist all day every day will ensure that nobody notices he is racist.

LOL, the shortest post I didn't read. I read your first two words and stopped because you're a faggot who reads minds.

Where did you get the stupid idea you read minds, racist?

LOL, the shortest post I didn't read. I read your first two words and stopped because you're a faggot who thinks you read minds.

Where did you get the stupid idea you read minds, racist? FYI, I'm calling you a liar. I figured you missed that since you're stupid.

Forum List

Back